SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

SBF Majesty 250/400 Cafe 2008

cikgu

400. How about the speedometer?

Last time when I just bought my 06 FJR it came with miles too. HL change it FOC for me. Did you ask them?

Btw where did the shop mount your ERP unit? Is it neat? Would like to take a look at the picture if you happen to have.

The miles to km can be changed if u request HL hard enough.

I mount it on my left hand throttle near the brake reservoir on my ex YP400 (It will block a bit of your speedometer view). But the bracket hav to buy from seng kwang. B4 that it was mount on top of the Yamaha logo (not a very suitable location).

http://images.adrickloh.multiply.com/image/10/photos/18/500x500/15/DSC02203.JPG?et=kGUgEqN3OSljqAOX7c3ZqA&nmid=114339778

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nice, how much you pay for the screen? I got a quote for the taller screen but the price was abit scary.

http://accessories.yamaha-motor-europe.com/files/images/EU/5RUW07101000_HR.jpg

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e54/quincy77/MONSTERENERGY.jpg

It is when power is wedded to chronic fear that it becomes formidable.

Nice, how much you pay for the screen? I got a quote for the taller screen but the price was abit scary.

for screens, go motoworld see the Ermax ones. cheap and good. material quite thick also. won't cost more than $180

TEAM RedBull Singapore

Daniel aka bigcow +65 9105-0569

ScooTourers: Have Scooter, Will Travel...

Smoke Sport Screen (5RUW0717-00) $187.79(w/GST) Original Yamaha eqiupment, need to order and takes about 1 mth+ to deliver. Superior quality! no regret! sportsbike airflow...

Hi guys,

I have a YP400 FY plate to let go.

It needs some touch ups:

1) front left fork seal requires replacement

2) Seat requires re-wrap

3) Need to bleed the rear brakes

4) Slight scratches on the left side (I dropped the bike last week)

Can contact 97631964 for viewing.

Thanks,

mumu

• 2 weeks later...

My brand new Majesty400 engine stall a few times while waiting at traffic light junction recently for no reason! Once manage to start the bike immediately but on the second occasion, unable to start! Have to park the bike aside for about 15mins then able to start. After that, idling speed seems rather unstable. I have the same problem with my previous scooters(Vespa GT200/Runner200). I thought changing to a japanese bike will be more reliable but I'm wrong? HL told me to leave my bike there for a thorough check. I'm very disappointed as I'm very sure that I really take good care of all my bikes!

My brand new Majesty400 engine stall a few times while waiting at traffic light junction recently for no reason! Once manage to start the bike immediately but on the second occasion, unable to start! Have to park the bike aside for about 15mins then able to start. After that, idling speed seems rather unstable. I have the same problem with my previous scooters(Vespa GT200/Runner200). I thought changing to a japanese bike will be more reliable but I'm wrong? HL told me to leave my bike there for a thorough check. I'm very disappointed as I'm very sure that I really take good care of all my bikes!

No worry, its quite common. Do read bk the prev posts which this issue has been brought up.

http://images.adrickloh.multiply.com/image/10/photos/18/500x500/15/DSC02203.JPG?et=kGUgEqN3OSljqAOX7c3ZqA&nmid=114339778

LEO VINCE for sale for yamaha yp250cc majesty.

As above. BRAND NEW one for sale at $450 non neg-

Just the END CAN(muffler) only.. With Cert and everything needed. LTA Approved.

Header i also have.. But duno for what bike cos it doesnt fit my 1998 model.

Maybe it could be for newer version. i duno.. Care to try?

PasSion for rIdinG burns as long as my soul lives...

RidEs

_____

Kymco Zinc150..Honda TA150..Suzuki Despardo400..Honda CB400 PB1..Yamaha Spark110..Suzuki V_Strom 1000k3..Yamaha Majesty Yp250..Suzuki DR650 SE..Honda Sonic125..Yamaha Fino'08..Honda CBF150'07..Honda Deauville 650..B-Bone125..

am interested in ur yp250 leo vince pipe,where to deal.....81880268 !

am interested in ur yp250 leo vince pipe,where to deal.....81880268 !

hi. just called you.

either today at tampines or tml n saturday at AMK.. sms me at 93697741.

RidEs

_____

Kymco Zinc150..Honda TA150..Suzuki Despardo400..Honda CB400 PB1..Yamaha Spark110..Suzuki V_Strom 1000k3..Yamaha Majesty Yp250..Suzuki DR650 SE..Honda Sonic125..Yamaha Fino'08..Honda CBF150'07..Honda Deauville 650..B-Bone125..

more than 30 000km. my friend ever tried 40 000km. not even a crack.

Wow that's pretty long.. But what's the recommended service interval stated in the manual? My dad in-law was considering the Vespa GT200 before getting the YP, luckily I manage to change his mind and get this instead. Cos the belt service interval for the GT200 is 12k

Riot-Bike Co.

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k273/Riotbike/02ba5dfd.jpghttp://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k273/Riotbike/SimonsSideCarBike-1.jpg

Need sidecar for wedding photoshoot? PM me

Wow that's pretty long.. But what's the recommended service interval stated in the manual? My dad in-law was considering the Vespa GT200 before getting the YP, luckily I manage to change his mind and get this instead. Cos the belt service interval for the GT200 is 12k

maybe u should take a look at the user manual?

TEAM RedBull Singapore

Daniel aka bigcow +65 9105-0569

ScooTourers: Have Scooter, Will Travel...

its t10 for my 1998 yp250.. so i guess shld be the same for the rest. Mine speedo + gas + temp 3 pieces.. plus for signal for 2 so its total 5.. hope it helps.

u can open up n see 1st lor..

RidEs

_____

RidEs

_____