SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Malaysia & Thailand Riding Trip : From 30 Aug 08

mi5trooper

we made it to phuklet and back! my lousy old leaking creaking honda steed, 125cc vara, a couple of super4s and of course the fazer all made it! shows tt size of bike doesnt matter. when theres a will theres a way! thanks bros for the memorable trip!

To live is Christ, To die is gain

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we made it to phuklet and back! my lousy old leaking creaking honda steed, 125cc vara, a couple of super4s and of course the fazer all made it! shows tt size of bike doesnt matter. when theres a will theres a way! thanks bros for the memorable trip!

so how ?managed to get ur tank done?:angel:

for your info. below are the possible solution

1. u can actually check if shop got old tank to swap with you or not.

2. leave it as it is becos you are riding mostly in sg now.

3. cover the "patch" with a sticker and leave it as it is becos yo uare riding in sg now.

4. wait till the next time, bring your tank along for advance modify.

5. get a harley road king tank and just mod it for your steed.

3. cover the "patch" with a sticker and leave it as it is becos yo uare riding in sg now.

i think the number 6 will be changed to a ZX 12 when we tour next time!!!:angel:

haha decided not to touch it yet. it looks quite cool...my battle scars! keep it there for memory. unless it leak again...den no choice. Of course man, nxt time it will be the 12 tt goes up. U must tell me where u get ur tp lights Racingter. I also wanna be tp.

To live is Christ, To die is gain

haha decided not to touch it yet. it looks quite cool...my battle scars! keep it there for memory. unless it leak again...den no choice. Of course man, nxt time it will be the 12 tt goes up. U must tell me where u get ur tp lights Racingter. I also wanna be tp.

yoz yoz warning lights lar not TP...

dinosaur:

ZX-12 TP bike? Scary sia.. Get me an extra pair of lights too, I'll make my 14 a TP too.. Next time can have a TP convoy..

Raining the entire week here in Phuket man.. Didn't even go out.. Hiding in my hideout at Naithon..

:p

Raining all days?sure flood like siao.:dot: