SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[CLOSED] SBF Yamaha 125Z

Prono

wow, like that my petrol consumption increase liao loh :lol: :lol:

maybe go do jetting, exhaust.....dun dare, $500 bo hua, hor. My shop recommend me something to improve the speed, it has cable on it, dunno wat is it or how to explain leh, but was told it can boost the pick up, $50 for that. I yet to install cause i doubt it. can a few wiring give a better performance? Or i kuku :D dunno the new technology.

not much different..and that will probaly harm ur engine/piston.

most probaly they will do something to ur electric system..

maybe the spark plug plughead.

by doing it..the fuel and spark might not coordinate and give a piston seizure over a period...

why not go get urself some bigger mainjet/airjet and do a normal setting on ur bike..that will cost less then $50..or a rxz carb install on ur bike. ;)

• Replies 11k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wah..so they fine u for speeding only lar? never ask u go take a trip down to tp hq check yr bike?

ya only speeding. he rev my bike but jus ask me switch off my engine. heng ah. my mod full system is not as loud as other modded pipes eg chamber and others leh. hmmm... its onli slightly louder than original.

http://www.amadragbike.com/images/08header_01.gif

"If everything's under control, you're going too slow."

ya only speeding. he rev my bike but jus ask me switch off my engine. heng ah. my mod full system is not as loud as other modded pipes eg chamber and others leh. hmmm... its onli slightly louder than original.

haha

so that's a unfortunate & a fortunate incident combined together lor

but 125z exhaust sound nice lar

got kick!

:D

=[ Honda CBR150R ]=

....=[ R E P S O L ]=....

i'm going to change my front brake pad soon coz it is about to wear out... i ask a shop and they quote me $28 but i don't noe wat type of brake pads they are.... is the price reasonable?

Oct 2003 - Dec 2005 ----> Y 125 Z

Jan 2006 - Mar 2007 -----> RXZ

Apr 2007 - May 2008 -----> SUPER 4 Version S

June 2008 - Present -----> RXZ

i'm going to change my front brake pad soon coz it is about to wear out... i ask a shop and they quote me $28 but i don't noe wat type of brake pads they are.... is the price reasonable?

I just changed my front brake pads SBS at Choo Hock (Ah Koon) at Depot road for $23. I don't know if phantom and wave use the same kind of brake pads?

I love pussies! er...I mean kittens!

u mean change engine oil and spark plug got additional charge? Where in jb can do good servicing? Wat about the carb tuning, is it included?

Heee. . . .y125z no coolent, full service will include that if your bike got coolent la.

They do tuned your bike too, last time do my sp all in ard RM135, which include spark plug and esso fully synthtic oil. I went to this Ah gua lane, theres a few bike shop along the strectch, i went to JS auto, as some bro here intro me there. How to get there, perhaps you can do a search on the previous thread where we discuss how to get to Ah gua lane. :smile: :smile: Oh, ya, remember to have enough RM wif you cause i dun saee any $$ changer at the vicinity.

i cannot find the thread on how to get to ah gua lane.... Anybody going there? I want to follow to do servicing and maybe mod... Are they planning any trip there?

Guys, there is one more thing i like to ask... my front tyre is a bit deflated... I tried to pump it but the air went back out... Is the tyre damaged? I'm using Dunlop TT900 tubeless tyre... Can help me solve tis problem?

Guys, there is one more thing i like to ask... my front tyre is a bit deflated... I tried to pump it but the air went back out... Is the tyre damaged? I'm using Dunlop TT900 tubeless tyre... Can help me solve tis problem?

bro when u change ur tyre did u change ur tubes too..

mine got this problem too when i change tyre..the front tyre original tubes is 70/90.and i change to a 90/80 front tyre(save cost don't want to change tubes) :D and the tyre keep deflat after sometime.

after changing tubes to a bigger size no more this problem liow.

bro when u change ur tyre did u change ur tubes too..

mine got this problem too when i change tyre..the front tyre original tubes is 70/90.and i change to a 90/80 front tyre(save cost don't want to change tubes) :D and the tyre keep deflat after sometime.

after changing tubes to a bigger size no more this problem liow.

hmmz

seems like his tyres are tubeless type

maybe go back to the motordiam where u changed the tyres to check for possible air leaks along the tyre and rim lor

=[ Honda CBR150R ]=

a few days ago, my front tyre hit something and cause me to wobble.. maybe a rock or branch.. i tink it cause the tyre to deflate.. will go to motordiam to check tyres.. thanks guys...

a few days ago, my front tyre hit something and cause me to wobble.. maybe a rock or branch.. i tink it cause the tyre to deflate.. will go to motordiam to check tyres.. thanks guys...

oh so ur using sport rim yeah..thought u using spoke rim..

i'm using spoke rim that why diffrent :D

:smile:

remember to keep us updated abt what went wrong!

=[ Honda CBR150R ]=

sports rim? nolah... i using spoke rim... how come u thought i using sports rim? Ok i update u all what went wrong... Now very scared to ride my bike coz haven't send to motortiam.. no money ah...

sports rim? nolah... i using spoke rim... how come u thought i using sports rim? Ok i update u all what went wrong... Now very scared to ride my bike coz haven't send to motortiam.. no money ah...

that what "bro don" here say ur using tubless tyre..

but even with tubless tyre with spoke rim u still need a tube leh

if tubeless maybe diffrent problem already.l

that what "bro don" here say ur using tubless tyre..

but even with tubless tyre with spoke rim u still need a tube leh

if tubeless maybe diffrent problem already.l

huh? tubeless tyre can fit into the original spokes rim ah?

whoops...thought 125z would be like wave..cant fit tubeless tyers into the original spoke rims :lol: :p

=[ Honda CBR150R ]=