SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

<D> Technical - Jet Kits

skyblood

i having a tri-oval full system and wan to know whether is it ok to go for dyno jet to imporve the overall performance..

JAN '08 - JUL '08 ~ VFR 400 (FH *1*3D)

JUL '08 - NOV '10 ~ CB 400 (FBC 3*3D)

NOV '10 - JUL '12 ~ CBR 600 (FBC *6*3K)

JUL '12 - AUG '12 ~ X-1 (FZ *2*3A)

AUG'12 - Sept'15 ~ SPARK T135 (FBE 4*2*B)

SEPT'15 - JUNE' 18 ~ Tmax 530 (FBG 8877Z)

JUN'18 ~ AUG'22 ~ XMAX 300 ( FBG 8877Z)

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i having a tri-oval full system and wan to know whether is it ok to go for dyno jet to imporve the overall performance..

hw do u feel after changing to full system? more power to ur bike or abit of delay when moving off?

Last time i feel delay in moving off after changing to full system. i go for dyno jet... but now FC more....

i only can clock 300km till reserve tank....

It Is Not How FAST You Can Travel, But How FAST You Can Handle?

i'm not sure abt tat..but i went to hkl and one of the mechanic told me tat full system are tune to be high end..tat y u may feel u are slower in low end or mid end..he say if u wan low end jus use end can will do..full system are more for race.

With after market system everyone have this problems. You can only set the tuning to be either acceleration or top end. But when using dynojet. Low end acceleration is good and High end also good. Read here in dynojet webby

http://www.dynojet.com/jetkits/jetkit_info.aspx

http://sphotos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/582610_512257702123995_1975741852_n.jpg

"Irreplaceable"

so tat mean i can go tune my full system to be good in low and mid end ? cos for wat he explain to me he say my full system is 4-1 so mainly for high end only..

• 3 weeks later...
hi guys

if i want to install power abuser ignite, should i install before i install dynojetand tune or will the settings not be affected after i install PA ignite?

many thanks

IMHO,best to install before doing dyno...but after installing dynojet also can,coz the improvement when installing it is also not much.

http://sphotos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/582610_512257702123995_1975741852_n.jpg

"Irreplaceable"

hi guys

if i want to install power abuser ignite, should i install before i install dynojetand tune or will the settings not be affected after i install PA ignite?

many thanks

Ignite will not affect your setting, to know how well it work install it before u do jetkit. Who knows u might not want to do jetkit after installing :thumb: Ring or visit us to find out more, real time chart & our bike R1 2008 installed in showroom to see the different without afc tune. Cheers

POWER ABUSER PRODUCTS - NEW Feature~ Reverse Circuit Protection, High Heat Resistant, Waterproof & SHOCK PROOF (Impact resistant)!!!!! (Up to 3 years Replacement!!!)

-----------------------------------

BLUEFLAME PERFORMANCE ENGINEERING

-----------------------------------

NLT BILLET MASTER PUMP for FLEX-UP BRAKE & CLUTCH - 2years warranty!! (Stock conversion available- Flip up lever for STOCK brake & clutch / BREMBO brake & clutch)

------------------------------------

PZ RACING - FOREFRONT ELECTRONIC FOR MOTORCYCLE

XTRE POWER BOX!!!

BMC- World Class Best Racing Air Filter Element

ZEROGRAVITY - Double Bubble ( Clearance for selected model!!!!)

EQUIP-X Frame & Axle Slider - New Concept & Design* Custom yours today!! Replacement Slider available for all No-Cut Brand!!!

WELDING SERVICE AVAILABLE NOW

PREDATOR FACE MASK - GSR / S4 now with free alum mesh!!!

LIQUIMOLY - Engine lubricant & care products

EO + Filter + Plug Package - Liqui Moly & Maxima

http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n121/decstorm/73035_456404083283_703738283_5755561_8128030_n.jpghttp://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n121/decstorm/BLUEFLAMEBANNER.jpg

www.equipmentextreme.com

All Major Credit Card Accepted - Visa / MasterCard / Diners / Amex.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm also using tri-oval full system and kenso stage 2 jetting..but i feel my pick up very slow.

Hi guys would like to ask if anyone of you install bigger mainjets instead of jetkits by dynojet or kenso?. I'm using 4-1 headers with aftermarket pipe and stock jets but with the fuel screw rich abit. I feel that its running lean abit on high rpm and overtime it'll burn my exhaust valve.

Whats the jet no you guys use?

"Irreplaceable"

anyways brader jebat...

i myself pun melayu.. kind of segan nak campur wif budak2 super 4 melayu and i oso dunoe y hahaha... anyways... still thinking of putting a full system but isit worth spending the money for the full system cos i dun wana spend money unneccessarily...

brader jebat...

im using yoshi end can wif knn air filter... tuned by clifford at k n t..

installed the dyno jet kit size 102 with the dyno needle as well at knt...

Hmm ok,wat about stock mainjets by keihin?..whats the size?..

anyways brader jebat...

i myself pun melayu.. kind of segan nak campur wif budak2 super 4 melayu and i oso dunoe y hahaha... anyways... still thinking of putting a full system but isit worth spending the money for the full system cos i dun wana spend money unneccessarily...

Shy?...no need bro,we are a bunch of happy2 guys..Touring trips...chit chat...kopi...Worth or not,hard to say. For me the passion start as just buying endcan for the sound but i want more(ok i know i'm GREEDY! :cheeky: ),so end up getting ss headers.

Btw i always travel up north so the stock headers always rust quickly,since ss headers dont have 4-2-1,i got myself a 4-1 headers..

"Irreplaceable"

• 3 months later...

i'm not sure abt tat..but i went to hkl and one of the mechanic told me tat full system are tune to be high end..tat y u may feel u are slower in low end or mid end..he say if u wan low end jus use end can will do..full system are more for race.

I'm also using tri-oval full system and kenso stage 2 jetting..but i feel my pick up very slow.

walao eh wan fast andf performance

change class 2 la walao haha

Straight road tells between the Rich and the Poor.

Corners shows who is the man and the boy.

I'm a boy !

• 3 weeks later...
Wat r the market price for Dynojet jetkits n tuning?

I went to a bike shop n was quote 300 for washing Carb,change jetkit n Tuning.

It is worth while?

THanks for inputs..

300 for the kit,wash carb and tuning on dyno machine is normal price. Worth it if you want better peformance on you ride,but be prepared for more fuel consumption.

"Irreplaceable"

tink is normal tuning nia, dun haf dyno on machine...

Then like that i think its better for you to go racewerkz or team hkl coz they have the dyno machine. Whats the point of having dynojet but not tuned to the most you can get out of the kit?...

"Irreplaceable"