SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

<D> Technical - Jet Kits

skyblood

anyways brader jebat...

i myself pun melayu.. kind of segan nak campur wif budak2 super 4 melayu and i oso dunoe y hahaha... anyways... still thinking of putting a full system but isit worth spending the money for the full system cos i dun wana spend money unneccessarily...

I also shy leh.....:shy:

Rider Can Be Driver, But Driver Cannot Be Rider......

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More FC? Estimated?:confused:

Dunno leh depends,most dynojet users says that 280 they hit reserve already...This is singapore riding style but when hit NSHW will be more worst.

From my experience,when i just upjet my mainjet to 105 and 108,my fuel consumption is 300km per 15 liters(singapore style riding). Then changed to kensojet 107 and 110. Fuel consumption becomes 260-270 per 15 litres.

http://sphotos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/582610_512257702123995_1975741852_n.jpg

"Irreplaceable"

hi, im thinking of installing a yoshi endcan..first of all i would like to ask whether do i need to use dynojet or do i need to do tunning and stuff like that? what if i dun use dynojet and dont tune? is it alright? hmm...endcan also affect the fc? and lastly, do endcan have a cert or not? thanks... quite noob in this...

hi, im thinking of installing a yoshi endcan..first of all i would like to ask whether do i need to use dynojet or do i need to do tunning and stuff like that? what if i dun use dynojet and dont tune? is it alright? hmm...endcan also affect the fc? and lastly, do endcan have a cert or not? thanks... quite noob in this...

If just changing endcan just tuning is ok,but if you want abit more peformance, increasing the mainjet size will do. Dynojet is more for full system exhaust. Fuel consumption wise,of course will increase. More power = more fuel...

http://sphotos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/582610_512257702123995_1975741852_n.jpg

"Irreplaceable"

If just changing endcan just tuning is ok,but if you want abit more peformance, increasing the mainjet size will do. Dynojet is more for full system exhaust. Fuel consumption wise,of course will increase. More power = more fuel...

Bt wld ther b any disadvantage to the engine...:confused:

There is more to life than increasing it's speed:cool:

Bt wld ther b any disadvantage to the engine...:confused:

Disadvantage to the engine?...Dunt quiet understand your question bro?...Can explain more?..

"Irreplaceable"

Disadvantage to the engine?...Dunt quiet understand your question bro?...Can explain more?..

Wat i mean is, if we install the jet kits, will it do any harm to our internal engine..bside f/c very high, will it damage our engine such s damaging our piston,conrod or etc..tks in advance..:angel:

There is more to life than increasing it's speed:cool:

Wat i mean is, if we install the jet kits, will it do any harm to our internal engine..bside f/c very high, will it damage our engine such s damaging our piston,conrod or etc..tks in advance..:angel:

Ohh...heheh!!,the harm is only when its not tuned properly.Which means the engine is running too lean at certain rpm.

"Irreplaceable"

a fren of mine told me dat it wld b better if change to iridium plugs b4 the tuning..izit true..

In my own opinion lah dont need to tune. If your still sticking to the same heat range sparkplugs then no need to tune. Save the $$ for something else.

"Irreplaceable"

no nid to tune lah...just use wat u have...grateful dat u own a helathy bike....once u do dese things,problms will come in n more $ need to speed....better to use the money for accessories,other things or save up to buy a bigger bike/car...

YAMAHA spark135 '07 - present

HONDA S4 '08 - present

Bt if tuning without installing jet kits wld b better rite..save $$ like u just say..

Not until like that lah...If you want to make full potential use of the better flowing exhaust system then install jetkits. Basically in the jetkit,there will be needle jets that can be adjusted its height and a few mainjet sizes.

Getting the correct setting abit "Leceh",first you need to find the mainjet that pulls best when at high rpm to redline,then selecting the correct needle jet height by finding which needlejet height pull hardest at mid range. And so on...

Lastly is to do plug chop reading...Easiest way is to send it for dyno run. But still the mechanic must ride your bike on the road to fine tune it. Doesn't mean that your bike can do 100km/h below 3 secs on dyno machine,it means that on the road you can hit the same timing.

Sounds like very leceh rite?...Time....Money....Effort...Days without bike :dozed:

"Irreplaceable"