SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

SBF Cubs Community Parts Exchange

Seth37

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

wah!! like dat mus check la wen they install izit?

ahaha even you check them while fixing you also don noe is the brake or brake pad near to disc so is after they fix.. den you juz ride and feel is there and odd feeling anot

ps if you nice complain and sing them

Apologize

"It's too late to apologize, it's too late

I said it's too late to apologize, it's too late"

I'm sick of being treated like a crash helmet I soften the fall but on the way down I always get hurt

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone wanna sell their X1R stuff please PM me or email me at: [email protected]

I am looking for these:

1. Complete set of oversize front disc, brakes, pump etc or whatever you have

2. Rear shock with canister

3. Front shock / satbilizer

4. Racing footrest / set, etc

5. CF this and that BUT must be real carbon not printed on plastic

6. Or whatever you have that I did not mention

I am not lookng for any engine mod, so no exhaust, carb, big bore kit blah blah.......just comestic parts to bling bling my X1R, so whatever you have, just let me know. I will pick it up and install myself

Thanks

http://www.modelmotobikes.com/Images/AboutME/RC30L.jpg My most memorable ride: Honda RC30 - 1994

1989 - 1991: Suzuki TXR150

1991 - 1993: Suzuki GSXR400H

1993 - 1994: Suzuki GSX750F Katana

1994 - 2003: Suzuki GSXR750WP

2003 - 2004: NSR250 PGM4

2004 - 2011: Yamaha 00 R1

2008 - 2010: Yamaha X1R

2010 - ????: Gen1 Hayabusa

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

this thread seem dead ..

sign nows day people don like to exchange..

I'm sick of being treated like a crash helmet I soften the fall but on the way down I always get hurt

Hey guys..ani of you have spark stock right side footrest and rear break? fell at the curb and all bengkok(dent) already..

anyway.. original footrest is together wif the left hand side.. so if you intend to change, you have to change the whole piece footrest...

any body interested in getting yamaha125z full fairing 20bucks...condition 7/10 orignal maroon color... crack got 2 part, 1 is the underseat key hole there, another is the ignition part there.... if u wan follow me go jb change my fairing then u bring my set back...

Yamaha 125z July 2008 - June 2012

Honda Wave 125r Sept 2012 - Nov 2015

Yamaha RXZ 135 Nov 2015 - present :thumb: