SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Driving Riders Outing

MS

• Replies 811
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Detention barrack :giddy:

Where did you go yesterday? DB?

Tried calling you twice but no respond. Was at 'The Line' for dinner yesterday with all the bosses. Not really very far from NP. Thought you were supposed to knock off from Cheers rather soon by the time I left the hotel.

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n298/arakyo/16012011003.jpg

Do Not Tailgate Me!

Where did you go yesterday? DB?

Tried calling you twice but no respond. Was at 'The Line' for dinner yesterday with all the bosses. Not really very far from NP. Thought you were supposed to knock off from Cheers rather soon by the time I left the hotel.

What time? I was washing my wheeler from 1pm onwards till 4pm I think and then it rained :cheeky:

What time? I was washing my wheeler from 1pm onwards till 4pm I think and then it rained :cheeky:

It was almost 10pm. I recalled leaving Shangi La at about 2130h. So I should be at NP by 2200h.

But I don't know where is Cheers. So I hung around the area until I gave up waiting.

Do Not Tailgate Me!

It was almost 10pm. I recalled leaving Shangi La at about 2130h. So I should be at NP by 2200h.

But I don't know where is Cheers. So I hung around the area until I gave up waiting.

I think I was at home watching tv? :cheeky:

I think I was at home watching tv? :cheeky:

I should've gone to your home instead. I thought you were working.

Do Not Tailgate Me!

Good Evening~! today so quiet!!

Rain Rain Rain.. falling leaves is lying everywhere..

"Test is killing me~! but resuming my freedom juz in 19 hours~! Countdown.. 19:00:00 hr ...... 0:00:01......"

We the safe riders, pledge to be alert at all times,considerate to other road users and follow all traffic rules so as to make riding a safer and more enjoyable experience.

We pledge to ride safely and stay alive.

i can be the cheerleading :)

go down to track n play with ur car again la..

winston also going.. =x

u can join him for the afternoon track while we see n take pictures, n u guys can see us playng the track with our bikes in the morningz n take pictures. den we can go jalan jalan ..

Aiseh, maybe can go try and take pictures :cheeky:

come come.. more ppl more fun. i virgin leh.. dun even know i can corner anot. =x

Suck it n ride!

http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn224/ervinchua_wl/633520157058579273-SignatureCelebra.jpg

come come.. more ppl more fun. i virgin leh.. dun even know i can corner anot. =x

I'm also virgin >_ Can't even corner, don't need to think..Most likely hope onto somebody's ride up there :cheeky:

then i need to put a pocket bike in my boot so i can join for both session :cheeky: . let me know the date ba

ehh! I bring FF and borrow your PB can? :lovestruck:

Virgin?! Celibacy is celebrated as a virtue for anglican priesthood in the past.

But now even priests get married. Nowadays women preach at the pulpit even though it is broadly agreed as a contempt of biblical beliefs.

Metamorphosis is imminent everywhere for good or bad. You need to jettison your virginity before you're left behind. Let's join the ranks of fornication.

Do Not Tailgate Me!