SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Driving Riders Outing

MS

• Replies 811
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Report Strength

26 December 2008 (Friday)

2240h@Botanical Garden Food Court

Followed by Changi Airport - Terminal 3

(1) MS (2) RavenSP (3) Raven SP's gf (4) jB (5) craz_03 (6) West Spec (7) Neegie

*I had a good late evening.. Hope everyone enjoys~~! Good night.. Sweet dream~!

How do you feel to be chauffered?

lolx.. glad everyone made it home safely.. i nv rode/drove above 100 to be frank.. WHO SPED??? lolx.. anyway,., did u guys passby PIE tuas back home? ard the cte/toapayoh after flyover got a thick spat of smoke over there.. enarly got choked.. -.-""" seems like sumthing charred on the flyover..

I didn't see anything. Of course... I went by ECP-AYE. The trip back home was slow and steady at 95kph. Almost dozing off the wheel. :sleep: damn it. Had to wind down my windows, bring my back rest inclination towards the panel and blast my Monte Cristo Opera to keep me awake. I had no choice. This is the end of the year. Many white rabbits plague the streets.

finally my name is typed in proper :cheeky: Home!

I don't speed :cheeky: We took PIE TUas to clementi nia from ave 6.

Going to bed! :cheers:

How was popeye? The journey was short, wasn't it? Let's try something longer next time.

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n298/arakyo/16012011003.jpg

Do Not Tailgate Me!

How do you feel to be chauffered?

It was good... Hardly have the chance to be on the rear passenger seat (unless i m taking a cab.. Hehehe..

We the safe riders, pledge to be alert at all times,considerate to other road users and follow all traffic rules so as to make riding a safer and more enjoyable experience.

We pledge to ride safely and stay alive.

ohh...

heard a car was burnt into crisp @ cte....

maybe those smoke flew to PIE.. hee

OMG :pity: poor thing..

I didn't see anything. Of course... I went by ECP-AYE. The trip back home was slow and steady at 95kph. Almost dozing off the wheel. :sleep: damn it. Had to wind down my windows, bring my back rest inclination towards the panel and blast my Monte Cristo Opera to keep me awake. I had no choice. This is the end of the year. Many white rabbits plague the streets.

How was popeye? The journey was short, wasn't it? Let's try something longer next time.

You need techno man :lol: after West Spec sent himself home, I went home via Upp B.timah and there was a road block. I kept my music on and officer had to shout "THANK YOU!" when clearing me :sweat:

It was good... Hardly have the chance to be on the rear passenger seat (unless i m taking a cab.. Hehehe..

:lol: sorry for the lousy driving and the rear fabric seats :sweat:

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE! :bounce: gotta go ubi run some errands again.. later tonight go to J.Bahar for Soccer @ Fico!

:lol: sorry for the lousy driving and the rear fabric seats :sweat:

Nah.. i felt secure with ur driving skill.. :clap:

plus ur fabric seat is much more cushioning & comfortable den my leather seat.. Can fall asleep.. :sleep:

Hehe~!

We the safe riders, pledge to be alert at all times,considerate to other road users and follow all traffic rules so as to make riding a safer and more enjoyable experience.

We pledge to ride safely and stay alive.

Thanks for texting me yesterday MS, but was with my Honda Group yesterday @ WCM, actually another group was at Sheng Siong near your place. Heehee... Hope to catch up with U some other time.

Seems like more people have started to appreciate the abundant parking space in Jln Bahar Sing Song.

Do Not Tailgate Me!

Nah.. i felt secure with ur driving skill.. :clap:

plus ur fabric seat is much more cushioning & comfortable den my leather seat.. Can fall asleep.. :sleep:

Hehe~!

I think its because I'm too slow :weep: too bad I can't afford the leather seats yet..

Finally finish practice session at mountain top! but tmd my air con spoil!!!!! sauna all the way back, think all my food intake all dissolved by the sauna session >.

K siao! wanna go Mt Akina lacing off the air con :sweat:

lolx..

alamak.. how come ur aircon spoilt..

muz be u push ur car too much la..

cannot tahan den off the aircon make u suffer back.. heehee..

=P

He k siao de :p

err maybe i whack all the way up mountain ba, then come down mountain no air con liao, sianz!! imagine i have to chiong at 170 with my windows open! my hair was like a madman

That's not the worst. I drove at 200+ on the autobahn with roof down. My hair was in a big mess. Dead bugs stained on my windscreen. When I wind up the window, the dead bugs started to decorate it.

Naturally, the weather was only 20.0DegC. Temperature dropped further later. In fact I got cold after a while and I stoppped by the fuel station to close the top. On my blower but not my air con compressor. The air the rushed in got colder as the night matures. The air con compressor was merely a white elephant fro me during that period.

But of course, I didn't drove the whole distance with the roof down while you maintained it back home. Did your wife complain?

Do Not Tailgate Me!

ya wifey sit inside like buddha with controlled anger, i was trying my best to go faster but the darn traffic forever stuck with arseholes. Can't imagine 200+ on the slk, really must :bow: to your torlerance. the windscreen frame strong enuff at 200+?

Yeah I just experienced it a fortnight ago. I can fathom the frustrations.

Well... cars are built with the intention to last. German cars earned their reputation to be lasting. So no problem at all. I didn't maintain 200+ for all the journey. It took me several hours to get from Schweinfurt to Konstanz. The breathtaking scenaries are all worth it.http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n298/arakyo/DSC01563.jpg took this photo of lake konstanz near my friend's home. Absolutely mesmerizing.

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n298/arakyo/DSC01439.jpg I was staying in the part of Schweinfurt.

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n298/arakyo/DSC01412.jpg The market square near where I stayed.

I'd be insane to do it all the way. But well... the drive was exciting. Had a great time chasing after a 3Litre A6 SW, Porsche Targa and a BMW330D.

You can make this a road trip for you and your wife one day when the Euro drops. Drive over 200kph legally. :lol:

Do Not Tailgate Me!

err maybe i whack all the way up mountain ba, then come down mountain no air con liao, sianz!! imagine i have to chiong at 170 with my windows open! my hair was like a madman

Sending tofu ? You didn't wind down the window a lil bit only and not so much that the wind blast would mess your hair? :cheeky:

That's not the worst. I drove at 200+ on the autobahn with roof down. My hair was in a big mess. Dead bugs stained on my windscreen. When I wind up the window, the dead bugs started to decorate it.

Naturally, the weather was only 20.0DegC. Temperature dropped further later. In fact I got cold after a while and I stoppped by the fuel station to close the top. On my blower but not my air con compressor. The air the rushed in got colder as the night matures. The air con compressor was merely a white elephant fro me during that period.

But of course, I didn't drove the whole distance with the roof down while you maintained it back home. Did your wife complain?

Imagine autobahn filled with all your lice :cheeky:

Well... cars are built with the intention to last. German cars earned their reputation to be lasting. So no problem at all. I didn't maintain 200+ for all the journey. It took me several hours to get from Schweinfurt to Konstanz. The breathtaking scenaries are all worth it.http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n298/arakyo/DSC01563.jpg took this photo of lake konstanz near my friend's home. Absolutely mesmerizing.

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n298/arakyo/DSC01439.jpg I was staying in the part of Schweinfurt.

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n298/arakyo/DSC01412.jpg The market square near where I stayed.

I'd be insane to do it all the way. But well... the drive was exciting. Had a great time chasing after a 3Litre A6 SW, Porsche Targa and a BMW330D.

You can make this a road trip for you and your wife one day when the Euro drops. Drive over 200kph legally. :lol:

For a moment, I thought your R1 was there as it was your siggy.

Well... cars are built with the intention to last. German cars earned their reputation to be lasting. So no problem at all. I didn't maintain 200+ for all the journey. It took me several hours to get from Schweinfurt to Konstanz. The breathtaking scenaries are all worth it. took this photo of lake konstanz near my friend's home. Absolutely mesmerizing.

I was staying in the part of Schweinfurt.

The market square near where I stayed.

nice scenary, will find a chance to go euro when economy is better. Btw A6 is a killer man! :lol:

:cool:

i out man, pads not enuff to last for another one + i need to do major servicing liao.

That means you need to change them, service and join them? :cheeky:

Date: 01-01-2009

Meeting Time: 0030h

Meeting Venue: Kallang KFC

(1) MS

(2)

Do Not Tailgate Me!