SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Fat Girls in Revealing Clothes - Revolting or Courage?

paperger85

Fat girls in revealing clothes - Revolting or Courageous?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Fat girls in revealing clothes - Revolting or Courageous?

• Simply revolting..
    • courageous but still you'd rather not look

SBF's Buayas and Cheehongs never fail to appear whenever such thread is started, moreover by a girl who post her pictures online... :faint:

haha...good chance for me to see who are the buayas lor..

*~/dReAm aS |f yOu'|| |iVe fOreVEr, |ivE As |f yoU'|| d|E toDAy\~*

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eh eh eh i only helping you leh alamak now i become buaya already ah omg....

Oh ya you mention only abt looks and figures well these two are only like a passport for first image/impression. But the way you present yourself in conversation is also very important. :) Humans are just bones with skins and meat but the character is the SOUL..... :)

Eh eh eh i only helping you leh alamak now i become buaya already ah omg....

Oh ya you mention only abt looks and figures well these two are only like a passport for first image/impression. But the way you present yourself in conversation is also very important. :) Humans are just bones with skins and meat but the character is the SOUL..... :)

all men say the same thing...but i think all men would like a girlfriend they feel proud to bring out...

even bosses also feel proud if their subordinates look good...

SBF's Buayas and Cheehongs never fail to appear whenever such thread is started, moreover by a girl who post her pictures online... :faint:

Hi babe LoL :angel:

can i know you mr lioness :lol:

Ride Down the Highway the 299 way

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii276/kellboyz/299%20AW%20cum%20Kartin%202008/PermasGoKart008-1-1-1.jpg

I used to have a classmate whom i can say is not a stud and just a normal biker who utilize his bike as a transport vehicle but it amazes me that how he always ride and dig into super bikes like ducati.

Now, I would like to find out from you guys what do you think of super bikes rider who dont track.

Does it turn you off or are you turned on my the friend's bravery?

I have the same thoughts as my friend above and your friend mentioned. I do feel turned on by the bike/clothes but definitely not by him/her but i dont get turn off by him/her as well.

I used to have a classmate whom i can say is not a stud and just a normal biker who utilize his bike as a transport vehicle but it amazes me that how he always ride and dig into super bikes like ducati.

Now, I would like to find out from you guys what do you think of super bikes rider who dont track.

I have the same thoughts as my friend above and your friend mentioned. I do feel turned on by the bike/clothes but definitely not by him/her but i dont get turn off by him/her as well.

one word...chim-a-logy...

to me, u are not even consider fat. its totally accepable. u are just maybe bigger bones than same girls. be more confident and u will look even better than those girls walking on the street:thumb:

YoUr GrEaTeST GLorY DoEsn'T CoNsIsT iN NeVeR FaLLinG. BuT RiSinG EvErYTiME YoU FaLL.

im looking forward to own a bigger cc bike in future but going track race never cross my mind. to me is the comfort level and the stability attracts me.and not forgeting their powerwhenever u need it:thumb:

YoUr GrEaTeST GLorY DoEsn'T CoNsIsT iN NeVeR FaLLinG. BuT RiSinG EvErYTiME YoU FaLL.

Its definately ok if you own a SuperBike and dun track but to the bike its a waste. :)

I wont be turn off by the biker its just the jealousy that alot of ppl gets. So long as the owner of the superbike attitude is friendly and normal then of cos it wont be a turn off. So if you wanna own a SuperBike dun be afraid. BUT un road hog and think you are a GP racer just by owning it. Its just another bike with cost more and have better performance. And of cos the owner pays more insurance Hee hee hee...

wats holding me back from owning class 2 bikes is their size and its difficult to cut thru traffic when theres a jam or slow traffic and of coz their cost and maintances:sian:

Ya. U can tell when the normally big-headed and trash-talking guys all suddenly become full of flowers, act really nice, and shower praises and nice nice gestures.

Sho Shweet. :angel:

Think I'm gonna be diabetic reading this thread. :rolleyes:

:lol:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v161/DeusXMachina/Lean2a.jpg

wats holding me back from owning class 2 bikes is their size and its difficult to cut thru traffic when theres a jam or slow traffic and of coz their cost and maintances:sian:

really give it to you guys....can use bike to describe women..

i also can describe men wor...

men are like public toilets. when you need them, the clean ones are usually occupied and you'll end up with the spoilt, dirty or handicapped ones...

lol...

personally think what u are really lacking is self confidence of yourself.

don't be afraid to try new things....

with your current figure, i don't see a reason why u can't wear sleeveless or dress.... it's how much confidence u have in u.... if u think wearing dress will make you look not nice, then forever u avoid it which is what u are doing....

i know of ladies who are shorter and plumper but dress well cos they have self confidence and they know how to protray to others which have good results...

isn't the hongkong actress who pass away plump?? but she still wear dresses most of the time.....right??

come on !! give yourself some confidence!! TRY 1st!!!

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s243/firestorm_33/S1030017.jpg (Nite Mode)

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s243/firestorm_33/Daymode-1.jpg(Day Mode)

Always Contactable at 92745438

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php/305719-lt-CMO-gt-Mobile-Grooming-for-your-bike-at-your-place-)

really give it to you guys....can use bike to describe women..

i also can describe men wor...

men are like public toilets. when you need them, the clean ones are usually occupied and you'll end up with the spoilt, dirty or handicapped ones...

lol...

i guess u misunderstood me.what i really mean is those class2 bikes like R1 GSX bikes. i have quite a few bigger size ladies whom im quite close with. i never look at their outer part. pretty girls will grow old 1 day and if their character s*x, they are worst than those bigger sized ladies.

outer beauty(don last)

inner beauty(whole lifetime):thumb:

outer beauty(don last)

much agreed!!!:thumb:

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php/305719-lt-CMO-gt-Mobile-Grooming-for-your-bike-at-your-place-)

Ya. U can tell when the normally big-headed and trash-talking guys all suddenly become full of flowers, act really nice, and shower praises and nice nice gestures.

Sho Shweet. :angel:

Think I'm gonna be diabetic reading this thread. :rolleyes:

:lol:

o_O you refering to????? Anyway remember to drink more water hahaha

but the thing is...if i know it turns people off then why should i do it?

that's what u think right??

u think u know it will turn people off .......right?? how many times have u really tried??

remember, it all depends on how badly u want it and how hard u try.....

give yourself some confidence and determination to try! i believe u will succeed!:)

just a suggestion = u can gather a few close galfriends and go window shopping.... try out the clothes without buying and get them to give you some feedback....

remember , DON'T JUST TRY 1 and give up ! try lots of it and different styles.... surely there will be some that will suit u!

that's what u think right??

u think u know it will turn people off .......right?? how many times have u really tried??

remember, it all depends on how badly u want it and how hard u try.....

give yourself some confidence and determination to try! i believe u will succeed!:)

just a suggestion = u can gather a few close galfriends and go window shopping.... try out the clothes without buying and get them to give you some feedback....

remember , DON'T JUST TRY 1 and give up ! try lots of it and different styles.... surely there will be some that will suit u!

agreed :thumb:

and the thing is u are not fat as u had described yourself as. u falls in the accepable category

unless u tell me when u ride on your bike and then suspension sink unitl very low then u can consider yourself as FAT

i guess u misunderstood me.what i really mean is those class2 bikes like R1 GSX bikes. i have quite a few bigger size ladies whom im quite close with. i never look at their outer part. pretty girls will grow old 1 day and if their character s*x, they are worst than those bigger sized ladies.

outer beauty(don last)

Well NL27 you should go try out class 2. Its just the fear factor. I also same as you every class i take i feel that the bike is huge and diffcult to handle but after 2 months ok liaoz. Dun miss out big bikes dude....

As for the inner and outer beauti thing... WELL SAID :thumb: