SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Check this out guys!! NEW DIRTBIKE PLACE IN JOHOR

Crazydirt

Hey guys!

Just found out about this cool place for dirtbiking. They have waterfall that you can go by riding. The facilities are new and modern looking. Well maintain bikes as well. They have a cute chick as a guide:)

The opening promotion till end of January for 40%.

If i not mistaken, its own by ang moh. Check out their website http://www.jomtrails.com

[jomtrails.com

january promotion.jpg

• 3 years later...
  • Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just chiming in on this thread. 

Ever since Ulu Choh dirt park closed down, there is now a new and upcoming dirt park @ Gelang Patah.

Check it out: https://www.facebook.com/southernenduropark

Perhaps after the border re-opens, it will be a nice place to do some dirt biking :)

Edited by superskareb

i didnt know ulu choh closed down.. is it just for covid or closed permanently? @superskareb. actually plan to go there with my friends once the border open cos it's close by to singapore and good places to eat ard there..

pls let me know if u go to southern enduro.. do they have bikes for rent? i dun think my xmax can go dirt jumping lol

Hi bro, it's confirmed. Ulu choh dirt park is closed permanently since early this year sadly. 

I don't think Southern Enduro park has dirt bike for rent. Maybe you can check out wheel riders in Johor, they are the dealers for KTM and Husqvarna. I rode with them once, very friendly bunch of people. 

Edited by superskareb

• 7 months later...
On 12/30/2020 at 10:03 AM, superskareb said:

Hi bro, it's confirmed. Ulu choh dirt park is closed permanently since early this year sadly. 

I don't think Southern Enduro park has dirt bike for rent. Maybe you can check out wheel riders in Johor, they are the dealers for KTM and Husqvarna. I rode with them once, very friendly bunch of people. 

@superskareb

Your are on a T7?

i haven't had the chance to test it much off road because the borders are closed, but so far i'am totally loving the bike, the handling is sharp and nimble and the engine is super torquey + buttery smooth