SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

honda blackbird

roadtoad

Guest R1szuan
Originally posted by MiCmAsta@Aug 14 2004, 08:54 PM

I not sure oso man.. That lady told me S$3860.. I already not interested to listen to her speak liao... Hai... I have an offer FT plate Mileage is 79KM (High Sia) Drop once b4 he ask me to quote a price for him man.. How you think R1szuan?

i think 3.8K for third party fire and theft. Is plain bullshit man!

Unless u are george bush or osama bin laden sons riding a bird. Maybe your risk is high so that why u are quoted that amount.

I am sure you check with other insurance company will give u better quote. Have u tried to check you quotation online at income.com.sg

• Replies 995
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest R1szuan
Originally posted by lightspeed@Aug 17 2004, 01:26 AM

heard somewhere that night kkfc kena serbu... but I dont have full details....

:sorry:

what serbu? nothin happen... was there enjoying dinner with my gf and my frens.. :lovestruck:

Originally posted by R1szuan@Aug 16 2004, 08:40 AM

get a the bird which u feel comfortable and happy. Ease at mind. If you heard got drop or high mileage. And that makes u uneazy..dont get that bike.

You requirement is

10 to 12K Bb.

Plate should be from FP to FS or FT

I believe u are lookin at accident free,low mileage.(who doesnt want)

if none of the seller or shops make your requirement. Dont buy first..being implusive and kan cheong doenst help. Patience does. Sekali got durian drop along the way.

If you want to pay full cash. PLS PLS DONT EVER TELL THE SHOP. Keep mum and neg. Once they started all the paperwork blah blah. And they ask how much down u can give.. Play with them first..and then half way u neg again. Then u throw your cards.:cheeky: :smile: ( i love thier dammed face when u paying full after so much neg.)

Ok ok thanks R1szuan.. Will keep you guys inform whether i get my dream bird liao.. BTW, you have any insurance company to intro?

Guest R1szuan
Originally posted by Starfury@Aug 15 2004, 08:19 PM

hi to all bb riders,

where do you all usually find details/rumors for 2005 BB ?? I only mange to find sperodic comments from other forums ?

i am Very interested in the new BB

dont be too hurry to get the new bird... even though it may boast, V5, Vtech or whatrever. who doesnt want to get a bike top of the line.

Always wait for a few mth down the road. See got any recall or any flaws. You are going to invest in big money not like our 2a bikes.

Worst if your new bird is parellel import and got recalled. Good luck to you. If the recall is a simple nut replacement or screw ok lah. Kena for engine or something else. Can you pay the necessary charges?

let a few guniea pigs ride the bike first... once the hype goes down,the price also will go down... then time to hit hard man!

Guest R1szuan
Originally posted by MiCmAsta@Aug 17 2004, 07:18 PM

Ok ok thanks R1szuan.. Will keep you guys inform whether i get my dream bird liao.. BTW, you have any insurance company to intro?

try ntuc or mitsui... AXA will be your last resort. the last time i got from them was quite costly. :giddy: :giddy:

Guest dreams2345

Hi guys anyone interested in a 3 mth old wine red shoei syncrotec? Selling mine cause it no longer matches the color of my XX..hehe.. got it at $600+ selling at $400+ guaranteed excellent buy... size M

Guest R1szuan

u always not free man.. bz man... chio u also never go what :sian: ...hehehe at least my bird can switch off my headlight..kekeeke

The windscreen that was put on your bike temp that day... can ask how much they got it for and does it come in black? look cool man screen.

Guest dreams2345

haha chio again ah then i come hehe.. anyway i got the same type of double bubble windscreen its smoke black in color... wait i ak for u ah.. mra brand the old one i got it for 120 i think cannot remember the exact price but no more than 150

Guest R1szuan
Originally posted by dreams2345@Aug 20 2004, 09:45 AM

haha chio again ah then i come hehe.. anyway i got the same type of double bubble windscreen its smoke black in color... wait i ak for u ah.. mra brand the old one i got it for 120 i think cannot remember the exact price but no more than 150

tot that day they say it comes in blue only... but the bubble look cool man..anyway i may got a day trip coming up... in ealry first week of sept..how man want to go there?

Guest R1szuan
Originally posted by dreams2345@Aug 20 2004, 11:06 AM

where ah if one day trip ok ah.. my school hols all packed with duties and events ah... where you going?

aiyah where got school holidays got lotsa of duties...my side at the jc all the teacher hilang man!

Anyway keep track of the outing in the other bird thread in the sportbikes section. Most probably go mersing makan and visit tanjung leman for a photoshoot.

Hi Josean,

Mine was a red XX previously now.. black XX .. anyways glad that you had good experience at Sanfu, that's my workshop where I do all my repairs and stuff for my XX FYI when i crashed my red XX they settled everything until it is the beautiful black XX that you see now...

http://www.honda.co.uk/motorcycles/en/picture/product/BLACKBIRD_CBR1100XX/Main/prd_main_Banner.jpg

Katsumoto Moritsugui オスマン

Guest R1szuan
Originally posted by Moritsugui Katsumoto@Aug 20 2004, 07:07 PM

Ris.. I change my details.. anyway can delete the Dreams2345.. new name now ah...

:smile:

Who is japanese name u replicate? :confused:

Originally posted by Moritsugui Katsumoto@Aug 20 2004, 07:39 PM

Hi Josean,

Mine was a red XX previously now.. black XX .. anyways glad that you had good experience at Sanfu, that's my workshop where I do all my repairs and stuff for my XX FYI when i crashed my red XX they settled everything until it is the beautiful black XX that you see now...

co-incidentally ...

i was there when they sent in ur fairing for respray.

it would be something black on the top part and silver on the bottom part.

there's another Fx bird inside too

Originally posted by josean@Aug 21 2004, 12:21 PM

co-incidentally ...

i was there when they sent in ur fairing for respray.

it would be something black on the top part and silver on the bottom part.

there's another Fx bird inside too

tats e 04 paintwork.

http://1990cbr1000f.superbikeclub.com/images/avatar_1.jpghttp://s.deviantart.com/static/fella-wrench.jpg

The church is near, but the road is icy. The bar is far away, but I will walk carefully.

Well very happy with the paint work..tried ordering the 04 fairing but unfortunately that's only for UK model... last I heard they're not bringing any new XX into SG.. since the XX model is going to be replaced by the new VFR1200... Anyways if you see a matt XX going 50 kph on minor roads and 80 - 90 kph on E'ways then that's me hehe.

http://www.honda.co.uk/motorcycles/en/picture/product/BLACKBIRD_CBR1100XX/Main/prd_main_Banner.jpg

Katsumoto Moritsugui オスマン

Originally posted by Moritsugui Katsumoto@Aug 21 2004, 06:09 PM

Well very happy with the paint work..tried ordering the 04 fairing but unfortunately that's only for UK model... last I heard they're not bringing any new XX into SG.. since the XX model is going to be replaced by the new VFR1200... Anyways if you see a matt XX going 50 kph on minor roads and 80 - 90 kph on E'ways then that's me hehe.

How much you paid for your paintjob?