SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] 2B Bike Trips

huairen

Haha. So now inside my tank is SUPER -DUPER Premium petrol sia.

Last weekend pump petronas, then on the way out V-power, then reach home add FP62 = 97+97+addictive+more addictive.

Mean i can fly now??? :angel:

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b55/soundless81/SwimmingSession.jpg

Apr 2006 ~ Current - Toyota Altis 1.6A

Apr 2010 ~ Current - X9 500(Big Bulb-大ç¯æ³¡)

May 2010 ~ Current - 150cc ET8(Little Lamb)

Oct 2010 ~ Oct 2012 - FZ6S2(肥仔六)

Oct 2012 ~ Current - ZG1400(鸡踢鸭)

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• huairen

• ninjapura

• Sâundless

• Cool_Cruiser

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Last weekend pump petronas, then on the way out V-power, then reach home add FP62 = 97+97+addictive+more addictive.

bulbs can't fly :cheeky:

http://photos.friendster.com/photos/78/20/5760287/2_900727903l.jpg

bulbs can't fly :cheeky:

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

the best reply i received today. short and sharp.:cry:

ferrari one confirm very high...

aiya u read ur manual lo... if it say minimum RON is 95 then 95 is okay...

no no...

i just want to know what ratio then relates to the compression is consider high.

* Honda Varadero XL125V2 * Yamaha Spark T135LC 08 * Honda Foresight FES250 * BMW F650GS K72 * Honda Super4 Revo CB400 NC42 * Yamaha Spark T135LC 12 * BMW R1200GS LC K50 *

actualy... if my bike can take 95, i wil just go for 95... higher octane doesnt mean more power... octane is just for those high compression engine to prevent knocking...

but so far petronas only has Primax97 so i conveniently pump it... in future if they have 95 then i pump 95 lor...

just have to bear in mind that the same amount of money we pay now for primax97, in future will be for primax95... so it is kinda a price hike in disguise...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Octane_rating

how high the compression means high?

ninja got a point. i read from somewhere before, it depends on your bikes and doesn't necessary higher octane gives good performance. it like what ninja stated, prevent knocking

is FP60 right? thought of getting 1 for my next touring...heard is good for long distance, power and smooth.

ninja got a point. i read from somewhere before, it depends on your bikes and doesn't necessary higher octane gives good performance. it like what ninja stated, prevent knocking

is FP60 right? thought of getting 1 for my next touring...heard is good for long distance, power and smooth.

Haha. Yes is FP60. Type wrong.

I use 2 kind of addictive for my car and bike.

STR2020 and FP60.

STR2020 proven to me by the mileage. (record 500km for X9= 34.2km/L)

FP60 clean the fuel systems. Use once in a while.

Due to different engine design, two bikes w same CR doesnt mean both bikes can take same RON.

So, best is check ur manual or ur mech wat is the min RON ur bike can take... then as long as ur bike pump that RON is fine. Any higher RON is wasting money.

do you all wear your helmet while riding the rented bikes there?

look weird anot?

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111128075727/xanthe/nl/images/1/1f/Asian-Troll-Face.jpg

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r3/iewgnail/LW2.jpg

do you all wear your helmet while riding the rented bikes there?

look weird anot?

Vidak rented an S4....He did...safety sake

I rented a cub kia...I didnt...lazy lar

anyway...at Hat Yat...the dim sum shop auntie told us that the thai traffic police will fine those people not wearing helmets on foreign-registered bikes...although the rest of the country zips around helmet-less....

so to wear helmet or not...its nothing more than just a judgement call.:cheeky:

FN XXXX L - Yamaha RXZ - 2008 to 20??

To be old and wise, you must first be young and foolish.

What are the odds of having two punctures, on the same tyre, on separate occasions, in a 223km ride?:dozed:

This only apply to some people who never focus their HID. Everyone that travel infront of me have no complain of glaring HID.

Some have install @ high bleam to shine REAL far. But only without ppl infront.

HID have the best angle of projection. Even when you shine low, the side is still bright for you. Which halogen unable to.

Bad point of HID is skilled ppl is required to focus the beam in-order not to created unwanted glare on other road user.

BTW whats the diff between straight Road and Trunk road if the beam intended to shine high?

HID is Good for malaysia road, where lots of place is not well develope. You won`t know when you, he or me will hit a pot hole during the night. I have never regreted install HID on my bike even i know is illegal to use inside singapore Road.

A man meat is another man poison.:angel:

Haha, I think differently. If my HID is shining high, it will shine straight into your mirror and on your face. With or without you checking mirror. If the HID is focus properly, even you look directly @ my HID won`t glare you @ all. Try 1 day and you will know. (I will make sure I install HID @ highbeam when you look back):angel:

Even Halogen bulb can glare you if I never align properly. :angel:

true, HID you must set the height one, if you never set hor, wha.. damn sian one, the mirror will total blind you out.

But if you call me install hella lights and HID.. i 'd rather go for HID because its less hot, and it can adjust the beam, and looks nicer and shines far too..

soundless the hid wont blind people because his bike's light is shine downwards... for bay he purposely shine people's car, as for me, i shine at people's number plate that side. but mine is not glaring to people's eyes cos tried and tested for my dearest clarke HID man..

There is no replacement for displacement, except for Ah Seng

:angel:

Vidak rented an S4....He did...safety sake

I rented a cub kia...I didnt...lazy lar

anyway...at Hat Yat...the dim sum shop auntie told us that the thai traffic police will fine those people not wearing helmets on foreign-registered bikes...although the rest of the country zips around helmet-less....

so to wear helmet or not...its nothing more than just a judgement call.:cheeky:

eh the thai ppl in hatyai told me rider must wear helmet, pillion can no need wear leh.

lol thats what i see mostly leh.

true, HID you must set the height one, if you never set hor, wha.. damn sian one, the mirror will total blind you out.

But if you call me install hella lights and HID.. i 'd rather go for HID because its less hot, and it can adjust the beam, and looks nicer and shines far too..

soundless the hid wont blind people because his bike's light is shine downwards... for bay he purposely shine people's car, as for me, i shine at people's number plate that side. but mine is not glaring to people's eyes cos tried and tested for my dearest clarke HID man..

from my road experience, 99% of HID is shine straight into my eye n damn irritating lo... the rider or driver may think cool, but it wil cause me accident...

u tried once HID on dark trunk bends then u noe... but its good that my buddy vidak off it all the way... i guess he cant c the road well, but kudos to him for our safety :thumb:

alot of my ah beng fren driver got HID purposely to blind people, not tt for safety or malaysian trunk road lor... cool? kena accident once u noe lo...

sad to say... but i dun like HID...

i dun like HID too, too glaring, very irritating, a sore to the eyes

Yamaha RXZ, Kawasaki ZX KR150, Yamaha Spark135, Honda CB400 REVO NC42, Suzuki DRZ400SMK8, Aprilia RS125, Suzuki GSXR600K9, Honda RS150R

Click on the bike models for Information/Servicing/Maintenance on Kawasaki KR150, Honda CB400 Revo, Suzuki DRZ400SM and Suzuki GSXR

Facebook HONDA CB400 REVO

Can't post a new thread ?? Read HERE

SBF Garage Sales Act ---> Read HERE

from my road experience, 99% of HID is shine straight into my eye n damn irritating lo... the rider or driver may think cool, but it wil cause me accident...

u tried once HID on dark trunk bends then u noe... but its good that my buddy vidak off it all the way... i guess he cant c the road well, but kudos to him for our safety :thumb:

alot of my ah beng fren driver got HID purposely to blind people, not tt for safety or malaysian trunk road lor... cool? kena accident once u noe lo...

hahaa..

next time ride infront of me far far away lo. hahahah.

i dun like HID too, too glaring, very irritating, a sore to the eyes

look to the left bottom if the oncoming light blinds u.

sianz, i got a forced leave on Monday... duno where to go from Sat to Mon...

any ride?

u can ride to hatyai and buy some number plates back.. LOL..

touring prince!! :bow: