SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] 2B Bike Trips

huairen

we 3 person mah...

first one surely leader,

2nd follow,

last one of coz sweeper mah

if never see u reach then go back find le...

if not... oso wont know your bike cant start.

actually that time me and koh think already oso funny...

why u never come up...

coz the distance quite near mah..

then i think i also think slow...

*air too thin up there so thinking also slow*

then go down to find u.

hahahahaha:angel:

anyway... i going bj.

but need to find how to go...

i not sure how to go to the other side of the long gao

You need to push your bike across the long gao. need to lift bike abit to push up the long gao. then ride across SPH. reach le.

Else.....

Exit TPY, travel along lor 1. you will see a shell petrol station. turn after/before into the small road(depend which direction you coming from).

Turn left and you reach the side of long gao liao. :angel:

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b55/soundless81/SwimmingSession.jpg

Apr 2006 ~ Current - Toyota Altis 1.6A

Apr 2010 ~ Current - X9 500(Big Bulb-大ç¯æ³¡)

May 2010 ~ Current - 150cc ET8(Little Lamb)

Oct 2010 ~ Oct 2012 - FZ6S2(肥仔六)

Oct 2012 ~ Current - ZG1400(鸡踢鸭)

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• huairen

• ninjapura

• Sâundless

• Cool_Cruiser

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Haha, I think differently. If my HID is shining high, it will shine straight into your mirror and on your face. With or without you checking mirror. If the HID is focus properly, even you look directly @ my HID won`t glare you @ all. Try 1 day and you will know. (I will make sure I install HID @ highbeam when you look back):angel:

Even Halogen bulb can glare you if I never align properly. :angel:

very evil.... :cry:

then I also wil make sure I jam break then we both hug n die together :cheeky:

hahaha...

very evil.... :cry:

then I also wil make sure I jam break then we both hug n die together :cheeky:

hahaha...

Hmmmmm. Jam harder. X9 got 3 disc brake and can stop faster.

Hmmmmm. Jam harder. X9 got 3 disc brake and can stop faster.

I got ABS lor... power :thumb:

btw, heard that from sep onwards malaysia going to scrap RON-97... so the current Petronas Primax (RON-97) will be replaced with Primax-95 (and the price same). And if the station do offer RON-97 it wil be marketed as Premium Fuel and the pricing no subsidised or controled...

Exactly same as Thailand liao lor.... :cry:

I got ABS lor... power :thumb:

btw, heard that from sep onwards malaysia going to scrap RON-97... so the current Petronas Primax (RON-97) will be replaced with Primax-95 (and the price same). And if the station do offer RON-97 it wil be marketed as Premium Fuel and the pricing no subsidised or controled...

Exactly same as Thailand liao lor.... :cry:

any concrete report?

i am gonna miss it so much :(

* Honda Varadero XL125V2 * Yamaha Spark T135LC 08 * Honda Foresight FES250 * BMW F650GS K72 * Honda Super4 Revo CB400 NC42 * Yamaha Spark T135LC 12 * BMW R1200GS LC K50 *

any concrete report?

i am gonna miss it so much :(

in chinese... i china man...

i love Petronas Primax...

http://www.guangming.com.my/node/47903?tid=3

97無鉛汽油升格為高級汽油(Premium Product),就像蚶殼汽油公司推出的V-Power,這類汽油價格不受貿消部管制。

“不過政府會確保高級汽油的售價不會過高,以免消費者不願意購買。”

依斯邁沙比利今日(週二,5月12日)為國油油站主持“95無鉛汽油推介禮”後在記者會上提到,政府在推行95無鉛汽油之前,已取得各政府單位、國油、大馬蜆殼私人有限公司、大馬埃索有限公司及多家汽車公司的共識及認同。

原本政府計劃於9月1日在全國油站售賣95無鉛汽油,惟國油提早在5月售賣,目前布城第9區的兩間油站已提供95無鉛汽油,油號是Primax95。

in chinese... i china man...

i love Petronas Primax...

http://www.guangming.com.my/node/47903?tid=3

97無鉛汽油升格為高級汽油(Premium Product),就像蚶殼汽油公司推出的V-Power,這類汽油價格不受貿消部管制。

“不過政府會確保高級汽油的售價不會過高,以免消費者不願意購買。”

依斯邁沙比利今日(週二,5月12日)為國油油站主持“95無鉛汽油推介禮”後在記者會上提到,政府在推行95無鉛汽油之前,已取得各政府單位、國油、大馬蜆殼私人有限公司、大馬埃索有限公司及多家汽車公司的共識及認同。

原本政府計劃於9月1日在全國油站售賣95無鉛汽油,惟國油提早在5月售賣,目前布城第9區的兩間油站已提供95無鉛汽油,油號是Primax95。

translate leh....

lazy to read chinese

hahaha:cheeky:

* Honda Varadero XL125V2 * Yamaha Spark T135LC 08 * Honda Foresight FES250 * BMW F650GS K72 * Honda Super4 Revo CB400 NC42 * Yamaha Spark T135LC 12 * BMW R1200GS LC K50 *

http://www.nst.com.my/Current_News/NST/Tuesday/NewsBreak/20090512154435/Article/index_html

RM1.75 per litre Ron 95 petrol available by Sept 1

By : Regina Lee

PUTRAJAYA, Tues:

RON 95 petrol will be available at all petrol stations nationwide by September 1, retailing at RM1.75 per litre. This will replace the RON92 petrol, and push RON97 petrol as premium product to RM2 per litre, 20 sen more than the current price.

Domestic Trade and Consumer Affairs Minister Datuk Seri Ismail Sabri Yaakob assured that the RON95 will be made available at all petrol stations, despite the RON92's absence in some of the stations, especially in urban areas.

"We will make sure that it is easy for everyone to buy the RON95," he said after the launch of the petrol in a petrol station here yesterday.

The RON92, although being sold at only RM1.70 per litre now, only makes 5 to 10 per cent of the total petrol sales from 2000 to 2008.

There will also not be a ceiling price for the RON97 as oil companies can dictate their own pricing for the premium product.

"But they will still have to inform the government if they want to raise the price on their own," said Ismail.

The government subsidy formula will also be adjusted to 3 sen per litre for the RON95. Subsidy for RON97 is currently 6 sen per litre and is expected to decrease when the price increases in September.

He stressed that the RON95 is safe and suitable for most car makes.

"The RON95 is a standard in most European, American and Japanese petrol companies. We will also make sure that the RON95 sold here is in accordance to the EURO2M specifications," he said.

RON95 is already being sold at two Petronas stations in Putrajaya.

RON95 will contain 95 per cent octane and 5 per cent heptane while RON 97 contains 97 per cent and 3 per cent respectively.

Despite difference in the octane and heptane make up, the composition of the base fuel remains the same and it is previously reported that most cars on the road can run on RON92 fuel onwards.

Various car makers have also said that the using the RON95 in cars will not be noticeable, even in high performance models.

http://www.nst.com.my/Current_News/NST/Tuesday/NewsBreak/20090512154435/Article/index_html

RM1.75 per litre Ron 95 petrol available by Sept 1

By : Regina Lee

PUTRAJAYA, Tues:

RON 95 petrol will be available at all petrol stations nationwide by September 1, retailing at RM1.75 per litre. This will replace the RON92 petrol, and push RON97 petrol as premium product to RM2 per litre, 20 sen more than the current price.

Domestic Trade and Consumer Affairs Minister Datuk Seri Ismail Sabri Yaakob assured that the RON95 will be made available at all petrol stations, despite the RON92's absence in some of the stations, especially in urban areas.

"We will make sure that it is easy for everyone to buy the RON95," he said after the launch of the petrol in a petrol station here yesterday.

The RON92, although being sold at only RM1.70 per litre now, only makes 5 to 10 per cent of the total petrol sales from 2000 to 2008.

There will also not be a ceiling price for the RON97 as oil companies can dictate their own pricing for the premium product.

"But they will still have to inform the government if they want to raise the price on their own," said Ismail.

The government subsidy formula will also be adjusted to 3 sen per litre for the RON95. Subsidy for RON97 is currently 6 sen per litre and is expected to decrease when the price increases in September.

He stressed that the RON95 is safe and suitable for most car makes.

"The RON95 is a standard in most European, American and Japanese petrol companies. We will also make sure that the RON95 sold here is in accordance to the EURO2M specifications," he said.

RON95 is already being sold at two Petronas stations in Putrajaya.

RON95 will contain 95 per cent octane and 5 per cent heptane while RON 97 contains 97 per cent and 3 per cent respectively.

Despite difference in the octane and heptane make up, the composition of the base fuel remains the same and it is previously reported that most cars on the road can run on RON92 fuel onwards.

Various car makers have also said that the using the RON95 in cars will not be noticeable, even in high performance models.

oh no... :weep:

http://photos.friendster.com/photos/78/20/5760287/2_900727903l.jpg

why oh no?

ron95 still can be use. lol

i always pump 95 in sg.

*sound very angry*

that time went genting i one people behind where got sweeper, n u all ride so fast like 50km ahead... if my bike breakdown or I roll down the hill how??? how how how?

hahahhahahhahahhaha.... pulling ur leg only la... just joking with u... its an old joke anyway.... hahaha u make my day... :angel:

btw tonight u go BJ isit?

we 3 person mah...

first one surely leader,

2nd follow,

last one of coz sweeper mah

if never see u reach then go back find le...

if not... oso wont know your bike cant start.

actually that time me and koh think already oso funny...

why u never come up...

coz the distance quite near mah..

then i think i also think slow...

*air too thin up there so thinking also slow*

then go down to find u.

hahahahaha:angel:

we were waiting and huairen did an initiative to go down and look for you while i jagar the bikes...

one word...

RON97 --> RON95

this is a good one. very short and to the point. :angel:

no more cheap 97... :cry:

But there is cheap 98 ma. Like caltax, shell, BHP.

But there is cheap 98 ma. Like caltax, shell, BHP.

caltex gold using 97...

it wil be a nationwide thing... currently malaysia RON rating is 92, 95, and 97...

and they wan to pushing all to use 95...

Whatever. As long as cheaper then sinkapore and able to power my bike.

if rom97 stays at rm2 per liter, i'll continue to pump.

but if more than that... can forget it and pump rom95.

i think the difference.. really that little bit only.

actualy... if my bike can take 95, i wil just go for 95... higher octane doesnt mean more power... octane is just for those high compression engine to prevent knocking...

but so far petronas only has Primax97 so i conveniently pump it... in future if they have 95 then i pump 95 lor...

just have to bear in mind that the same amount of money we pay now for primax97, in future will be for primax95... so it is kinda a price hike in disguise...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Octane_rating

if rom97 stays at rm2 per liter, i'll continue to pump.

but if more than that... can forget it and pump rom95.

i think the difference.. really that little bit only.

RM2 i will start to pump V-power???? Last known price is 2.10?

got petrol just pump!

hahaha

but dont pump 92 if your engine cannot take it hor!

RM2 i will start to pump V-power???? Last known price is 2.10?

currently Malaysia Shell offering Regular (RON95) and V-Power (premium, RON97+additive). I think in future if normal RON97 is RM2, then V-Power maybe higher than RM2.50?

It just same scenario as Singapore lor... got 92, 95, 98, V-Power (premium, 98)...

so Malaysia wil be 95, 97 (premium), V-Power (super premium, 97)