SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] 2B Bike Trips

huairen

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• huairen

• ninjapura

• Sâundless

• Cool_Cruiser

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

me too ...

his vara , maybe his next change also vara but 1000cc

wrong , because she doesnt make me spend a lot ... no problems given

onli the occasion wear and tear,

it has bring me to many places ...

jam together , in the heavy rain together , ski together, holland together

HR is a small sized man on a bigggg bike. All ladies shld learn from him.hehehe..

wah yr SP been with you since 2b era la? hahah u the how many-th owner?

There is no replacement for displacement, except for Ah Seng

:angel:

HR is a small sized man on a bigggg bike. All ladies shld learn from him.hehehe..

wah yr SP been with you since 2b era la? hahah u the how many-th owner?

yeah since i pass till now lor ..

i am the 7th owner

looks damn comfy man ....

space big a not ?

underseat smaller than SW. only can swallow 1 helmet.

but the suspensions are better.

long fork similar to motobike, unlike scooter mostly short fork.

pick up is impressive.. S4 riders look at me stunned. 0-100 in 5 sec

learning to be a better rider.

yeah since i pass till now lor ..

i am the 7th owner

wah. you are one dedicated SP owner. you must be lucky to find an sp with such little faults. hahah

yr SP got HID is it? one day i ust see!

wah. you are one dedicated SP owner. you must be lucky to find an sp with such little faults. hahah

yr SP got HID is it? one day i ust see!

malacca trip u no see ah ??

oops u not there hoe.

HID i put coming 2 years le

i see huairen ride his vara125 im very impressed with the bike.

me too ...

his vara , maybe his next change also vara but 1000cc

eh... dont be impressed with my bike leh...

be impressed by me riding the bike!

wahahahhahahaha :angel::cheeky:

* Honda Varadero XL125V2 * Yamaha Spark T135LC 08 * Honda Foresight FES250 * BMW F650GS K72 * Honda Super4 Revo CB400 NC42 * Yamaha Spark T135LC 12 * BMW R1200GS LC K50 *

if u are a char bo

i will be more impress

HID for the win! :smile:

go NSHW good :thumb:

if u are a char bo

i will be more impress

you never check me how u know i'm not? :angel::cheeky::cool:

* Honda Varadero XL125V2 * Yamaha Spark T135LC 08 * Honda Foresight FES250 * BMW F650GS K72 * Honda Super4 Revo CB400 NC42 * Yamaha Spark T135LC 12 * BMW R1200GS LC K50 *

if u are a char bo

i will be more impress

go NSHW good :thumb:

malacca trip u no see ah ??

oops u not there hoe.

HID i put coming 2 years le

inspection how sia?

u plug out?

you're 1 mean rider, the way you rode down genting....o_O

i feel like going to genting again, wanna go downhill again to pick up my skill.

underseat smaller than SW. only can swallow 1 helmet.

but the suspensions are better.

long fork similar to motobike, unlike scooter mostly short fork.

pick up is impressive.. S4 riders look at me stunned. 0-100 in 5 sec

i super4 sad...but each flower each eye.

everybody taste different, so is ok la...:angel:

no need check la ....

that day pee with u , saw already

good night

you joker but i like it :angel:

yours must be more impressive than his. :angel:

you're 1 mean rider, the way you rode down genting....o_O

i feel like going to genting again, wanna go downhill again to pick up my skill.

eh... seriously... it's nothing compared to ah seng

i really :bow: to his guts and skills.

next time got chance you should ride with him :)

HID if NSHW alone straight then good... but if going pitch dark trunk road with bends then can blind ur frens in front dangerous wor... :cry:

This only apply to some people who never focus their HID. Everyone that travel infront of me have no complain of glaring HID.

Some have install @ high bleam to shine REAL far. But only without ppl infront.

HID have the best angle of projection. Even when you shine low, the side is still bright for you. Which halogen unable to.

Bad point of HID is skilled ppl is required to focus the beam in-order not to created unwanted glare on other road user.

BTW whats the diff between straight Road and Trunk road if the beam intended to shine high?

HID is Good for malaysia road, where lots of place is not well develope. You won`t know when you, he or me will hit a pot hole during the night. I have never regreted install HID on my bike even i know is illegal to use inside singapore Road.

A man meat is another man poison.:angel:

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b55/soundless81/SwimmingSession.jpg

Apr 2006 ~ Current - Toyota Altis 1.6A

Apr 2010 ~ Current - X9 500(Big Bulb-大ç¯æ³¡)

May 2010 ~ Current - 150cc ET8(Little Lamb)

Oct 2010 ~ Oct 2012 - FZ6S2(肥仔六)

Oct 2012 ~ Current - ZG1400(鸡踢鸭)

hehe u guys ride fast fast ahead ok... if i ride fast little bit nia kena butter kaya whole body... unfair lo... :sian:

:dot::dot::dot:

???

why like that say leh?

ride fast then wait at the point for all to come mah.

got sweeper mah

???

why like that say leh?

ride fast then wait at the point for all to come mah.

got sweeper mah

*sound very angry*

that time went genting i one people behind where got sweeper, n u all ride so fast like 50km ahead... if my bike breakdown or I roll down the hill how??? how how how?

hahahhahahhahahhaha.... pulling ur leg only la... just joking with u... its an old joke anyway.... hahaha u make my day... :angel:

btw tonight u go BJ isit?

This only apply to some people who never focus their HID. Everyone that travel infront of me have no complain of glaring HID.

HID have the best angle of projection. Even when you shine low, the side is still bright for you. Which halogen unable to.

Bad point of HID is skilled ppl is required to focus the beam in-order not to created unwanted glare on other road user.

BTW whats the diff between straight Road and Trunk road if the beam intended to shine high?

HID is Good for malaysia road, where lots of place is not well develope. You won`t know when you, he or me will hit a pot hole during the night. I have never regreted install HID on my bike even i know is illegal to use inside singapore Road.

my normal headlight bulb spoilt liao...

now i can only use hid... no choice...

and my hid... shoot up down left right.

lol:cheeky:

sad to say, most people dun install HID well... u look at those factory-fitted HID of those cars... super irritating to me...

but... when in straight n dark NSHW, even got HID glaring behind me is okay, cos I dun hv to check my mirror as often... and to be frank NSHW is not that dark...

but, if u go trunk road with lots of bends... HID glaring gonna blind u and make u difficult to focus the bends ahead which is very dangerous... and trunk road is much much more darker than NSHW...

if u think malaysian trunk road is hell, then dark thailand trunk road is x100 hellish... and the best is for HID to lead, the rest behind dun on the HID...

*sound very angry*

that time went genting i one people behind where got sweeper, n u all ride so fast like 50km ahead... if my bike breakdown or I roll down the hill how??? how how how?

hahahhahahhahahhaha.... pulling ur leg only la... just joking with u... its an old joke anyway.... hahaha u make my day... :angel:

btw tonight u go BJ isit?

we 3 person mah...

first one surely leader,

2nd follow,

last one of coz sweeper mah

if never see u reach then go back find le...

if not... oso wont know your bike cant start.

actually that time me and koh think already oso funny...

why u never come up...

coz the distance quite near mah..

then i think i also think slow...

*air too thin up there so thinking also slow*

then go down to find u.

hahahahaha:angel:

anyway... i going bj.

but need to find how to go...

i not sure how to go to the other side of the long gao

sad to say, most people dun install HID well... u look at those factory-fitted HID of those cars... super irritating to me...

but... when in straight n dark NSHW, even got HID glaring behind me is okay, cos I dun hv to check my mirror as often... and to be frank NSHW is not that dark...

but, if u go trunk road with lots of bends... HID glaring gonna blind u and make u difficult to focus the bends ahead which is very dangerous... and trunk road is much much more darker than NSHW...

if u think malaysian trunk road is hell, then dark thailand trunk road is x100 hellish... and the best is for HID to lead, the rest behind dun on the HID...

Haha, I think differently. If my HID is shining high, it will shine straight into your mirror and on your face. With or without you checking mirror. If the HID is focus properly, even you look directly @ my HID won`t glare you @ all. Try 1 day and you will know. (I will make sure I install HID @ highbeam when you look back):angel:

Even Halogen bulb can glare you if I never align properly. :angel:

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b55/soundless81/SwimmingSession.jpg

Apr 2006 ~ Current - Toyota Altis 1.6A

Apr 2010 ~ Current - X9 500(Big Bulb-大ç¯æ³¡)

May 2010 ~ Current - 150cc ET8(Little Lamb)

Oct 2010 ~ Oct 2012 - FZ6S2(肥仔六)

Oct 2012 ~ Current - ZG1400(鸡踢鸭)