Jump to content
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

    Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

    Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

    Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

    Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Notice to attend court


hotdog81
 Share

Recommended Posts

hi guys,

 

i've just received a notice to attend court regarding failure to go for IU inspection. has anyone encountered this b4? and what is the outcome? and can i still go to LTA for an appeal altough a court date is already set?

 

million thanks

2004 ~ 2006 - Yamaha 125z

2006 ~ 2008 - CB400 Vtec 1

2008 ~ 2011 - R1 07

2011 ~ ???? - Harley davidson Iron XL883N

 

"LIVE TO RIDE, RIDE TO LIVE"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

giv a call or go to LTA as soon as possible... see wat they can do for you... cos LTA are the one that request a court order for u to attend court.... basically ur attendance in court is to explain y u have not went for the inspection... the outcome is that u would be issued a warning or a summon based on the court decision... if LTA still insist that u should attend court then u must attend court if not u will be issued with a warrant of arrest... so :goodluck:

Some pursue Happiness - Others Create it

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Originally posted by p13c3s@Aug 31 2006, 10:59 AM

giv a call or go to LTA as soon as possible... see wat they can do for you... cos LTA are the one that request a court order for u to attend court.... basically ur attendance in court is to explain y u have not went for the inspection... the outcome is that u would be issued a warning or a summon based on the court decision... if LTA still insist that u should attend court then u must attend court if not u will be issued with a warrant of arrest... so :goodluck:

ok bro thanks for the reply

2004 ~ 2006 - Yamaha 125z

2006 ~ 2008 - CB400 Vtec 1

2008 ~ 2011 - R1 07

2011 ~ ???? - Harley davidson Iron XL883N

 

"LIVE TO RIDE, RIDE TO LIVE"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by hotdog81@Aug 31 2006, 06:45 AM

hi guys,

 

i've just received a notice to attend court regarding failure to go for IU inspection. has anyone encountered this b4? and what is the outcome? and can i still go to LTA for an appeal altough a court date is already set?

 

million thanks

if first time fail to go .the 2nd reminder will be a fine of $200 or $500 i forgot.

u receive how many letter liao?

http://sticker.eepz.org/albums/digital-print-album/lap_top.sized.jpg
Link to comment
Share on other sites

dont play this kind of games with the authorities...

 

maybe you really forgotten...or you intentionally do it...

 

but anyway..since a date is given..you better attend...

 

and learn from this lesson...

 

mess with the best (authorities)...pay like the rest.

Don't mess with old farts. Age and treachery will always overcome youth and skill.

Bullshit and brilliance only come with age and experience.

 

Proud owner of an Opel Combo 1.7 DTI

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...

go back to LTA and appeal. the officer in charge will review ur case and see what they can do. normally if they can close the case after paying a composition fine, they would. ( which is normally way cheaper than court- the JUDGE DRED there- one time knock on hammer $500... hehehe)

 

if i have not mistaken, u still have to attend court on the stated date after that. this is because the court have been notified to process the case. Ak the LTA officer for a clear instruction.

 

If yes, Once in court, u just give the clerk on duty the receipt or letter from LTA that u have already compounded the offence.

When ur case is called up, all u have to do is stand up and the clerk on duty will explain to the judge that the case is compounded.

 

Please do not fail to attend court if you're required to - as a warrant of arrest MAY be issued for failure to obey court orders.

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f388/hairisg76/DSCF1195a-2.jpg
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 15 years later...

Hi what’s the outcome of your case! I’m in a similar situation unfortunately (paid fine and turn up for inspection after the due date). 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/12/2022 at 9:49 PM, ms980 said:

Hi what’s the outcome of your case! I’m in a similar situation unfortunately (paid fine and turn up for inspection after the due date). 

15 years later bro.. I think he settled already.. just pay and go attend the court.. 

Kindly read thru at least the intro section first before decide to post any comments.... thanks... :cool:

 

Please proceed to this website/web link if you guys have any technical issues on Kawasaki Kips/KR150, I'll update the 1st POST as and when there's a new question. Newbies questions on the top as well. :)

 

 

 

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6285055#post6285055

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share




  • DAIS_Motorcycle2022_Motorcycle_SingaporeBikes_300x250_1.jpg

     
×
×
  • Create New...