SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Manchester United Fan Club

Yoshiki

Arsenal lost 2-3 to Leeds this morning and handed over the crown to Man Utd, Arsenal still has 2 games to play and Man Utd 1. Think Man Utd will field its reserve against Everton in the next match, Fergie always does that. Glory Glory Man Utd~ :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thats a very FAST reply and its still 8.00am in the morning. :lol:

hehe just woke up ... :cool:

Starting of a brand new day ....

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forum/album_pic.php?pic_id=1363

[scroll:73dd0e4ce0]我比

Riding with Speed and Passion

o.o|| looks like i really don't have to watch soccer like F1 racing also... :pity: the champion team just keep winning and oftenly,don't watch also can guess the result,if only lottery is so predictable.. :D :eek:

life is just about living for people who loves u.

o.o|| looks like i really don't have to watch soccer like F1 racing also... :pity: the champion team just keep winning and oftenly,don't watch also can guess the result,if only lottery is so predictable.. :D :eek:

Not really. This season EPL was a close fight. Arsenal leading for most of the season. And there're other title contenders like Newcastle and Chelsea. I would say this season is one of the closest fought for the league title since the EPL took over the 1st Div.

Guest aiya4

Jman, I also HAIZ.......... kekekeke.....

Manu deserved winners la, devastasting form for the last few games. Arsenal just lost their concentration for a bit and there goes the title.

Good soccer by newcastle, open play with many goals, deserve 3rd placing.

Chelsea, dunno what to say, every season they always like that. 4th of 5th placing.

Liverpool so disappointing this season, contrast to last season.

Anyway well done by Manure.... :p :P :p

Jman, I also HAIZ.......... kekekeke.....

Manu deserved winners la, devastasting form for the last few games. Arsenal just lost their concentration for a bit and there goes the title.

Good soccer by newcastle, open play with many goals, deserve 3rd placing.

Chelsea, dunno what to say, every season they always like that. 4th of 5th placing.

Liverpool so disappointing this season, contrast to last season.

Anyway well done by Manure.... :p :P :p

liverpool still flying kite........ waiting 4 houllier to get heart attack then they can win again. :lol: :lol:

http://www.picturesky.com/albums/userpics/12609/May%20Lai.jpghttp://www.picturesky.com/albums/userpics/12609/May%20LaiLai.jpg

#K029

Eat To Ride, Ride To Eat

Eat To Ride Another Day!

Pool certainly need a some quality players next season to mount a serious chanllenge on MAn Utd and Arsenal...or even newscastle ...

having boy genius is not enough...he certainly lack supply and a good partner....

Guest Final_Flare

Muahahah Man U! Man U!

btw that match with Charlton horz, wah biang suppose to be 1-0 around 15 min, that tootpid ManU Keeper kelong run out of position, i see that goal i go "WTF TOOTPID KEEPER LAHZ!!!" too bad Barthez injury =/

Muahahah Man U! Man U!

btw that match with Charlton horz, wah biang suppose to be 1-0 around 15 min, that tootpid ManU Keeper kelong run out of position, i see that goal i go "WTF TOOTPID KEEPER LAHZ!!!" too bad Barthez injury =/

Its not injury, Fergie has dropped Barthez for good. Either Caroll be 1st choice or he will find a new goalie.

Let's hope he gets Rustu Recber, that chap is a free agent at the end of the season.

yah man

that Rustu steady one leh!!!

get him liao then banish Barthez back to France... :lol: :lol: :lol:

But I think Fergi won't field totally reserve players lah...

think he'll wanna get Van Nistelrooy to score more goals!!!

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Access to the photos Vypower collection,

Visit...

Here

Everytime u pump V-Power,

Remember MarVyPower!!!

Get Iker Casillas, swap beckham for him. :p :P

He didn't perform as well as he did during the world cup liao leh...

Often see that he cannot catch the ball properly nowadays with Real Madrid...

Access to the photos Vypower collection,

Visit...

Here

Everytime u pump V-Power,

Remember MarVyPower!!!