SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

SBF SYM Cafe 2009 / 2010

lobagola

Hi guys just wanna share with every1 d info. I just change my orginal clutch n bell with dr pullery hit clutch n bell set tat cost me a $550 bomb! so far not much of difference felt as i'm still running in. d hit clutch had 6 springs compare 2 d 3 springs in stock which d mech said it will have a better grip n last longer compare 2 stock, as 4 d bell it has better design 2 prevent over heating which result in our stock 1 turning into "rainbow" colour due 2 over heating. Happy riding n out.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi guys just wanna share with every1 d info. I just change my orginal clutch n bell with dr pullery hit clutch n bell set tat cost me a $550 bomb! so far not much of difference felt as i'm still running in. d hit clutch had 6 springs compare 2 d 3 springs in stock which d mech said it will have a better grip n last longer compare 2 stock, as 4 d bell it has better design 2 prevent over heating which result in our stock 1 turning into "rainbow" colour due 2 over heating. Happy riding n out.

Where u go to for the change ?

Where u go to for the change ?

taihin at kallang, btw any bros change 2 dr pullery hit clutch b4 can share some info abt d springs config 2 use?

I saw 1 SYM rider (Loc East) wearing FU helmet and it look cool. Hoping to get 1 .Motoworld sell cheap HJC but no PSB . No sure how realiable they are since i'm new to Scooter world. Maybe our SYM bro can give me info on wearing FU and FF helmets .

If your FU's definition is similar to my previous post, one to consider is Nolan N103 (approx $3XX).

btw wat color is the bike that you saw the rider with the FU helmet?

SYM GTS 200 - 2005 - 2007

HONDA Varadero XL1000V - 2011 - 2013

If your FU's definition is similar to my previous post, one to consider is Nolan N103 (approx $3XX).

btw wat color is the bike that you saw the rider with the FU helmet?

byran, when u change ur clutch set 2 pollini do u feel d impact straight away or hv 2 run in 4 a while b4 u feel d improvement it make? Any bros any comments on d dr pullery hit clutch?

Wat brand of spark plug u guys using? Some1 from d earlier batch said not 2 use d expensive 1 as it causes problem. I'm using d cheaper denso type, sometime difficult 2 start, any bros any recommendation?

Edited by teo

byran, when u change ur clutch set 2 pollini do u feel d impact straight away or hv 2 run in 4 a while b4 u feel d improvement it make? Any bros any comments on d dr pullery hit clutch?

Wat brand of spark plug u guys using? Some1 from d earlier batch said not 2 use d expensive 1 as it causes problem. I'm using d cheaper denso type, sometime difficult 2 start, any bros any recommendation?

actually i dun feel anything the only time i noticed something was when i look at my fc, it improved quite abit. anyways there are different combination for pollini rollers (diff weight) and is meant for different purpose, e.g. faster pickup, higher top, etc

SYM GTS 200 - 2005 - 2007

HONDA Varadero XL1000V - 2011 - 2013

haha! ok! Welcome back!

can I ask u by the way, does yours sound choppy? Mine not only sounds choppy but it also jerks when I'm accelerating from 0 to 20. The jerks happens at around 10 and it's almost always consistent. I brought it to Heng Motor to fix and they said it's the 6 rollers inside so they changed it for me but the jerks have came back again! :dot:

I bought this 2nd hand one at MAH, already run 21,000KM liao, FBB1XXXJ, need to go inspection soon. When I test ride at MAH, it doesn't have any choppy sound, same sound same feeling as my previous 1st hand GTS.

I went down to Future Scootering last year with my previous GTS n enquire about e Pollini Roller n Speed Controller, never change cos on budget, but Kenny did told me before that GTS will have a rattling sound after long usage. Hope e choppy sound u mentioned is not e rattling sound.

:cheers:

Edited by mybigshow

Honda TA 200 (Apr05 - Dec05)

Kia Picanto 1.1M (Jan06 - now)

SYM GTS 200 (Jan07 - Jun08)

Husqvarna SM 125 (Jul08 - Mar09)

SYM GTS 200 (Mar09 - ???)

Life is wonderful, cherish it while you still young...:angel:

Anyone got recommendations on where to fix gauges like voltmeter? Anyone knows ways to increase max speed of our GTS?

there's many way to increase your scooter performance, POlini or Malossi is one of them.

Kenny Seaw

9623 8875

There is no use in friendship with an ungrateful person.

Anger comes as a result of intolerance.

One who can maintain peace of mind is happy.

Happy is he who killed his own anger.

hey guys, wher can i do a naked handle bar ?? and how much does it cost?? and shop to recommend?

i believe not much shop doing naked handle bar, give me a call, i maybe able to help, cheers

Kenny Seaw

9623 8875

haha! ok! Welcome back!

can I ask u by the way, does yours sound choppy? Mine not only sounds choppy but it also jerks when I'm accelerating from 0 to 20. The jerks happens at around 10 and it's almost always consistent. I brought it to Heng Motor to fix and they said it's the 6 rollers inside so they changed it for me but the jerks have came back again! :dot:

if you are talking about jerk, high chances is the clutch

Kenny Seaw

9623 8875

there's many way to increase your scooter performance, POlini or Malossi is one of them.

Can recommend me how to max e current top speed of our GTS?:cheers:

My bike fish-tailed after uprighting from a turn at bend in carpark, the floor is a little wet. I did not have the same problem previously, it happened this afternoon after the morning heavy downpour. The thread on the tyres still looks alright and deep enough. Anyone have the same problem before? I wasn't going fast about the bend either.

be extra careful when you enter muti-storey carpark esp. when it is raining, most of us using Michelin Gold standard tyres, so far no problem

Kenny Seaw

9623 8875

The jerk is probably cause by the clutch. I rode my bike(new bike) for 8 months and I have changed my clutch twice and it doesn't come cheap. I just changed it on monday. Clutch drum $75 and clutch shoe $95. After changing the clutch I don't feel any jerk when I move off.

I don't speed and drag my scooter unnecessary. I always maintain my rpm @ or below 7k which is @ the speed of 80/90 km/h. I personally don't think the OEM clutch is durable.

Anyone here can share their experience on their scooter clutch? Is there any better type of clutch then the OEM?

since the OEM clutch is giving problem, u should seach for other source..

Kenny Seaw

9623 8875

something new here. never heard of clutch problem from GTS. mine mileage is 36K but no such problem

bro, there's quite afew facing this problem but all is 200cc one ..

Kenny Seaw

9623 8875

I'm using Original Tyre (MAxxis),what is the PSI to used for Front and rear tyre . Cannot find the answer in the manual.

for sg weather, is better to pump 210 front, 240 rear, cheers

Kenny Seaw

9623 8875

80% gts clutch bell will turn rainbow colour.

Kenny Seaw

9623 8875

actually i dun feel anything the only time i noticed something was when i look at my fc, it improved quite abit. anyways there are different combination for pollini rollers (diff weight) and is meant for different purpose, e.g. faster pickup, higher top, etc

Your FC better is because the clutch slip problem gone. in other word NO stress and more relax ride, cheers

Kenny Seaw

9623 8875

Can recommend me how to max e current top speed of our GTS?:cheers:

how fast you wanna it to be?

Personal info >

Mod. the performance of the bike is not really for speeding, sometime extra power may help you to avoid an accident and better overtaking power only.

I would not advise to speed alot on This GTS 200, it will only cause more problem for you :faint:

Kenny Seaw

9623 8875

how fast you wanna it to be?

Personal info >

Mod. the performance of the bike is not really for speeding, sometime extra power may help you to avoid an accident and better overtaking power only.

I would not advise to speed alot on This GTS 200, it will only cause more problem for you :faint:

Ha ha ok ok, recommend me more power for this ride, cos current max I've tried is 130km/h, wanna up another 10km/h or so, n also e hp too.:cheeky:

Anyone here changed your headlamp before? May I know how to take out the bulb? Thanks. :cheers:

Hi guys! I need help! :cheeky:

Anyone knows what does it mean when "Oil Change" lights up on my "dashboard"? hmm..I've been riding with that for 3 days already.:faint:

Also, how do I know how much PSI to set to if I were to pump air into my tyres? I mean different tyres have different capacity and pressure limit right? Correct me if I'm wrong please. :)

Anyone here changed your headlamp before? May I know how to take out the bulb? Thanks. :cheers:

no screw need to be taken out, hand go below/behind the front fairing, cheers

Kenny Seaw

9623 8875