SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

SBF SYM Cafe 2009 / 2010

lobagola

Ha ha ok ok, recommend me more power for this ride, cos current max I've tried is 130km/h, wanna up another 10km/h or so, n also e hp too.:cheeky:

to make it reach 130km/h faster can, to make it 140km/h not worth, heehee

Kenny Seaw

9623 8875

There is no use in friendship with an ungrateful person.

Anger comes as a result of intolerance.

One who can maintain peace of mind is happy.

Happy is he who killed his own anger.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi guys! I need help! :cheeky:

Anyone knows what does it mean when "Oil Change" lights up on my "dashboard"? hmm..I've been riding with that for 3 days already.:faint:

Also, how do I know how much PSI to set to if I were to pump air into my tyres? I mean different tyres have different capacity and pressure limit right? Correct me if I'm wrong please. :)

oil-change is the factory setting to remind you change oil, can be reset de.

Kenny Seaw

9623 8875

no screw need to be taken out, hand go below/behind the front fairing, cheers

So easy? Mm gonna try one of these days.:cheeky:

Honda TA 200 (Apr05 - Dec05)

Kia Picanto 1.1M (Jan06 - now)

SYM GTS 200 (Jan07 - Jun08)

Husqvarna SM 125 (Jul08 - Mar09)

SYM GTS 200 (Mar09 - ???)

Life is wonderful, cherish it while you still young...:angel:

So easy? Mm gonna try one of these days.:cheeky:

when you try to see below, there'll be a pc of black colour rubber holding by some hook, just lightly bend it down a bit will let you finish your job. Remember to hook it back hor :cheeky:

Kenny Seaw

9623 8875

when you try to see below, there'll be a pc of black colour rubber holding by some hook, just lightly bend it down a bit will let you finish your job. Remember to hook it back hor :cheeky:

Yeah saw that piece of rubber when I went to inspection center to change my spoil IU. Thanks a lot for your advise.:cheers:

Honda TA 200 (Apr05 - Dec05)

Kia Picanto 1.1M (Jan06 - now)

SYM GTS 200 (Jan07 - Jun08)

Husqvarna SM 125 (Jul08 - Mar09)

SYM GTS 200 (Mar09 - ???)

Life is wonderful, cherish it while you still young...:angel:

Yeah saw that piece of rubber when I went to inspection center to change my spoil IU. Thanks a lot for your advise.:cheers:

U r welcome, cheers

Kenny Seaw

9623 8875

80% gts clutch bell will turn rainbow colour.

mine is not original clutch bell but also rainbow colour according to your guys i played too much pickup :angel:

SYM GTS 200 - 2005 - 2007

HONDA Varadero XL1000V - 2011 - 2013

mine is not original clutch bell but also rainbow colour according to your guys i played too much pickup :angel:

the weather is SG and the JAm :faint: rainbow also nice mah :cheeky:

Kenny Seaw

9623 8875

hi new second hand sym gts owner here. just spent 8 hrs waxing paintwork, plastic protectant and restoration on plastics, degreasing engine and rims, autosolling all the chrome parts and wd 40ing all the rust from pipes, bolts, screws and followup with a 2 coats of black spray paint on all the exposed parts. phew~ looks like brand new out of the crate!

btw, i realize my rjays tourtech cannot fit properly into the underseat even after i removed the carpet.space so big no use. cant put my regular riding gear without the box. prefer Joyride storage which is still deeper.

http://gadgets.boingboing.net/gimages/lego-cycle-helmet.jpg this is not me! :cheeky:

hi new second hand sym gts owner here. just spent 8 hrs waxing paintwork, plastic protectant and restoration on plastics, degreasing engine and rims, autosolling all the chrome parts and wd 40ing all the rust from pipes, bolts, screws and followup with a 2 coats of black spray paint on all the exposed parts. phew~ looks like brand new out of the crate!

btw, i realize my rjays tourtech cannot fit properly into the underseat even after i removed the carpet.space so big no use. cant put my regular riding gear without the box. prefer Joyride storage which is still deeper.

Oh.... Wanted to get a RJays Tourtech, now have to think about it since it cannot fit into the underseat storage.

Knight of the Old Code

A knight is sworn to valour, His heart knows only virtue,

His blade defends the helpless, His might upholds the weak.

His word speaks only the truth, His wrath undoes the wicked.

ya sadly. actually u can squeeze it into the space. Remove the carpet and push the helmet all teh way back. open up the flip up mechanism slightly and then push down on the seat. you will feel resistance but the seat will manage to close and lock. Any gts riders here using full face regularly? Which flip ups or full face are able to be fit comfortably into the underseat.

http://gadgets.boingboing.net/gimages/lego-cycle-helmet.jpg this is not me! :cheeky:

wondering how many hrs you spend.... Good Job bro :)

Kenny Seaw

9623 8875

just came back from test ride. realized when i apply front brake the whole handlebar will vibrate. Without braking, ride is totally smooth. I suspect front disc is bent as previous owned had accident b4. as the bike slows down, the frequency of the vibration gets lesser and lesser. So most probably is the disc brake, or is GTS 200 front brake system all like that? Can current and ex owners pls clarify with me?

maybe call kenny and ask u about it. how much is it going to cost to change to a new disc brake? =(

think cant find brand new joyride anymore.

Anyway thanks kenny. As suspected disc brake was bent. he charged me only 20 for all the labour (about 2 hours worth). Previous owner recommended mah agency, but think ill stick with future scootering from now on. Oh and forgot to ask you about replacing the head lights with phillips white bulbs. Anyway have a safe and enjoyable ride up to thailand tomorrow.

ya sadly. actually u can squeeze it into the space. Remove the carpet and push the helmet all teh way back. open up the flip up mechanism slightly and then push down on the seat. you will feel resistance but the seat will manage to close and lock. Any gts riders here using full face regularly? Which flip ups or full face are able to be fit comfortably into the underseat.

My MFIZZ FU cannot fit too . ANyway i always put my FU in my box..only put my spare helmet undersit:).

My MFIZZ FU cannot fit too . ANyway i always put my FU in my box..only put my spare helmet undersit:).

Oh dear, so MFizz FU and RJays Tourtech are out.

Knight of the Old Code

zues is able to fit nicely wif excess space for raincoat.. perfume..

few pairs of shades ..documents..

and coupon...

some other might list out..

DNA-180 (SOLD)

WR-200(SOLD)

KTM-200(SOLD)

X1-110(SOLD)

SYM/GTS-200(CURRENT)

X1R-135(CURRENT)(SOLD)

RS-125(CURRENT)

ST-200(CURRENT)

Oh dear, so MFizz FU and RJays Tourtech are out.

Went down to Lab and tried the MFizz FU, it was able to fit. Need to uncatch the flip-up before I put it in. So got the MFizz (L) instead.

They do not have a XL for RJays Tourtech.

Still have space in front for a jacket, raincoat, parking coupons, etc....

:)

Knight of the Old Code