SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] SBF Yamaha Spark135

Man V.1

• Replies 27.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FTW

• duo

• eddictive

• Lim Ah Wan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hahaha now i noe.. I was so damn wrong siol!! Uh uh!! Squirt? Baik!! I noe i asked abt the FCR not the TM-MJN but nevertheless bro Fauzi told me the prices for them.. But nw yet to enquire the TM MJN.. Maybe Mon free time go again lah since so near.... :) My apologies my mistake.... :p

Bro, i believe he was talking about the TM, if the FCR 28mm is selling @ 1.4k, it is fukking cheap already, get the idea? I suggest you call, don't waste your time.

The FCR-MJN is 1.4k only? :cool:

Nak!

Good morning to all..

Selamat pagi encik.

Afternn bros.. Duo im nt sure for which carb fauzi quoted me but i remember asking him bout the FCR n not TM... :)

He is "tak betul" when asked about prices, he quoted me and my abang $900 -$1k for the TM MJN 28mm. I bet the next time he'll give a different price.

Bro, i believe he was talking about the TM, if the FCR 28mm is selling @ 1.4k, it is fukking cheap already, get the idea? I suggest you call, don't waste your time.

He is "tak betul" when asked about prices, he quoted me and my abang $900 -$1k for the TM MJN 28mm. I bet the next time he'll give a different price.

Lol dia mmg sembarang slalu.. Hari ni lain hari bsk lain harga.. :p but nvm la bro juz wanna noe the price 1st thats all.. N not wasting time anyway my werkplace juz 5 mins away... :)

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b108/Ayirock/spankers/1234.png

he give different price everytime ??? haha like tat pple wanna buy how sia ???

btw anyone knw how much is the yamaha oem brake disc ??? the 1 bigger than our oem one.....

Lol dia mmg sembarang slalu.. Hari ni lain hari bsk lain harga.. :p but nvm la bro juz wanna noe the price 1st thats all.. N not wasting time anyway my werkplace juz 5 mins away... :)

You work at Minerva ah? Hehe.

N btw anyone think dat can get the carb online? Online usually cheaper...

It's cheaper, but i'm a noob when it comes to the shipping part.

he give different price everytime ??? haha like tat pple wanna buy how sia ???

btw anyone knw how much is the yamaha oem brake disc ??? the 1 bigger than our oem one.....

You mean like this?

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_6uf475reQaY/Sp8juUkYkiI/AAAAAAAABkQ/wGXnzFf82SA/s400/125zr2009.JPG

You gotta change your fork sleeve or make a custom relocator.

You work at Minerva ah? Hehe.

It's cheaper, but i'm a noob when it comes to the shipping part.

-Haha no lah bro not into Ducati anyway haha... Tgk geram2 sendiri je ok la but to ride one dun tink so bro haha.. werking at Enterprise One...

-So u hv a webby i can surf to? :)

-Haha no lah bro not into Ducati anyway haha... Tgk geram2 sendiri je ok la but to ride one dun tink so bro haha.. werking at Enterprise One...

-So u hv a webby i can surf to? :)

Cheers bro, cheers.

Yoshi FCR-MJN 39mm selling for SGD 1138+SGD 232 for delivery @ Webike Japan.. :)

28mm is enough bro, 39mm is overkill. Even if someone were to buy that, mounting it onto our bike will be a different story. Tuning, another story.

Cheers bro, cheers.

28mm is enough bro, 39mm is overkill. Even if someone were to buy that, mounting it onto our bike will be a different story. Tuning, another story.

Cheers mate.. :p. btw the TM MJN 28mm selling at the same site for SGD1227+SGD232 delivery bro... Mahal tu.. if only im still werking wif my old werkplace... :(

Cheers mate.. :p. btw the TM MJN 28mm selling at the same site for SGD1227+SGD232 delivery bro... Mahal tu.. if only im still werking wif my old werkplace... :(

Saving up for such items that one has the desire for, at times, gives a sense of satisfaction. :shades:

Yoshi FCR-MJN 39mm selling for SGD 1138+SGD 232 for delivery @ Webike Japan.. :)

Wah... Serious ah... That's cheap

If no 28 get the 32... Coz they don't have 30....

Bro it's a hassle to tune... But once you got it...

It's heaven ah...

Shoya, on the track and beyond,

we will always follow your lines.

http://www.motovation-accessory.com.sg/images/article/20/sp_tadao.gif

Saving up for such items that one has the desire for, at times, gives a sense of satisfaction. :shades:

Speaking from experience I see.... Hehehe

Shoya, on the track and beyond,

we will always follow your lines.

http://www.motovation-accessory.com.sg/images/article/20/sp_tadao.gif

Try to get the measurements of the carb first. You might need to make unwanted mods it does not fit in nicely. :cool:

KRGT-1

I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride my bike..I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride it where I like..

You mean like this?

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_6uf475reQaY/Sp8juUkYkiI/AAAAAAAABkQ/wGXnzFf82SA/s400/125zr2009.JPG

You gotta change your fork sleeve or make a custom relocator.

ya bro i wanna get that leh..... so i need a bracket for my caliper ???

any idea where can get & the price ???

i ask GA liao but price not cheap thou juz wanna knw if spankers here got better lobang ....TIA.....

Edited by sparkz83

ya bro i wanna get that leh..... so i need a bracket for my caliper ???

any idea where can get & the price ???

i ask GA liao but price not cheap thou juz wanna knw if spankers here got better lobang ....TIA.....

It will not be cheap. However someone here might be using it or maybe already using it. Who is it? This one you need to go find out yourself. :cool:

KRGT-1

I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride my bike..I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride it where I like..

Wah... Serious ah... That's cheap

If no 28 get the 32... Coz they don't have 30....

Bro it's a hassle to tune... But once you got it...

It's heaven ah...

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_UyVjaSK8AEg/TKL77HBZdGI/AAAAAAAAAQo/FCqo_DC_jck/s400/1285237754-cloud9.jpg

Speaking from experience I see.... Hehehe

Hehe. Yeah bro, took me quite some time.

It will not be cheap. However someone here might be using it or maybe already using it. Who is it? This one you need to go find out yourself. :cool:

Beauty sleep.

Baik sekali yayi..

Baik sekali yayi..

Beauty sleep.

ok will go n find out myself .....

Hint. He's been MIA for a few pages now.

Thanks for the follow guys..

(u know who u are..especially to notty blue)

I hate notty blue, he splashed water at me when i was trying to collect it. BABI you notty blue.

Beauty sleep.
Secret. :cool:

KRGT-1

Samapi ada? Lolxx... :p
Samapi likes rojak betis. :cool:

KRGT-1