SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] SBF Yamaha Spark135

Man V.1

• Replies 27.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FTW

• duo

• eddictive

• Lim Ah Wan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey tanx bro.. So if an SP carb enuf already right? :)
Enough? It will depend on what you want to achieve. :cool:

KRGT-1

I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride my bike..I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride it where I like..

SP carb?? get the TM-MJN 28 bro.. it costs much cheaper than we heard siol..:faint:

Enough? It will depend on what you want to achieve. :cool:

enough?? its more like never-ending bro.. :cool:

Also can...but who can provide the camera??

so many gd phones out there.. u want epic photos, sparkan phone will do the trick.. i could lend you my phone but i dun really trust you..i am afraid u will read my messages, leak my photos to the internet.. :angel:

Good morning ppl..

goood moorning zam eh-ah...:shades:

Yes.

SP carb?? get the TM-MJN 28 bro.. it costs much cheaper than we heard siol..:faint:

Yeah, your pren uh, i think he quote his own price or he has a major problem with his ears, abang world was shocked when we asked, ahahahha.

so many gd phones out there.. u want epic photos, sparkan phone will do the trick.. i could lend you my phone but i dun really trust you..i am afraid u will read my messages, leak my photos to the internet.. :angel:

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Edited by FTW

Yes it is. I'd recommend the FZ kit to be used with the MJN carb by Yoshimura. 1 abang, 1 hulk, 1 stoner and 1 yayi are very happy with it, the abang & yayi not on the kit but happy nevertheless.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

sparkan babi ! ! ! Oie, Faster Come Out Leh.. AaArRrRRGgGgghHhHHHhhh.. *tears shirts piece by piece and throws outside cubicle*

Ape ckp kau ni.. Baik Man..

kalau tak kita, sape lagi ye..

:thumb:

thanx for the suggestion leman & sparkan.. will be checking the price later at motoworld... :) Btw gd morning fellow spankers and hv a great day ahead.. B)
Need some company? :cool: Edited by duo

KRGT-1

I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride my bike..I want to ride my bicycle I want to ride it where I like..

The cat is out of the bag. :angel:

Need some company? :cool:

sorry duo i juz went to motorworld...

eh fauzi told me the 28mm $1400 siow!! 26mm $600,hw come like dat uh?? jauh per price diff for 2mm in size.... :faint:

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b108/Ayirock/spankers/1234.png

sorry duo i juz went to motorworld...

eh fauzi told me the 28mm $1400 siow!! 26mm $600,hw come like dat uh?? jauh per price diff for 2mm in size.... :faint:

Welcome to the world. Size matters. That is why you see ads for enlargement enhancers everywhere. :cool:

KRGT-1

Guys remember there is meet up at 28 may this coming sat.. Those who have not confirm with me please confirm soon then I can roughly gauge how we can move off and where to go.. Hope everybody can come down:) my number is 91297141

So this is the rough plan for sat. Is not confirm so best everyone can meet up at ecp carls junior..

-meet up

-99 turn (enjoy the cornering with everybody, not go race)

-go eat where can fit all 16-20 bikes

-Yishun dam (can play drag there :) )

came across in the R125 thread.. hehe..klakar seh..:p

came across in the R125 thread.. hehe..klakar seh..:p
Not R15 thread? Over there also got many gurus. :cool:

KRGT-1

Welcome to the world. Size matters. That is why you see ads for enlargement enhancers everywhere. :cool:

This sounds WEIRDLY true my fren... Kwang x3 :p btw gd evening spankers... but for 2mm diff can go up more than twice the price gila siol!! Uh uh siol! Uh Uh! :p

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b108/Ayirock/spankers/1234.png

What the hell bro anyways we will figure something out when we meet =)

http://tn3-2.deviantart.com/fs19/300W/i/2007/287/f/b/Bleach__Hollow_Fury_Ichigo_by_Duroth.jpg

My apologies to those that i accidently "you know what". My intention is to help but apparently i made a mistake. I have told specific people what to do and hopefully they get to it a.s.a.p.

To err is human and to forgive divine. :cool:

KRGT-1