SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

any tips for passing class 3?

Baphomet

Hey don't fret, go next door to Guan Yin Ma to pray for the next test and wish with your heart. Of course practice well before the test ;)

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey bros, i failed..

kena mount kerb..TP not friendly leh..liek sway la.

he say no 19, just to confirm i ask ' isit over there(finger pointing)..the directional change?'

his reply was ' you go there and see urself..' -.-

i mean my only worry is go wrong route ma..de-tour or sth sure immediate fail also.

anyway, i was not nervous..maybe abit.

but i enjoyed the whole tp..kind of 'its the day i can finally perform..'

other than the mount kerb everything was smooth sail..

im still optimistic anyway, looking forward to the next one!

thanks all for the well-wishes:thumb:

Next round on the way.. have u booked?

If same situation gonna happen and u r aware.. u can reverse alittle to avoid the mount kerb.. i did tat on my test.. the tester didnt penalise on me.. quite lucky.. by the way.. good try.. keep it up..:cheers:

We the safe riders, pledge to be alert at all times,considerate to other road users and follow all traffic rules so as to make riding a safer and more enjoyable experience.

We pledge to ride safely and stay alive.

haha thanks to all for ur encouragement and advices!

27 DEC 2007 - CLASS 2B

15 JAN 2008 - HONDA NSR 150 SP

07 APR 2009 - CLASS 2A

30 MAY 2009 - HONDA CB400 VERSION S

14 SEP 2009 - CLASS 3

14 OCT 2010 - CLASS 2

02 SEP 2011 - HONDA CBR600RR HRC

13 MAY 2013 - VESPA PX200 1985

22 JAN 2014 - DUCATI STREETFIGHTER S

guys i failed too......freaking sad....strike curb...from first day i learn driving till tp i never strike curb b4...knn...on TP get my virgin strike...if never strike curb pass liao...haiz.....really sian

己所ä¸æ¬²ï¼Œå‹¿æ–½äºŽäºº

hey bros, i failed..

kena mount kerb..TP not friendly leh..liek sway la.

he say no 19, just to confirm i ask ' isit over there(finger pointing)..the directional change?'

his reply was ' you go there and see urself..' -.-

i mean my only worry is go wrong route ma..de-tour or sth sure immediate fail also.

anyway, i was not nervous..maybe abit.

but i enjoyed the whole tp..kind of 'its the day i can finally perform..'

other than the mount kerb everything was smooth sail..

im still optimistic anyway, looking forward to the next one!

thanks all for the well-wishes:thumb:

hehe maybe first time then excited, so mount kerb? nx tp u will be more relaxed

:cool:

guys i failed too......freaking sad....strike curb...from first day i learn driving till tp i never strike curb b4...knn...on TP get my virgin strike...if never strike curb pass liao...haiz.....really sian

? u all at where strike kerb? s-course or something?

But seriously if strike kerb fail might be good thing. If you got ur own car le then u go strike kerb with ur damn rims that one then really heart pain

haha true! agree with ministryofalex, i mean if u urself (like myself) feels that still not ready to drive a car..pass u also dangerous.thats for how i think.

yeah thanks everyone!

anyway i striked kerb at directional change..

stupid thing..its paked properly liao..coming out that time MOUNT..not just strike.

yeah agree i wasnt SUPERB VERY NERVOUS..

probably too excited.haha.

goodluck to u Baphomet! 10th sep?

27 DEC 2007 - CLASS 2B

07 APR 2009 - CLASS 2A

14 SEP 2009 - CLASS 3

14 OCT 2010 - CLASS 2

? u all at where strike kerb? s-course or something?

But seriously if strike kerb fail might be good thing. If you got ur own car le then u go strike kerb with ur damn rims that one then really heart pain

at the crank course....knn...the car in front suddenly stop....den i tink i forgot to turn abit more then move ...can few a slight touch at the fwd right tire lor...tester say strike curb liao la...den take out the pen and paper liao....haiz...

己所ä¸æ¬²ï¼Œå‹¿æ–½äºŽäºº

haha true! agree with ministryofalex, i mean if u urself (like myself) feels that still not ready to drive a car..pass u also dangerous.thats for how i think.

yeah thanks everyone!

anyway i striked kerb at directional change..

stupid thing..its paked properly liao..coming out that time MOUNT..not just strike.

yeah agree i wasnt SUPERB VERY NERVOUS..

probably too excited.haha.

goodluck to u Baphomet! 10th sep?

thx bro...u seems so cool...while im so deflated...lets hope we 2 can pass at our next attempt

己所ä¸æ¬²ï¼Œå‹¿æ–½äºŽäºº

Drift thru s course. Immediately you passed

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x267/ethanleeqh/n502808_LORENZO0202preview_big.jpg

The man on the 99 machine - Jorge Lorenzooo

Drift thru s course. Immediately you passed

hmm wht gav u such idea :confused: i am curious such in a way i presume u drift thru e driving course on e day of ur TP???? :)

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h10/WesT_Spec-1/DSC00090-1.jpghttp://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h10/WesT_Spec-1/WESTSPEC.jpg

The Light Began to dim.. Music Fading out.. I Begin to Miss You

......................The Visual Cycle..........................

baphomet...ai zai!haha.

well,get over it soon..whats done is done.yeap be optimistic.

when ur next tp anyway?

:thumb:

27 DEC 2007 - CLASS 2B

07 APR 2009 - CLASS 2A

14 SEP 2009 - CLASS 3

14 OCT 2010 - CLASS 2

Very soon ;) just keep practicing !

haiz.....at first my TP is at 11th Aug one....den lucky see got slot so cancel and booked 9th june...den 9th june fail...den now nxt TP 14th Aug...lol ....i like very extra like that...

actually want to ask...does the tester knows how much lesson i went? he kept saying i not enough practice..not familiar with the circuit...i only went 16 lesson before the TP...

己所ä¸æ¬²ï¼Œå‹¿æ–½äºŽäºº

haiz.....at first my TP is at 11th Aug one....den lucky see got slot so cancel and booked 9th june...den 9th june fail...den now nxt TP 14th Aug...lol ....i like very extra like that...

actually want to ask...does the tester knows how much lesson i went? he kept saying i not enough practice..not familiar with the circuit...i only went 16 lesson before the TP...

he judge the way you drive and say those de, and yes the tester can check the records.

You can practice more by understanding the vehicle width and lenght, full lock turning diameter etc etc.... Understand your limits and vehicle limits is like having cameras all installed over the blind spots

he judge the way you drive and say those de, and yes the tester can check the records.

You can practice more by understanding the vehicle width and lenght, full lock turning diameter etc etc.... Understand your limits and vehicle limits is like having cameras all installed over the blind spots

ic...ok lor..because my instructor say im good ..shouldn't fail..thats why when fail liao very sad...i think is i too freaking nervous liao...i can actually feel my hand shaking lor....jiat lat....so old liao den take class 3....normally ppl take when they 18...i lready 27 liao...haiz..

己所ä¸æ¬²ï¼Œå‹¿æ–½äºŽäºº

ic...ok lor..because my instructor say im good ..shouldn't fail..thats why when fail liao very sad...i think is i too freaking nervous liao...i can actually feel my hand shaking lor....jiat lat....so old liao den take class 3....normally ppl take when they 18...i lready 27 liao...haiz..

Note of advice...U r never too old to learn bro.... Good luck to ur TP test. Got tips for you, dun wear underwear on the TP test day itself. It works for me, but failed me once during my class 4 TP test. :faint:

Yamaha SparkZ 110 (2004 to 2008)

Yamaha X1-R 135 (June 2008 to Feb 2009)

Gilera ST Runner 200 (Feb 2009 to I dun knw...:confused:)

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=123504&d=1252221095

Cinta takkan datang, kalau tak dicari ... Cinta takkan dapat, kalau tak memberi ...

relax calm down.. dun put urself in tension.. its nv too old to get a class 3 :) :cheer:

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h10/WesT_Spec-1/DSC00090-1.jpghttp://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h10/WesT_Spec-1/WESTSPEC.jpg

Note of advice...U r never too old to learn bro.... Good luck to ur TP test. Got tips for you, dun wear underwear on the TP test day itself. It works for me, but failed me once during my class 4 TP test. :faint:

now thts something new n interesting "Dun Wear Underwear on e day of e test" wow.. haha...:cheeky:

wah haha dun work leh.. i dun wear underwear one. lol maybe go buy 1 red underwear for the nxt TP. lol

己所ä¸æ¬²ï¼Œå‹¿æ–½äºŽäºº

Wear it outside, show the tester who's the man.

this one looks gd for him for a start hehe "who's the man" :cheeky:

http://www.internationaljock.com/v2/prd_mens-underwear.xlg?partno=2630