SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

any tips for passing class 3?

Baphomet

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

neegie is a "she" :lol:

Is ok bro..

we all Buddy buddy mah~!

oh.. By the way, Gambattea!!:cheer:

We the safe riders, pledge to be alert at all times,considerate to other road users and follow all traffic rules so as to make riding a safer and more enjoyable experience.

We pledge to ride safely and stay alive.

opps solli ar :cheeky:

will try my best!:thumb:

gd luck to u too.. while my advice to u do take ur blind spot check seriously as i onli can recall in e yr 03 when i was takin my tp, as usual checkin my blind spot as i was abt to make a right turn into a small lane while there were some children near e road edge so while doing my turn i slow down a little to double check on my left to check on if e kids are anyway near to my car so i did another blindspot check on my left to double confirm at tht moment of turnin my head to check on, i had a short spilt of a sec exchanging eye contact wif e tester as e tester was acutally checkin on me wif his eyes staring at me while his body n head facing straight ahead .. so i hope this personal experience of mine can help u in a way or so.. Gd Luck once again :)

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h10/WesT_Spec-1/DSC00090-1.jpghttp://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h10/WesT_Spec-1/WESTSPEC.jpg

The Light Began to dim.. Music Fading out.. I Begin to Miss You

......................The Visual Cycle..........................

gd luck to u too.. while my advice to u do take ur blind spot check seriously as i onli can recall in e yr 03 when i was takin my tp, as usual checkin my blind spot as i was abt to make a right turn into a small lane while there were some children near e road edge so while doing my turn i slow down a little to double check on my left to check on if e kids are anyway near to my car so i did another blindspot check on my left to double confirm at tht moment of turnin my head to check on, i had a short spilt of a sec exchanging eye contact wif e tester as e tester was acutally checkin on me wif his eyes staring at me while his body n head facing straight ahead .. so i hope this personal experience of mine can help u in a way or so.. Gd Luck once again :)

thanks bro...so to sum up all..is to be confident but not fast..and always be safe. :)

己所ä¸æ¬²ï¼Œå‹¿æ–½äºŽäºº

thanks bro...so to sum up all..is to be confident but not fast..and always be safe. :)

yea.. we look forward to hear ur gd news.. :thumb:

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h10/WesT_Spec-1/DSC00090-1.jpghttp://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h10/WesT_Spec-1/WESTSPEC.jpg

All the best Baphomet! I'm still taking lessons though, haha.

work hard.. n drive hard ;)

take class 2b/a/2 also not so kan chiong....

one to one mah.. for me is another way ard.. i m more nervous when i take my 2B..

No worries ya..

5 more days to ur test.. So r u well prepared for the test?

We the safe riders, pledge to be alert at all times,considerate to other road users and follow all traffic rules so as to make riding a safer and more enjoyable experience.

one to one mah.. for me is another way ard.. i m more nervous when i take my 2B..

No worries ya..

5 more days to ur test.. So r u well prepared for the test?

technically im prepared...only mentally not...its my problem la...i have this phobia of tests..everytime i have test i get very nervous...

when no one looking i can do very well...but when sumone looking..i tend to mess up....maybe tats why i feel bike tp much easier....now the tester sit next to me....actually imo its easier to learn to drive a car then to learn to ride a bike.:dot:

己所ä¸æ¬²ï¼Œå‹¿æ–½äºŽäºº

technically im prepared...only mentally not...its my problem la...i have this phobia of tests..everytime i have test i get very nervous...

when no one looking i can do very well...but when sumone looking..i tend to mess up....maybe tats why i feel bike tp much easier....now the tester sit next to me....actually imo its easier to learn to drive a car then to learn to ride a bike.:dot:

Dun freak.. juz be natural.. maybe by starting a good conversation with the tester is good.. like greeting good morning.. confirm ur name..

dun be too kan chiong.. and dun bother to memorize the route.. the tester will direct u, all u need is to take note of instruction and have a reply to confirm like saying OK.. sometime if the traffic is heavy they will cut short the test route.. dun be to pressurize by the sight.. they hardly look at u unless when turning and small street to main road.. juz concentrate on road..

oh.. back to the office, the tester will sit down with u and comment abt ur driving.. in any case, dun dun dun rebel them or even talkback.. juz be humble.. reply things like (ya, i noe) (sorry abt tat) (thank Q).. Sound like u r very willing to take their suggestion.. tat should be ok..

oh.. back to the office, the tester will sit down with u and comment abt ur driving.. in any case, dun dun dun rebel them or even talkback.. juz be humble.. reply things like (ya, i noe) (sorry abt tat) (thank Q).. Sound like u r very willing to take their suggestion.. tat should be ok..

First thing the tester asked me when we sat down was, "How? You think good or not?" I shook my head and said no. After that he went on about many mistakes I made - sharp turning, change lane abruptly - I just nod and look miserable. At the end he anyhow ticked a few points here and there and passed me with 18 points.

Be humble. If you're a guy, dressing conservatively helps, maybe like you are booking in. Polo tee and jeans, tucked in. If you're a girl..

tp date set on 9th june ...hope can pass`~

bro samesame.tomo tp also!

urs what time at cdc?

27 DEC 2007 - CLASS 2B

15 JAN 2008 - HONDA NSR 150 SP

07 APR 2009 - CLASS 2A

30 MAY 2009 - HONDA CB400 VERSION S

14 SEP 2009 - CLASS 3

14 OCT 2010 - CLASS 2

02 SEP 2011 - HONDA CBR600RR HRC

13 MAY 2013 - VESPA PX200 1985

22 JAN 2014 - DUCATI STREETFIGHTER S

will be there from 9am to 10am for RC...1015 the test.

GOODLUCK FOR UUR TP!

:thumb:

27 DEC 2007 - CLASS 2B

07 APR 2009 - CLASS 2A

14 SEP 2009 - CLASS 3

14 OCT 2010 - CLASS 2

I still recall the day i had my test, the traffic was heavy.. i got no choice but to stay in middle lane, back to the office.. the tester asked me do u noe u r suppose to keep left lane.. i replied yes but the traffic is to heavy for me to keep left lane.. and i apologize for it.. in the end.. i passed.. haha.. :cheeky:

moral of the story.. dun be headstrong.. give valid reason.. and most important.. SMILE~ :)

wah..lol me tml 0915 at cdc..all the best bro!

take note of bus lane if u drive out of circuit before 0925..

dun be late for test.. Dun be too nervous.. u can do it..

will be there from 9am to 10am for RC...1015 the test.

GOODLUCK FOR UUR TP!

:thumb:

All the BEST to u!! give way to double L plate.. one of them is our bro(Baphomet).. hehe..

observe those taking test when u in circuit.. it helps.. :thumb:

First thing the tester asked me when we sat down was, "How? You think good or not?" I shook my head and said no. After that he went on about many mistakes I made - sharp turning, change lane abruptly - I just nod and look miserable. At the end he anyhow ticked a few points here and there and passed me with 18 points.

Be humble. If you're a guy, dressing conservatively helps, maybe like you are booking in. Polo tee and jeans, tucked in. If you're a girl..

now they cannot anyhow tick already.. i last heard from a lady tat they r using electronic gadget for point marking.. no more paper already.. is all thru the data system..

later we can see whether will we have 2 new driving riders liao :lol:

Today is a good day for test.. cooling weather..

Wonder did they pass??? Hopefully YES~~!:cheer:

now they cannot anyhow tick already.. i last heard from a lady tat they r using electronic gadget for point marking.. no more paper already.. is all thru the data system..

my time was already on laptop marking

hey bros, i failed..

kena mount kerb..TP not friendly leh..liek sway la.

he say no 19, just to confirm i ask ' isit over there(finger pointing)..the directional change?'

his reply was ' you go there and see urself..' -.-

i mean my only worry is go wrong route ma..de-tour or sth sure immediate fail also.

anyway, i was not nervous..maybe abit.

but i enjoyed the whole tp..kind of 'its the day i can finally perform..'

other than the mount kerb everything was smooth sail..

im still optimistic anyway, looking forward to the next one!

thanks all for the well-wishes:thumb:

27 DEC 2007 - CLASS 2B

07 APR 2009 - CLASS 2A

14 SEP 2009 - CLASS 3

14 OCT 2010 - CLASS 2