SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

any tips for passing class 3?

Baphomet

haha. i tink because the first time u panic liow. then 2nd time u pass because i'm sure u'll be super angry if u fail again. mayb that is what boosting yr confidence and urge to pass. =)

thats what i tink la. hehe.

alot of factors need to consider la

first time make mistakes, 2nd time dun make the same mistakes can liao

PASS!

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

erk. wah kau. what happen bro till 46 points? u really never put in effort or what? i tink the TP officer beside u surely buay song already give u so many point..

Faster than fast,

Quicker than quick.

ya i took private.. 6 including 2 circuits i think at ssdc

dun worry baphomet, when test just go with confident. Drive like a pro! :lol:

haiz...i got tattoos on my arms ...will afect or not? unless wear long sleeves...if not sure can see one..

己所ä¸æ¬²ï¼Œå‹¿æ–½äºŽäºº

during test, take drive as though you already has a licence already. slow never mind,safety is of upmost important, unless you are taking part if a drift test :angel:

05.04 - 08.04: Honda Wave S (FV)

08.04 - 05.09: Honda Version S (FP)

09.08 - 08.10: Honda ESi 4dr (SBV)

04.11 - 02.12: Ducati 749 (FY)

05.09 - 07.14: Honda Wave X (FBD)

07.14 - 09.15: Yamaha Tmax 530 (FBH)

11.13 - 09.15: Honda City (SGA)

09.15 - Current: Honda Jazz (SKV)

ubi....cdc

Beware of the slope,hold well ur steering wheel.. the slope is rougher and slightly more incline unlike ssdc smoother..

And directional change, certain station is slightly long then the others.. if i dun remember wrongly, the 3 nearer to the building is longer, while the away one is shorter (standard circuit station).. dun forget to react for E-brake if there is.. as only a fews will be appoint and to be tested..

Have more confident.. eat something light before the test.. ease the nervous..

Best of Luck.. Return with glory..

We the safe riders, pledge to be alert at all times,considerate to other road users and follow all traffic rules so as to make riding a safer and more enjoyable experience.

We pledge to ride safely and stay alive.

Beware of the slope,hold well ur steering wheel.. the slope is rougher and slightly more incline unlike ssdc smoother..

And directional change, certain station is slightly long then the others.. if i dun remember wrongly, the 3 nearer to the building is longer, while the away one is shorter (standard circuit station).. dun forget to react for E-brake if there is.. as only a fews will be appoint and to be tested..

Have more confident.. eat something light before the test.. ease the nervous..

Best of Luck.. Return with glory..

thx bro..ya im aware of the directional change differences. the smaller numbers i tink 13 and 14 are shorter...the bigger numbers 18 and 19 are longer..

己所ä¸æ¬²ï¼Œå‹¿æ–½äºŽäºº