SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Anyone going to America next week?

ladder4949

And I forgot to mention.

Hotels & Service apartments has some decent gym, laundry room, breakfast, steam room and a swimming pool. And some has bath tubs.

Make full use of those facilities. You dont exactly sweat in their dry weather, so those facilities will help you out a bit.

This are few essentials that I think work well for my enzemyes infected skin. Try getting them before you leave sg.

1) Ginvera Marvel Gel. Use it twice a week to clear your skin on the face

2) L'oreal Exflotonic (Its a body scrub gel)

3) Neutrogena Dry Touch Sunblock.

:cool:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wah ViciousKitty74 america sexpert ..

last time i took United Airlines kind of suprised to see the stewards,stewerdess old old type haha. but service wise polite.

Outgoin transit HKG

Incoming transit Narita

Let me see in LA.. must go visit the universal studio,hollywood,OC. disney skip also nvm.If u wanna feeling gangsta go visit Compton..wear all blue go shout the N word.

if u driving a rented car..drive all the way to san diego. go visit seaworld,midway aircraft carrier then got time park your car near border tranfer bus to tijuana.rental car cannot go in mexico.Go visit the outlet in Las Americas at the border.

yeehoor welcome to mexico..

http://i1194.photobucket.com/albums/aa374/kingform90/Wtf_japanese_butt_gun.gif

Yah, can skip the Disneyland.

The original one is in Anneheim CA. Near to Irvine. Its kinda more suited for those under 5 years old. But just for the sake of saying you've been to Disneyland (The original one some more.) Then go.

But you must go to the next door California Advanture Park. Go to the Hotel of Terror first. Once you been there, the rest of the rides are tame. Do the Malibu Ride. The rollar coaster is always very long queue though.

And avoid taking the greyhound. I wouldnt recommend it unless you got lots of time to spare and dont mind sleeping upright for most of the trip.

But do try their Amtrak. Taking it to San Diego? Stop at San Huan Capristrano and walk around. Visit the Catheral/Church that was the birthplace of California. Remember the movie Zorro which Catherine Zeta Jones acted in? Thats roughly where the California comes about.

If you can walk, then walk to the piers there, where they have steam crabs. You tell the caterer what crab you want, they grab the crab from the tank and throw into a big transparent plastic bag, which they then throw the plastic bag into a huge steamer.

You then go find a nice shady spot where you can lay out the newspaper. They call your number and you collect your steamed crab and eat at the spot.

Then take the Amtrak/Metro again and continue to San Diego.

At San Diego Old Town, still can take their trolley to visit the whole part of San Diego.

Old Town is also not bad to walk around and eat their famous, make on the spot Tortilla & drink their magaritas.

If you staying there, by all means either stay at the Holiday Inn hotel, facing the waterfront and the famous seafood restaurant.

The Gaslamp Quarters is at the back for you to walk around and maybe see some night life.

Then spend a day at Seaworld or watever you want to visit then go forth to Mexico.

yeah not forggeting if u into strip club, gaypride

can pm me hehe.. i got special lobang for you.

only in san diego la.. coz i work there before.

strip club no alcohol they dowant u drunk squueze thier boobs. :D

cover charge - unlimited soda.

$30 u get the special grind in a special room.. stripper naked

get ready $1 notes to slit between thier buttcrack hehe.

When in USA...eat....

1) Krispy Kreme

2) In/Out Burger

3) The Cheesecake Factory

4) Steak

5) Steamed crabs

6) Fish & Chips

7) Clam Chowder in Bread Bowl

8) Cold Stone Cremery

9) Fish Tortila and bring a bowl to take their salsas

10) Stewed Brisket

11) Meatloaf

12) Variaties of Beer/ale Samplers (Just not Bud lite or Bus itself. Tiger beer taste better.)

13) Crabcakes

14) Cranberries raisin Bagel filled with creamed cheese & deep friend bacons.

15) Sangria

16) Starbucks mini vanilla scones

17) Churrus

18) Candied or chocolate apples from The Rocky Road

19) kosher sausage rolls from Costco.

20) Hawaiian Poka Poka Salas with huge chunks of Raw Tuna.

21) macdonalds breakfast biscuit meals

22) Stewed Brisket with corn bread

on the opposite end from viciouskitty is me ... i've lived overseas a quarter of my life, and travel on my own most of the time. over the years, i have come to appreciate the benefits of travelling light. unless u're going to some third world country, most places have what you need for a price that isn't much more (sometimes even less) than home.

i find travelling like that stress free. i don't have to keep track of where what is, and can pack and go within minutes without losing anything.

hell, when i go biz trips, if 3d2n, sometimes i don't even brg luggage. wear suit board plane, hand carry laptop + charger - go to work wearing the same suit over 3 days (day 1 suit, day 2 suit without jacket, day 3 suit), reach back hotel wear robe and use free toiletries.

next time if u see someone without any hand carry .. probably me ... passport in my back pocket and i'm all set.

edit: recently i went to taiwan for 1wk, luggage only 9kg .. came back luggage still 9kg after buying souveniers .. not because i'm cheapskate (well i don't believe in buying and bringing food back; ppl i know go there so often, it's no big deal .. singapore no exotic food to eat meh?) .. but i brought older clothes up .. use already, dump. every year cny buy new underwear .. so i brg up my old underwear on trips like these ... wear and throw, wear and throw. of course it's not just underwear .. socks, clothes included. toiletries too .. whatever bottle of eau de toilette i have is almost empty, i bring .. sure it's the same scent over a few days, but no one's going to be around me that often to notice .. use and dump there.

full size shampoo is still ok..

i 2 bottle chilli sauce,6 can food kena look up down by the custom officer in LAX.

but the customs at LAX fierce ar.. face body like broke lesner :sweat: