SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Aj Scooters Of Singapore

dark angel

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tazzy_jnr

• fluffpuff

• Wildswans

• maes2ro

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

fluffpuff basement was meant for the vespa miniatures la...

About the basket,i think i know which one you are referin to..

Its nice..but need not get for me la cuz i happen to go there quite often,

thanks for the offer babe...

tazzy_jnr

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1282/573717913_50b953b1a0.jpg?v=0

www . ajscooters.com

www . friendster.com/ajscooters

Home Of The Classic Scooters In Singapore

you should, but there wasn't that many to choose from...

I'll will try to get for you the next time when i order my scooter stuffs k.

:smile:

Any particular model or colour you looking for??? :thumb:

tazzy_jnr

www . ajscooters.com

i received new of a new yr ride something like this... will it be posted here?

With this hand, I will lift your sorrows.

Your cup will never be empty for I will be your wine.

With this candle, I will light your way in darkness.

With this ring, I ask you to be mine.

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10722;104/st/20071218/e/2nd+Year+of+Togetherness/dt/12/k/f153/event.png

My_234_Melody if you do mean the CNY (Chinese New Year) ride,the updates will be post at http://www.ajscooters.com .

Aziz(our representative) will be more than willing to answer any of you queries in regards to the ride here on this thread. :cheers:

tazzy_jnr

www . ajscooters.com

fluffpuff - it's all good =) what about yourself? find more time to ride your vespa la. kinda a waste considering "bianca" is such a unique beauty. :p with the tassels and side-stand haa. btw are you planning to respray your whole bike or just the cover? any idea how much? because i kinda skidded and fell in my carpark.. got a small dent with the metal exposed. wanna get rid of it =(

cephelix i got my sparetyre rack installed at aj for $75 if i remembered correctly. very useful for putting a backpack or groceries or whatever. :p also gives the pillion rider an added sense of safety in a way.

AJ Scooters of Singapore

www.ajscooters.com

oooo...

Ah joo's younger broter....

yeah...planning to get..but not this month..maybe when my next pay comes in...

i'm riding a px 200...no electric start...

if u wanna go to AJ or any scooter shop do give me a pm...

need to scout for accessories

-= Unsure of what to get=-

tazzy_jnr - hey gal, just looking for whatever's unique. hoping to find a scoot in pink, but that's practically impossible to find haha aziz was saying it's only possible if i get ah heng to spray it pink but that's a little crazy haha anyway, where will you be ordering your scooter stuff from? scooter emporium? don't think they have vespa miniatures though. never mind la, the scouting around for all these collectibles just add to the joy of expanding one's collection :lol:

Chung7x - i've been good :D my bianca's a unique beauty huh :cheeky: anyway, the tassels are out haha someone buang my bike while it was ah joo's, it fell over and the tassels got torn out. :sian: it has a leopard print fur seat now though. i don't think you saw that the other time right. haha anyway, ya i really want to ride her more often but it's not been easy, given the rain, the fact that i drive around all the time, me having to hide from my parents, etc. i think i will just respray the sidebox. save money haha knocking out a dent and respraying the sidebox alone cost $40, if my memory serves me well. max $50. respraying the entire bike cost $200 for the normal paint. can't remember the price for the better quality paint cos i am a cheapo so the price didn't register :lol:

yea it really sucks when it's raining. more so when it starts pouring after you have moved off thinking that the rain has stopped. =( so fluff when are you planning to get bianca all prettied up again? and just curious.. how do you actually hide from your parents? where do you park your bike and put your helmet and stuff?

AJ Scooters of Singapore

www.ajscooters.com

haha chung she's pretty enough la (at least that's what i think :lol: ) . just extremely dirty cos it's been raining plus i haven't washed her in almost 2 months now :faint: :pity: anyway, i park her at this playground near my house. i hang my helmets on my bike hook and cover my entire bike with a bike cover. has served me well so far. how i hide from my parents ah. haha it's pretty easy when you don't ride often :lol:

haa i see. hey why you don't just tell your parents? i mean after the initial disappointment/shock at least they know that it's a fact that you ride.. and you can prove to them that it's relatively safe by.. not getting into accidents? =P plus you don't have to hide and worry about getting 'caught' anymore.

i remember when i was still learning to ride and my parents haven't found out yet.. i usually rush out of the house for pracs but this one time my mum saw me on my way out carrying my helmet in a helmet bag. she was like "hey you going out to play basketball?" of course i didn't wanna lie to her so i sorta kept quiet and like 3 seconds later she knew it was a helmet hahaa.. she was kinda disappointed/worried initially but now after riding for a few months she's pretty much fine with it.. except for the occasional nag to be safe. my dad even buys for me bike magazines haha. pretty funny now that i think back.

i heard from a friend someone who was hiding to learn to ride from his parents got spotted by his mum/dad going out of his house with his helmet in a helmet bag. his mum/dad was like "what's that inside" and he said that it was a watermelon. to further support his lie he actually brought a watermelon home that night for the family to eat. damn funny sia.

AJ Scooters of Singapore

www.ajscooters.com

hahaah funny sia. watermelon!!! :lol: anyway, i can't tell my parents. my dad promised to smash my vespa up if i bring it home and i know him - he is fully capable of it when he goes mad. he thinks that i sold it off already so i'm just gonna let him think that i did. it's not only the very real possibility of my bike getting smashed up (my heart will break if i see my bike smashed up before my very eyes), i don't want my parents to worry too. my mum is a real worry-wart, worries about everything big or small. she will never accept my bike and will never stop worrying. i have been testing the waters as well but the response i have been getting is extremely negative so yea not planning to break the news as yet.

i guess it is not looking positive for you to review....i would think it's better not to review....otherwise bianca will be smashed....sounds like your dad rather fierce....

1995-1996: Yamaha TZR125

1996-1997: Kawasaki KIPS150

1997-present: Vespa Sprint Veloce

2001-2003: Honda CBR400RL

2005-2005: Honda CB400Vtec2

2005-2007: Honda CBR1100XX Blackbird

2007-2011: Yamaha RXK135

2013-2014: Harley Davidson Nightster

2014-present: Harley Davidson Fatboy