SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

=== Punggol ===

AlvZz

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahaha ... tot mayb u n ur cai? :cheeky:

The Road less Travelled

http://multiply.com/mu/aaronazmi/image/1/photos/177/600x600/51/PIC-0105-1.JPG?et=EPg%2B7KSmSyqSCJnhbA%2C62w&nmid=309411908

You tried the Clay pot ride in koufu? You muslim or???

ride eh? not rice? .... :cheeky:

The Road less Travelled

http://multiply.com/mu/aaronazmi/image/1/photos/177/600x600/51/PIC-0105-1.JPG?et=EPg%2B7KSmSyqSCJnhbA%2C62w&nmid=309411908

Hey puggolians. saw this poster at the Broadway coffeeshop at Cove.

There is a prawn fishing pond in punggol and there is free shutter bus to the place from Interchange. Check it out. But i think you riders there will ride there instead :D:D:D

Should have an outing to the nice deserted fishing area near the punggol marina there is an entrance to the deserted area. Nice place...

Heres the directions.... go towards punggol marina But before punggol marina there is an off road entrance on the right. Take that route in all the way and you will reach the bay. Nice place to picnic with wife or gf. :)

Zamani and the rest,

Goodafternoooooon..... yup I am punggolians :thumb: .... Been here since the last five year but then get to know about this SBF early this year...

Btw I usually ride my S4. Blue and white, live near Puggol Plaze blk 172.

bernardk, if you happened to be that kopitiam mayb i can meet u up

for short awhile to get to noe. I always wanted to noe other biker

my area and also onto this SBF......

Zamani and the rest,

Goodafternoooooon..... yup I am punggolians :thumb: .... Been here since the last five year but then get to know about this SBF early this year...

Sure dude no problem. :) Cheers i live just behind the plaza. :) Mabbe you wanna post your bike pic so that i can knw that its you went i see you on the road. :D

Zamani and the rest,

hey dude! welcome to Punggol thread.

actually i stay sengkang but come here once a while to make this thread lively! :angel:

The Road less Travelled

hey reptiletan were you at sengkang compass mall just now???

hmm no leh. haha.. nv go to compass point.. why leh? haha.. saw someone that look like me? lol! :cheeky:

Zamani and the rest,

hello elmo! lol..welcome to punggol thread! haha.. i stay opposite the road from u.. block 109.. lol.. i see ur S4 around before.. haha..

hey dude! welcome to Punggol thread.

actually i stay sengkang but come here once a while to make this thread lively! :angel:

haha.. actually punggol and sengkang is jus one road down only lo.. so nearby nia.. haha..

Nothing goes too fast, only out of control