SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] Fazer Riders Melayu Corner

sTingz

Just want to get to know anak2 melayu who is riding this naked ride out there.I myself is riding this bike and interested to join or get to know all the malay riders

who is riding the 06 model.Seen a few out on the road but it might be nice if could

get to know each other..Cheers..

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 21.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DaBonz

• TLK24

• bOtzZ

• DOINK1

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Originally posted by sTingz@Oct 9 2006, 01:57 PM

Just want to get to know anak2 melayu who is riding this naked ride out there.I myself is riding this bike and interested to join or get to know all the malay riders

who is riding the 06 model.Seen a few out on the road but it might be nice if could

get to know each other..Cheers..

Me ride the 06 but not the naked version. Just join the fazer forum lah. Jgn malu2.

aku ni melayu tapi lum ada class 2.. 2008 insyaallah dpt.. nak grab fzr1 jugak.. amacam leh kepo kepo ke??

BAJAJ Pulsar 180(apr06)-(nov07)

HONDA NSR 150 sp(nov07)-(mar09)

HONDA specIII(mar09)-(dec10)

HONDA wave125(dec10)-(nov12)

YAMAHA rxz135(nov12)-

top speed: TBC

mileage: miles away

Quote: not the fastest bike but the faster rider...

**if iam wrong please correct me, iam only new to this**

Hi potekz i tink i post salah aku tak riding the 06 nakednya tapi half farring tu...seen banyak jugak melayu kita yg riding the fz106 tapi tak

kenal naka tak cintalah..Sbf fazer forum tu panjang sangatlah nak keep track....saja je nak get to know berapa byk melayu yg riding tis model maybe can get together....waadee aku pun dulu pelan2 kayuh jugak no woryz bro kepo2 no prob...

aku ada limk to melayu bike forum... mayb korang leh check it out. leh start satu fazer melayu port kat sana ke..

BAJAJ Pulsar 180(apr06)-(nov07)

HONDA NSR 150 sp(nov07)-(mar09)

HONDA specIII(mar09)-(dec10)

HONDA wave125(dec10)-(nov12)

YAMAHA rxz135(nov12)-

top speed: TBC

mileage: miles away

Quote: not the fastest bike but the faster rider...

**if iam wrong please correct me, iam only new to this**

Comp aku pat keje takleh gi direct link kau, nak kena masuk sbf sini dulu baru leh....IT pat office aku byk blocked website kadang2 leh kadang2 blocked...tks for the link though..aku try pat sbf pasal byk yg menonton....saja2 je...tapi tu site korang create sendiri ehh...alrite jugak

Originally posted by sTingz@Oct 18 2006, 03:22 PM

Hi potekz i tink i post salah aku tak riding the 06 nakednya tapi half farring tu...seen banyak jugak melayu kita yg riding the fz106 tapi tak

kenal naka tak cintalah..Sbf fazer forum tu panjang sangatlah nak keep track....saja je nak get to know berapa byk melayu yg riding tis model maybe can get together....waadee aku pun dulu pelan2 kayuh jugak no woryz bro kepo2 no prob...

Moto kolor apa? Tinggal mane? Kat SBF punya fazer thread dorang banyak merepek. Try je sfc nye site.

Sbf fazer haha...nanti masuk sfc org ingat racist tak shiok pulak...moto aku silver baru lima bulan naik tinggal jurong...maybe geng2 melayu yg naik model ni the nampak tread ni agaknya....no wory juz wan to get to know more ppl je...

• 2 months later...

Aku Pon naik FAzer..but 600 cc punye lah....sfc tu ramai cina lah yg gi gathering gathering...Wanna see each others bikes to see the mods...

Dec 2002- March 2004 Phantom 200 '02

March 2004- March 2006 Super 4 Vtec | '04

March 2006- Oct 2007 Fazer 6 '05

Oct 2007- Feb 2009 Super 4 Vtec ||| '06

Feb 2009- now FZ1S '09

It Came. I Am Fazer-ed !!

:cheers::cheers:

Healthier Lifestyle, Healthier You.

Originally posted by Jojetz@Dec 20 2006, 11:54 PM

Aku Pon naik FAzer..but 600 cc punye lah....sfc tu ramai cina lah yg gi gathering gathering...Wanna see each others bikes to see the mods...

Memang ramai cina tapi join aje le.. Aku kadang2 pung join dorang gak. Jgn malu2.

brape eh FZ1N n FZ1S market price??

any shop 2 recommend??

http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o3/d3an_cain/FZ-1S/385677_10150750269527550_501922549_9854539_2138314152_n-1.jpg

http://images.redop2.multiply.com/image/b8SD0QJnMUnxGv+Dp320mg/photos/1M/300x300/2590/RedopII-logo.jpg?et=kJJjj8slm46j7tujy58%2Byg&nmid=0

[/center]

http://redop2.multiply.com/

Originally posted by potekz@Dec 21 2006, 10:57 PM

Time aku beli harga dia $19K otr.

To what I know naked nye bezanye abt $1k aje.

Most of the fazer gang beli kat asphoon. Aku beli kat tsp.

not true bro, it just that they were the first to release the bikes to the new owners

wanna ride with madness?

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f340/maxxmadness/madness00.jpg

Originally posted by potekz@Dec 21 2006, 10:57 PM

Time aku beli harga dia $19K otr.

To what I know naked nye bezanye abt $1k aje.

Most of the fazer gang beli kat asphoon. Aku beli kat tsp.

Just happen that the 1st road show that showcase the 06 FZ1 was doned by AS Phoon. So many of them got their bikes from them.

Guess which word had this meaning.

1. Any code or set of principles containing different provisions for one group of people than for another, esp. an unwritten code of sexual behavior permitting men more freedom than women.

2. A set of principles permitting greater opportunity or liberty to one than to another, especially the granting of greater sexual freedom to men than to women.

3. A set of principles establishing different provisions for one group than another; also, specifically, allowing men more sexual freedom than women.

Originally posted by sTingz@Oct 19 2006, 04:02 PM

Sbf fazer haha...nanti masuk sfc org ingat racist tak shiok pulak...

riders are riders ...no racist thingy among riders ya, poteks is an example...on the road when we see fellow fazer riders still say hi for courtesy sake...

feel free to come sfc if u dont mind ya:thumb:

Usually which shop u guys go and get ur fazer accessories?...tengah clear leave ni..its best aku roam around looking for parts....if ade yg bagus to tell me where prefer with address lah...thanks yeah

Dec 2002- March 2004 Phantom 200 '02

March 2004- March 2006 Super 4 Vtec | '04

March 2006- Oct 2007 Fazer 6 '05

Oct 2007- Feb 2009 Super 4 Vtec ||| '06

Feb 2009- now FZ1S '09

It Came. I Am Fazer-ed !!

:cheers::cheers:

Healthier Lifestyle, Healthier You.

Originally posted by Jojetz@Dec 22 2006, 01:56 PM

Usually which shop u guys go and get ur fazer accessories?...tengah clear leave ni..its best aku roam around looking for parts....if ade yg bagus to tell me where prefer with address lah...thanks yeah

Depending on wat you want to buy.

Guess which word had this meaning.

1. Any code or set of principles containing different provisions for one group of people than for another, esp. an unwritten code of sexual behavior permitting men more freedom than women.

2. A set of principles permitting greater opportunity or liberty to one than to another, especially the granting of greater sexual freedom to men than to women.

3. A set of principles establishing different provisions for one group than another; also, specifically, allowing men more sexual freedom than women.

Surprise suddenly tis tread come back to life..hahah....

Me juz came back from KL wit my Fz106(first timer trip)wat can i say

nice bike to tour wit..steady,easy to zig-zag around busy traffic in KL....

BTW if any of u guyz know if the aftermarket air filter is in sg oredi anot...

Yah man rider is always a rider keep a look out for each other...regardless

race,language or religion:thumb:

Originally posted by sTingz@Dec 22 2006, 02:30 PM

Surprise suddenly tis tread come back to life..hahah....

Me juz came back from KL wit my Fz106(first timer trip)wat can i say

nice bike to tour wit..steady,easy to zig-zag around busy traffic in KL....

BTW if any of u guyz know if the aftermarket air filter is in sg oredi anot...

Yah man rider is always a rider keep a look out for each other...regardless

race,language or religion:thumb:

BMC Air Filter kat Motoworld. Was quoted $170. :giddy:

Best to check the other side for more info.

Originally posted by Jojetz@Dec 22 2006, 01:56 PM

BMW grips - Mtechnic

H&B racks & boxes - Mtechnic

SW Motech racks & boxes - Biketech21

Givi racks & boxes - chiap lee (kalau tak silap)

Exhaust system - a few shops

PC3 - a few shops

Tank Bra - Motoworld

BMC Air filter - Motoworld

Look ard the other side for much more info.

:cheer:

Originally posted by JKFAZER@Dec 22 2006, 01:15 PM

riders are riders ...no racist thingy among riders ya, poteks is an example...on the road when we see fellow fazer riders still say hi for courtesy sake...

feel free to come sfc if u dont mind ya:thumb:

Terima kasih... No wonder I kept sneezing..