Jump to content
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

    Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

    Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

    Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

    Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[Group] Fazer Riders Melayu Corner


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 21.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • DaBonz

    4293

  • TLK24

    2917

  • bOtzZ

    1709

  • DOINK1

    1346

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Was qoute $1050 for the akra carbon slip-on 3 month back but still undecided which end can to get heard that arrow got promotion..but akra look sweet...

Ask about the BMC from MW must order wait about 45days or more...Btw was qoute $160 for the bmc road filter

Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by sTingz@Dec 26 2006, 12:26 PM

Was qoute $1050 for the akra carbon slip-on 3 month back but still undecided which end can to get heard that arrow got promotion..but akra look sweet...

Ask about the BMC from MW must order wait about 45days or more...Btw was qoute $160 for the bmc road filter

err, it usually more than 3 months wait, me had 2 experiences with them on order parts and now katana is still waiting for his exhaust to come

wanna ride with madness?

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f340/maxxmadness/madness00.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by maxxmadness aka 35@Dec 26 2006, 02:11 PM

err, it usually more than 3 months wait, me had 2 experiences with them on order parts and now katana is still waiting for his exhaust to come

Correction. Pipe here but cert not here.

Guess which word had this meaning.

 

1. Any code or set of principles containing different provisions for one group of people than for another, esp. an unwritten code of sexual behavior permitting men more freedom than women.

 

2. A set of principles permitting greater opportunity or liberty to one than to another, especially the granting of greater sexual freedom to men than to women.

 

3. A set of principles establishing different provisions for one group than another; also, specifically, allowing men more sexual freedom than women.

Link to post
Share on other sites

True enough bro maxxmadness when i ask them that time they said have to wait

about 3month.... juz have to wait for fellow fz106 rider to try one and the review for them...looking forward to see one on the rd......i guess bigman will be one of them....:smile:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Ada ke?for the gen2 fz1..the young malay chap cakap blum masuk lagi or i guess

to org ordernya....btw do any of u guyz hear or know about the arrow exhuast that i heard is on promotion??seen one uncle use the carbon can for the 06 model took the baffle out sound power sia like dukes bike...:thumb:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by sTingz@Dec 28 2006, 11:29 AM

Ada ke?for the gen2 fz1..the young malay chap cakap blum masuk lagi or i guess

to org ordernya....btw do any of u guyz hear or know about the arrow exhuast that i heard is on promotion??seen one uncle use the carbon can for the 06 model took the baffle out sound power sia like dukes bike...:thumb:

Ader. Aku sendirik yg nampak filter tu kat shelve. Ke mata aku salah tgk.

 

Arrow exhaust kau leh tanya kat biketech21. Carbon punya kalau tak silap $9++. Titanium nye abt $8++.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Royksopp@Dec 28 2006, 01:02 PM

aku setengah melayu,.. tapi tak ride fazer,(tak cukup duit)

boleh join you guys bual bual tak,

nanti dah cukup duit boleh lah beli fazer 07..

Boleh. Tak bawak fazer tapi bawak TDM. Geng sfc ada gak yg bawak TDM.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by sTingz@Dec 28 2006, 01:58 PM

Onz ah how about 2nite or 2morrow nite if not raining......gp satay sounds good.....no obligation invitation takers can sms me 94893340 daniboy will arrange meet-up....cheers....

Aku karang tgh keje malam. Korang tak join geng sfc sekali? Dorang selalunye every Friday ada makan2.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Guys, Giannelli Street Legal Exhaust is now approved in Singapore. Check out the advertiser board for more details

 

Cheers

http://www.motovation-accessory.com.sg/images/article/11/Banner2011-Motovation-Forum.gif

 

Motovation Accessory

53, Ubi Ave 1, Paya Ubi Industrial Park

#03-29 Singapore 408394

Tel/Fax: +65 6747-1477

 

Please call us DIRECTLY at +65 6747-1477 for fast reply on any Product Enquiry

 

http://www.motovation-accessory.com.sg/images/static/facebook-logo.jpg Come visit and LIKE us on Facebook

 

Website: http://www.motovation-accessory.com.sg

Email: [email protected]

Link to post
Share on other sites

I tink dia org pamper dinner kan most of the friday..blum join sfc geng lagi....:smile: bro potekz kau kenal eh si royskopp he riding TDM ah....

Small bike,big bike also can join ah..pun bike pe....

Kau selalu join sfc geng keluar riding??ada tak mat melayu naik gen2 pat tu club

Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by sTingz@Dec 29 2006, 02:27 PM

I tink dia org pamper dinner kan most of the friday..blum join sfc geng lagi....:smile: bro potekz kau kenal eh si royskopp he riding TDM ah....

Small bike,big bike also can join ah..pun bike pe....

Kau selalu join sfc geng keluar riding??ada tak mat melayu naik gen2 pat tu club

Aku tak kenal royskopp. Tapi avatar dia ada gambar TDM. Jadi aku agak aje..

Oleh kerana aku keje malam aku jarang keluar ngan bdk sfc.

Ada gak mat2 kat sane tapi dorang tak berapa aktif keluar ramai2.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by sTingz@Oct 9 2006, 02:22 PM

Just want to get to know anak2 melayu who is riding this naked ride out there.I myself is riding this bike and interested to join or get to know all the malay riders

who is riding the 06 model.Seen a few out on the road but it might be nice if could

get to know each other..Cheers..

abeh yg Gen1,pre 06 nye fz1 acam? :smile:

Never give the devil a ride..cos he will always want to drive

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




  • DAIS_1MONTHFREE_SingaporeBikes banner_Motorcycle_300X250.jpg

×
×
  • Create New...