SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Yamaha TZR 125 Riders

SiegFried

hihi .. wondering is there still anyone riding yamaha tzr in s'pore a not xia .. only seen one almost alike like mine in bishan once b4 .. red white spray .. fairing still attached .. keen to c more yamaha tzr bikes at this forum .. keke~! be waiting for ya man~! tzr fairing gathering .. :sweat:

Yesterday Is Only History , Left To Be Memory !!

Tomorrow Is Future , Which Is To Be Created For New Memory !!

Today , Is Memory Which You Are Going Through !!

So Live While You Can !!

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wah, like very poor thing nobody reply~ i almost got a TZR, now mito liaoz~ u wan to do up ur bike, i noe the very place for it, however i dun think u should splurge on tzr~ :smile:

http://photos-p.friendster.com/photos/81/71/1151718/1_561317858m.jpghttp://photos-p.friendster.com/photos/81/71/1151718/1_406319657m.jpg

[¯*林德金 超級摩托 飆車隊 *¯]

** signature editted. unauthorised advertising **

haiz .. guess i m the only guy riding tzr in this site ba ... keke~! what to do ?? i gotta carrying riding on my own .. how does mito looks like ?? and what does splurge means ?? i got a poor english knowledge xia .. :sweat:

So Live While You Can !!

mito look like the one in my sig. splurge is spending alot of money~

http://photos-p.friendster.com/photos/81/71/1151718/1_561317858m.jpghttp://photos-p.friendster.com/photos/81/71/1151718/1_406319657m.jpg

[¯*林德金 超級摩托 飆車隊 *¯]

oic .. just now went amk .. c a mito le .. erm .. not bad not bad .. but the headlight very small leh .. bright a not xia ?? ya i also think so .. dun think i should spend so much money on tzr .. i just treat it as a transport only lar .. not as a racing bike .. keke~! :sweat:

So Live While You Can !!

bright, left side is projector headlight~ :smile:

[¯*林德金 超級摩托 飆車隊 *¯]

Me me me...

Just got one abt 2 mths ago... well, I would say it's a good bike for a new rider like me...

great man. But there will be pple that will say to u that tat bike is lousy. Not saying that it is, i own a tzrr myself, but some pple will sneer at you, the fact that they have nicer of bigger displacement bike. dun be discourage. Its ur bike and whateva they say will mean nothing.

So, any other tzr or tzrr? :smile:

http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/488/mybikesib1.jpg

u are nt the only tzr rider i'm riding a tzr too...but i kinda have a prob wif the leakage of oil. I realise after pumping..always overflow n the petrol leak..below..went to bike shop and the uncle suggested to change the needle....issit the needle? Cos my bf have already wash the curb..so i doubt it's the curb

Strange mutual dependence this, in which the appearance needs the reality in order to exists, but the reality needs the appearance in order to be known- William James

well my bike died yesterday...the leakage went bizzarde n now lying @ the hospital..shall see wat the doc gotta say!

Strange mutual dependence this, in which the appearance needs the reality in order to exists, but the reality needs the appearance in order to be known- William James

u are nt the only tzr rider i'm riding a tzr too...but i kinda have a prob wif the leakage of oil. I realise after pumping..always overflow n the petrol leak..below..went to bike shop and the uncle suggested to change the needle....issit the needle? Cos my bf have already wash the curb..so i doubt it's the curb

if u find ur bike already bo power then u dont change the needle ,another solution is when u parking ur bike just close the fuel to the off position,but remember to switch on when riding.

http://sticker.eepz.org/albums/digital-print-album/lap_top.sized.jpg

if u find ur bike already bo power then u dont change the needle ,another solution is when u parking ur bike just close the fuel to the off position,but remember to switch on when riding.

http://sticker.eepz.org/albums/digital-print-album/lap_top.sized.jpg

sent already n ya it's the needle..apparently the one to off n on the reserve is already spoil. N e way to like fix it? cos wherether i'm on reserve or not i wouldnt noe. :weep:

Used to own a TZR b4 i upgraded. Mine is the double disc version. Honestly i find it a very good bike. Low maintenance, problem free. Had very little problem with it when i was riding it. Went out to malacca a few times with it somemore. But my top speed was quite poor la think its 130+ only. very light bike not to travel to fast...

Kenneth ;)

Leisure riding...explore riding... but not FREE RIDING

Telur sebiji, riuh sekampung! - (Direct translation) Lay one egg, tell whole village

Hi everybody,i am a TZR rider too. Hope that we can alway share the problems that surface on our bikes.

Firstly,let me descride the very first day i gotten my bike,

1.rear brake spoil,

2.front wear already wear out

3.front and rear suspension spoiled,

4.and the worst,rear wheel wobbles when travelling.

But luckily,i didnt brought this bike,my friend gave it to me. Haha...but this repairs had cost me a bomb. 200++ somewhere in defu lane.

Anyway,do ur ppl know that its possible to change the fairing to TZM?

And moreover,if u change piston block to TZMs' Etc,u can go as fast as 230km/h?

Even though the readings does not reach that much...

Originally posted by wangiles@Dec 28 2003, 05:01 PM

great man. But there will be pple that will say to u that tat bike is lousy. Not saying that it is, i own a tzrr myself, but some pple will sneer at you, the fact that they have nicer of bigger displacement bike. dun be discourage. Its ur bike and whateva they say will mean nothing.

So, any other tzr or tzrr? :smile:

Oh well, just let them say what they want loh... but I'm happy with my tzr... not so much of a problem so far... just that I have to admit it's quite under-power...

Better than taking public transport... LOL =P

~Hell Inside - To Live Is To Dive

Originally posted by PiGbOo@Jan 16 2004, 10:50 AM

Hi everybody,i am a TZR rider too. Hope that we can alway share the problems that surface on our bikes.

Firstly,let me descride the very first day i gotten my bike,

1.rear brake spoil,

2.front wear already wear out

3.front and rear suspension spoiled,

4.and the worst,rear wheel wobbles when travelling.

But luckily,i didnt brought this bike,my friend gave it to me. Haha...but this repairs had cost me a bomb. 200++ somewhere in defu lane.

Anyway,do ur ppl know that its possible to change the fairing to TZM?

And moreover,if u change piston block to TZMs' Etc,u can go as fast as 230km/h?

Even though the readings does not reach that much...

I think u just have to explain to ur mechanic abt the 4 problems... looks like ur bike has to undergo big service man... I just serviced mine abt a mth ago.. cost me $100+ to change the rear break panel, service the front forks, and many more... I oso cant remember liao... After that my tzr is so much better to ride...

But hey... I thot it's illegal to modify a bike? Cos I was thinking of that at first, then my fren warned me that it's illegal...

~Hell Inside - To Live Is To Dive

I'm also riding a tzr single disc brake, top speed 155km/hr meter show 160km

no modify before

all original fuel consumption also not bad

i think change spocket liao can clear meter lolx

hmm...going to change batt to dry cell coz that time on the parking light until the whole wet cell gone no more batt liao lolx

maintenance damn cheap

front back spocket + did chain at $70 the uncle told me got cheap one at $55

servicing only $25 with spark plug, esso gold engine oil and clean carbuator

2T i use esso low smoke 2T

but now my bike power enough no need to do anything except going for inspection so have to change the batt...

my fairing condition is 8/10 but the fuel tank inside rust liao if change abt $50 for 2nd hand gd one

for me i dun really mind the tank coz the outlook quite nice

JsN®

Why Bother About Speed? Unless You Are A Pilot Which Need Speed To Fly~ If not? Get on with your life... I'm just a Ground Pilot in RSAF...Haha I mean it!

JsN Power Tuning ~Andorsed By NOS Power System~

A single tree can't make a forest, work together as a forest

with abit of mods can put tzm liaoz~ :cheer:

[¯*林德金 超級摩托 飆車隊 *¯]

[[[[i think u just have to explain to ur mechanic abt the 4 problems... looks like ur bike has to undergo big service man... I just serviced mine abt a mth ago.. cost me $100+ to change the rear break panel, service the front forks, and many more... I oso cant remember liao... After that my tzr is so much better to ride...

But hey... I thot it's illegal to modify a bike? Cos I was thinking of that at first, then my fren warned me that it's illegal...]]]]

I also not too sure whether its okie to modify the fairing to TZMs' or not. Just being told by my friend that its possible to do it in JB but not in Singapore...the price is abt $500RM++.

And ya,also like to know exactly is it okie to change the fairing As i can't find definite answer in LTA and one motoring web site.

Anyway,is it okie to do ownership on a later date like i have gotten insurance,then take over the bike from my friend straightaway But ownership still under his name.

Originally posted by misakichi@Jan 8 2004, 10:25 PM

sent already n ya it's the needle..apparently the one to off n on the reserve is already spoil. N e way to like fix it? cos wherether i'm on reserve or not i wouldnt noe. :weep:

Eh, You might want to check the rubber hoses connecting from your petrol tank to the carbs. They may be worn and harden that will crack easily due to old age.

Worth a check. :giddy:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v210/FazeGabes/MISC/R1200GSASignature.jpg

We must ADJUST to an Ever changing Road...while holding onto unchanging principles.... :angel:

Originally posted by PiGbOo@Jan 17 2004, 06:16 AM

[[[[i think u just have to explain to ur mechanic abt the 4 problems... looks like ur bike has to undergo big service man... I just serviced mine abt a mth ago.. cost me $100+ to change the rear break panel, service the front forks, and many more... I oso cant remember liao... After that my tzr is so much better to ride...

But hey... I thot it's illegal to modify a bike? Cos I was thinking of that at first, then my fren warned me that it's illegal...]]]]

I also not too sure whether its okie to modify the fairing to TZMs' or not. Just being told by my friend that its possible to do it in JB but not in Singapore...the price is abt $500RM++.

And ya,also like to know exactly is it okie to change the fairing As i can't find definite answer in LTA and one motoring web site.

Anyway,is it okie to do ownership on a later date like i have gotten insurance,then take over the bike from my friend straightaway But ownership still under his name.

so u r sub rider now ah~

[¯*林德金 超級摩托 飆車隊 *¯]