SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Yamaha TZR 125 Riders

SiegFried

Originally posted by Hell_Inside@Jan 16 2004, 10:24 PM

Btw, anyone knows where to get original spare parts for TZR? Seems like it's quite ancient now... am thinking of changing the fairing and front head cowling... :smile:

u can get ur original tzr parts ..internal or external...at this verdun road...automachinery is the name of the shop...im sure they have the catalogue of the parts of ur tzr.....its jus behind mustaffa centre there at serangoon road....check it out..may be a bit expensive lah....or alternatively u can get parts also from ah boy...he also got as long u tell him or show him the part u want...but maybe used ones...depends on ur luck lah..but ah boy's cheaper lah

I ride at 70km/hr only...please please dont blow2 at me or overtake me dangerously....wait i change into Incredible Hulk n dont know why my little baby bike will always be ahead of u if u do that

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Apache Rose
Originally posted by jocoolseah@Jan 18 2004, 02:45 AM

hello,

me newbie and interested in getting a TZR. saw one but the fairing paint quite jialat.

wondering whether u guys noe how much it cost to respray and also any recommended places?

thanks alot!:smile:

Last time respray my TZR cost $250.

But i quite 'arrg' with the shop boss, depending on where you spray, it could cost btwn $250-$350.

Anything more is custom design/special work, airbrush, etc...

Let me know the price you getting the bike too, i think my ex-TZR still lying somewhere in his shop no one buy...heehee

:cheer:

Originally posted by Apache Rose@Jan 18 2004, 02:06 PM

Last time respray my TZR cost $250.

But i quite 'arrg' with the shop boss, depending on where you spray, it could cost btwn $250-$350.

Anything more is custom design/special work, airbrush, etc...

Let me know the price you getting the bike too, i think my ex-TZR still lying somewhere in his shop no one buy...heehee

:cheer:

hi,

meaning that if i dun spray back original tzr design its gonna cost more ah...

i was thinking of just a 2 color design...not original one though.....and where u spray ah....

thanks!

:thumb:

2 colour kin dnormally below $300 can do~ PM me for place~

http://photos-p.friendster.com/photos/81/71/1151718/1_561317858m.jpghttp://photos-p.friendster.com/photos/81/71/1151718/1_406319657m.jpg

[¯*林德金 超級摩托 飆車隊 *¯]

** signature editted. unauthorised advertising **

Originally posted by pufferfis@Jan 18 2004, 12:40 PM

u can get ur original tzr parts ..internal or external...at this verdun road...automachinery is the name of the shop...im sure they have the catalogue of the parts of ur tzr.....its jus behind mustaffa centre there at serangoon road....check it out..may be a bit expensive lah....or alternatively u can get parts also from ah boy...he also got as long u tell him or show him the part u want...but maybe used ones...depends on ur luck lah..but ah boy's cheaper lah

Oh alrite.. gonna check it out... thanx for the info..

Btw, where's ah boy's shop?

~Hell Inside - To Live Is To Dive

not same but can always modify if you got money anything they also willing to do for u

JsN®

Why Bother About Speed? Unless You Are A Pilot Which Need Speed To Fly~ If not? Get on with your life... I'm just a Ground Pilot in RSAF...Haha I mean it!

JsN Power Tuning ~Andorsed By NOS Power System~

A single tree can't make a forest, work together as a forest

Originally posted by jocoolseah@Jan 22 2004, 11:44 PM

hi

does anyone noe the how much insurance cost for p-plater for tzr?

thanks in advance!

insurance is still the same if I'm not wrong... I think I paid abt $200+ nearing $300 for my tzr..

Btw, anyone know where is Lim Ah Boy's shop? Really cant wait to change to TZM fairing liao... Oh yeah, if I'm to change the front head cowling to TZM, does it mean that I have to change the front headlight as well?

Thanx in advance...

lim ah boy at jalan besar behide regina

i going down there this few day to change my visor if you wan can msg me

P-plate is $319 for tzr mitsu (if you need help can pm me i tell u more abt it)

JsN®

Why Bother About Speed? Unless You Are A Pilot Which Need Speed To Fly~ If not? Get on with your life... I'm just a Ground Pilot in RSAF...Haha I mean it!

Originally posted by jsn@Jan 23 2004, 03:44 PM

lim ah boy at jalan besar behide regina

i going down there this few day to change my visor if you wan can msg me

P-plate is $319 for tzr mitsu (if you need help can pm me i tell u more abt it)

Ok thanx for the info... hehehhehe gotta work harder to collect more ang pao first then can go pay Ah Boy a visit... :cheeky:

Originally posted by PiGbOo@Jan 20 2004, 04:35 AM

my friend's TZR is in TZM fairing,its looks just like TZM from the front but a bit diff at the sitter's side...lolz..overall quite nice lor..feel like changing also. =)

hey care to meet up with ur friend with tzm fairing if nice i also wan to change it leh...very gian tzm fairing coz big in size...thx alot

maybe all tzr should meet up for a chat...haha

JsN®

(((Hell Inside)))

Btw, anyone know where is Lim Ah Boy's shop? Really cant wait to change to TZM fairing liao... Oh yeah, if I'm to change the front head cowling to TZM, does it mean that I have to change the front headlight as well?

Thanx in advance...

Of cos u need to change to TZM headlight so that it can fit the fairing wat...=)

Anyway,singapore got do this kind of fairing changing thing meh...i thought only in malaysia cia..

(((jsn)))

hey care to meet up with ur friend with tzm fairing if nice i also wan to change it leh...very gian tzm fairing coz big in size...thx alot

maybe all tzr should meet up for a chat...haha .

Ya right,lets meet up. U wanna see my friend's TZR in TZM fairing? Why not u see mine,i just change to TZM fairing recently. Hehe...but not cheap le...consider if u really wanna ride this bike long. For me,i dun think i will beable to afford 2A's bike that why i put in so much on my TZR.

Moreover,just by changing the fairing does not make it looks totally like TZM,just a bit alike,1st,TZR's rims are smaller than those in TZM,2nd,some TZR like mine only front disc brake back is drum,3rd,there will be some disadvantage which i can't really say it all in one message,so relac and slowly tell ur lor,k...=)

Originally posted by PiGbOo@Jan 26 2004, 04:20 AM

(((Hell Inside)))

Thanx in advance...

Of cos u need to change to TZM headlight so that it can fit the fairing wat...=)

Anyway,singapore got do this kind of fairing changing thing meh...i thought only in malaysia cia..

(((jsn)))

maybe all tzr should meet up for a chat...haha .

Ya right,lets meet up. U wanna see my friend's TZR in TZM fairing? Why not u see mine,i just change to TZM fairing recently. Hehe...but not cheap le...consider if u really wanna ride this bike long. For me,i dun think i will beable to afford 2A's bike that why i put in so much on my TZR.

Moreover,just by changing the fairing does not make it looks totally like TZM,just a bit alike,1st,TZR's rims are smaller than those in TZM,2nd,some TZR like mine only front disc brake back is drum,3rd,there will be some disadvantage which i can't really say it all in one message,so relac and slowly tell ur lor,k...=)

thx alot how much u change? care to call me i just pm u my number... thx !

JsN®

Yeah just say how much lah... I really wanna change to TZM fairing oso... heehehe mebbe we can all go together to change...

And yeah, a gathering for TZR riders is a really good idea man... mebbe we can meet up for supper or smthg... then the lao ciao can share experience with a beginner like me :cheer:

how how anyone wanna meet up? gathering in the central area? pls put ur name here

Gathering For All TZR rider...

Meeting Date : Pending (should be near weekend)

Meeting Time : Pending (afternoon to nite time)

Comfirm List

1. JsN

Pending List

JsN®

I am free everyday...hehe...but i live in the east...i dun wanna go till the west...central will be ok.

Comfirm List

1. JsN

2.pIgBoO

Pending List

1. Hell_Inside

Actually,it cost quite a bomb to change to TZM fairing...the fairing alone is 275RM...plus headlights and etc lights,workmanship,seats...then total will be around 1100RM. So consider b4 u change.

Originally posted by PiGbOo@Jan 29 2004, 02:22 AM

I am free everyday...hehe...but i live in the east...i dun wanna go till the west...central will be ok.

Comfirm List

1. JsN

2.pIgBoO

Pending List

1. Hell_Inside

Actually,it cost quite a bomb to change to TZM fairing...the fairing alone is 275RM...plus headlights and etc lights,workmanship,seats...then total will be around 1100RM. So consider b4 u change.

na bei so expensive?

lolx

eh pig ah u now then i know who r u

lolx faster shown up ur modify "TZM"

JsN®

Gathering For All TZR rider...

Meeting Date : 6th Feb 2004

Meeting Time : 7pm

Comfirm List

1. JsN

2. pIgBoO

Pending List

1. Hell_Inside

JsN®