SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Yamaha TZR 125 Riders

SiegFried

Originally posted by jsn@Mar 12 2004, 04:46 AM

flush coolant mean drain out all the coolant and flush it with water then add coolant + water into your radiator

anyway now my radiator got no problem liao~ happy~

if yr suspension is weak can ask me to help u order 2nd hand gd one at $60 include installation

and tuning will be 3months to 4months 1 time

hmm...actually coolant almost all the same la not much different if you wan the sbf recommend one is the redline or watever but i buy normal one + water can liao

hehe

anything dunno can msg me

Wow... thanx a lot Jsn...

Actually I've been very eager to learn to fix some problems with the bike without gg to motor workshop. But never got the chance to learn.

The only thing that I know now is changing the engine oil. :sweat:

~Hell Inside - To Live Is To Dive

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Hell_Inside@Mar 12 2004, 10:34 AM

Wow... thanx a lot Jsn...

Actually I've been very eager to learn to fix some problems with the bike without gg to motor workshop. But never got the chance to learn.

The only thing that I know now is changing the engine oil. :sweat:

last time work in bike shop before

got help to do those mini/micro scooter

i last time import mini scooter into singapore

so must know abit of motor bike stuff

but sometime no equipment also hard to do repair

change engine oil v.easy one but dun wan to dirty hand so let bikeshop earn $3 to help me change

JsN®

Why Bother About Speed? Unless You Are A Pilot Which Need Speed To Fly~ If not? Get on with your life... I'm just a Ground Pilot in RSAF...Haha I mean it!

JsN Power Tuning ~Andorsed By NOS Power System~

A single tree can't make a forest, work together as a forest

monday or tuesday la bro!

JsN®

Why Bother About Speed? Unless You Are A Pilot Which Need Speed To Fly~ If not? Get on with your life... I'm just a Ground Pilot in RSAF...Haha I mean it!

Originally posted by PiGbOo@Mar 14 2004, 06:42 AM

So whos is free on monday and tuesday?

Me everyday free...jsn..haiz...suck it...wangile and hell inside...when can ur make it?

c*** la u

idiot

monday nite or morning

comfirm with me asap

call my hp

i going to slp now later work nite 12hour

JsN®

Originally posted by wangiles@Mar 14 2004, 01:49 PM

jsn, from other posts, u can find pple spray for RM$50 rims rite? go with me there ah. but i have to do passport first.

pigboo, the one in ur avatar is ur tzr(m) ar? nice ah. look like tzm! power :lovestruck:

yup

hehe

pigboo told me he spray his rim over there might be cheaper

anyway if can make it on monday nite

that avatar is his TZR(M) hehe

TZR(M) mean modify haha

next time you will see TZR (Custom)

haha

JsN®

oh all tzr rider

i think of a new ideas

ask the motorshop to cut the end can of our pipe and transfer to cover up PDK pipe

damn fast damn powerful

try to believe

price quite cheap

remember someone selling at $80 or $100 for the pipe

JsN®

Then lets make our outing on Tues after 8pm as this suit wangile more better. But i cant be with ur quite long cos i got bbq at seletar res.

Thanks for your comments wangile,but this is just photo. Real thing,its might not look that good,lolz.

Cb lar,jsn,tues night after 8pm can or not...u sure can one lar..am i right? Eh,we are TZR(custom)logo one right,jsn. Aiya,u now still now tzr custom la..when u wan change fairing...

Wangile,u mention 50RM is both rim or just single rim,if u are saying both rim at 50 quite reasonable liao,although i spray 40RM for both.Hehe...if ur passport ready i bring u go lor..but prices actually depend the size of the rims..to tell u first...dunno ur prices will be same as mine or not..

SO let our outing be on tues after 8...hell_inside,u see this msg,pls confirm with us whether u might wan to meet up also..thank u.

Jsn,the real legend TZR stays Tampines le..

Originally posted by jsn@Mar 14 2004, 05:21 PM

oh all tzr rider

i think of a new ideas

ask the motorshop to cut the end can of our pipe and transfer to cover up PDK pipe

damn fast damn powerful

try to believe

price quite cheap

remember someone selling at $80 or $100 for the pipe

get the whole stretch instead of the end can~ alot of difference~ :cheer:

http://photos-p.friendster.com/photos/81/71/1151718/1_561317858m.jpghttp://photos-p.friendster.com/photos/81/71/1151718/1_406319657m.jpg

[¯*林德金 超級摩托 飆車隊 *¯]

** signature editted. unauthorised advertising **

Originally posted by SiegFried@Dec 17 2003, 02:27 AM

haiz .. guess i m the only guy riding tzr in this site ba ... keke~! what to do ?? i gotta carrying riding on my own .. how does mito looks like ?? and what does splurge means ?? i got a poor english knowledge xia .. :sweat:

riding doesnt mean u have to ride in the same grp of the same bike or class.u might be riding a rXk,i might be riding a world best superbike,but to tell u the turth.some thing u know i light not know loh.so it okwe biker r out to exchange information on bike and get to know one other.so cheers i use to ride a tzr lasttime .good bike:cheer:

[<u>SIZE=7]FALLEN BUT CONTROLLED KNIGHTS[/size]</u>

Ok,Meet at town area lor. Easier for stupid jsn.

Time : 8:00pm

Confirmed going :

pigboo

jsn

wanglie

hell_inside

Pls PM Each other no.plate le. Easy to know when u have reach or have not. =)

anymore?? couldn't be this little right,lolz...

haha okay no problem~

hehe

join more ppl come

haha

JsN®

not that carpark ah. go to the one at next to cineleisure, the one next to skatepark. i prefer there ah. no need to turn too far. see ya guys after 8, not 8 on the spot. 8 on the spot i just finish werk. me can reach 15-25 mins after 8.

If any of u guys wanna join in the ride, can come. doesnt need to be tzrs, or tzrrs. just inform first can already.

http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/488/mybikesib1.jpg

skatepark car park

JsN®

eh hell inside and wan

i'm so sorry let you all wait till so long

pigboo dunoo doing wat also

next meeting i buy u all drink

sorry ah

JsN®