SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Hi Guys,

Just Wanna enquire whether if any of u ever did ur bike at this particular shop?

I tink d mechanic name is Rosli if i'm nt wrong. He used to be frm Unity. Just wanna hear d diff views from u al before i send my bike in to be d next *victim*. I was recommended by one of my fren to go to his shop for servicing etc. She told me dat his shop wil be opened til wee hrs at nite. Feedback frm her was dat his tuning of bike is very gd n reliable but i heard a diff story from another friend who ever did svcg at his shop. Was told dat his service sucks n he will hold back d bike til mths n mths. There was 1 occasion when his mechanic fixed the clutch on my fren's bike wrongly. Luckily my fren managed to detect it before he went off frm d shop. I've heard stories dat some bikes aft come out frm his shop will have probs again. There r just too many feedback abt his shop which made me 50-50 to send my bike there. Really nd feedbacks frm some kind soul out there.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rosli is one of the recommended bike shops for criusers in singapore bike crusiers section. form what i read, reapir time may be long caz they are freakin busy. too many customers liaoz.so best to make appointment or something like tt b4 u go down. ups for rosli.

Trading Xbox 360 games. PM for any titles available for exchange.

Originally posted by dreamwalk@Oct 19 2006, 01:40 PM

Rosli nice a nice, friendly and humble chap.

Good and recommended.. Forget all the negative hearsay that you heard abt him.

Bring your bike to him wont regret.

I think some of the ppl have been taking advantage of his time consuming and running away with services charges.

well ppl always talk bad abt another but their dirty laundry they hide aside .....

http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc114/antonioshabirto/shoei1.jpg

http://motoplanete.com/mv-agusta/SBR11_MVVRloop.gif

Drop by, meet him, then decide...

With only 1 pair of hands, he can only work so fast..

My bikes since my super 4 are only serviced by him...

And as antonioshabirto said, ppl always talk bad about others, but their own dirty shite, you will never know. So dont decide base on one side of a story..

Service my Phantom there recently....nice guy lah....if dont noe wats wrong with bike you let him test ur bike for 1 min and he tell u wats wrong....go when u dont have anything on so u wont be rushing. He got one guy always help him now.....tall skinny fella name Zaki.....

Upz for Rosli!!!!

:bounce:

http://i28.tinypic.com/5kokk3.jpg

I send my bike there for service. Good servicing and friendly. Worth the money and wait. Ups for Rosli... :cheer:

De@th is Cert@in, Life is Not. Live life, ride s@fely.

2003 - Aprilia Extrema (FN649J) scrapped

2005 - TZM 150 (FP398Y) sold Dec '06

2005 - SP 150 (FT3783B) sold Oct '06

2006 - Wave S 125 (FU9094M) sold Jan '07

2006 - Aprilia RS250 (FP1807C) sold Nov '07

2006 - Hyper Vtec (FR6993D) sold Dec '07

2008 - CBR 150

2011 - GSXR K9 1000