Just change my yamaha sniper fuel tank to a bigger's one, haha!

I stay Boon Lay, work at changi south, use yamaha sniper to work , travel 80KM everyday, so i got to pump petrol everyday also, @@ ......

Today i just change my yamaha sniper 4.2 little fuel tank to 7 little tank, the shop said the product only for yamaha sniper, that cost me only $180, i think it can run for 2 - 3day for the full tank, ha ha, so happy!! Let my try for 1 week, see how! \o/

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I stay Boon Lay, work at changi south, use yamaha sniper to work , travel 80KM everyday, so i got to pump petrol everyday also, @@ ......

Today i just change my yamaha sniper 4.2 little fuel tank to 7 little tank, the shop said the product only for yamaha sniper, that cost me only $180, i think it can run for 2 - 3day for the full tank, ha ha, so happy!! Let my try for 1 week, see how! \o/

hi ericloo,

could share which shop ...

No sir, just because it's a ready product for direct replacement doesn't makes it legal automatically. The safer side that should be referred to is "original product made by maker made for that specific model".

I am not sure if this modification is allowed, because it seems to have issues like cg might be shifted, fire hazard in an accident, etc. Better call the authorities and ask directly.

Dun always believe what the shop says.