Jump to content
SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

    Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

    Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

    Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

    Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Recommended Posts

Posted

Firstly, I do apologise if this thread has been started before. Been having problems with the search function.

 

I'm currently riding a class 2b bike and I bought it first hand. I like the bike, but at times, I wish it has a bit more power for expressways and in the trails and especially when I'm carrying pillion. Regretted my friend's advice to get a second hand bike until I get a class 2 as I never was a bike enthusiast and wanted a bike more for transport. Things changed ever since I started riding.

 

I would like to ask what's the process for trading in. I still have about 2.5 years left of installments. I've approached the shop that I bought my current bike. They say that they will place a market value on my bike and I will have to top up the difference should it be lesser than the payment that is left for the bike. After that, the same process of buying a new bike applies. Is it the same for other bike shops?

 

How about trading in with other bike shops? I've got my eye for a particular class 2 bike but Mah seems to be the only one selling Husqvarnas. Do they allow trading in and what's the standard procedures?

 

I wish to ask from any of you who have done trade in before and honestly, I would like to get a good deal and not get short changed. Hope you guys can help. Thanks!

  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

sell your bike at the garage sales in the forum.

Just ask the buyer to COI your bike and top u up.

 

 

If trading withh the shop it would be lets say, shop agreed to take the bike for ($X,XXX) and the 30 mths total installment is ($XXX) it means the shop will pay you back.

 

If the installment amount is more than the current trade in price, you need to top up.

 

This is the standard for all the bike shop.

http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/8610/photo440f.jpg

 

http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/1641/photo459.jpg

 

 

WTB: Wave 125 NF125MD coverset/ speedometer sensor . Let me know the details, Thanks

Posted

that's informative... I'm pretty much in the same shoes as TS, but I just don't know why its so hard to give up on my current ride.

bike is a machine without soul, rider would inject new life and character to this machine

 

Xiao Rou Yi Hao & "Colossal" 919

 

Sin Ming Editor got 1 DAY jailterm and $2000 fine for pillion death!

Rally Point: http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5322898#post5322898

Posted

you have grown to love your current ride...like many of us..after spending so much TLC on it...

Never argue with an idiot. They'll bring you down to their level and beat you with experience every time:dot:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...