SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Honda ST1100

Simon Soh

No problemo.....see you all around.....anyone else here in this topic thread or is it just you and me? heheheheh

btw, if rain you guys got rain suits right......so meeting sure on rite? heheheheh but then why i talk, i also cannot go......

Please be careful if you all meet at kallang, dunno whether it is safe or not......anyway, please do be careful when you ride, in case the collapse affects the roads there....ride safe when in a foreign land......

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest shebiker67
Originally posted by mySTic4256@Apr 22 2004, 11:31 AM

Hey babe......whats up with you......?? Saw you the other day....anyway, how to change in this job i got to be funny or else they would just fall asleep.....hehehe anyway is this short enuf????

See you real soon.......wanna meet up? Or i got to fall down and scratch myself before you treat me??? heheheheheheheh see ya...........

*choi*!!!!! *choi*!!!!! *choi*!!!!!

so can you treat me soon? eheheheheh hows the air up there in cameron......? Got buy me the chicken plant or not??? so late already still havent go to work, you wanna be late isit? muahhha ahahahahah food food food......anyone riding ST into food like me....you know, sometimes i am lucky to ride an ST, i eat then become fat then can still come back, imagine i ride Cup kia.......wah lau....fat already can't

move the bike, the bike punctured.......hehehehehe

Guest shebiker67
Originally posted by mySTic4256@Apr 22 2004, 05:42 PM

so can you treat me soon? eheheheheh hows the air up there in cameron......? Got buy me the chicken plant or not??? so late already still havent go to work, you wanna be late isit? muahhha ahahahahah food food food......anyone riding ST into food like me....you know, sometimes i am lucky to ride an ST, i eat then become fat then can still come back, imagine i ride Cup kia.......wah lau....fat already can't

move the bike, the bike punctured.......hehehehehe

Not only bike punctured... I think U have to change the suspension too... hahahhahahahahah :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dun tok to you already........hehehehe ok lah....see you around, do you meet up with anyone in this group soon....? Anyway, my kettle also dunno whether got repair or not.....heheheh waiting to give you the collection letter to collect my kettle from tescos........heheheh thanks in advance....boil a cuppa kopi for you.....

Hey all ST and wannabes,

we had a meet-up yesterday at KKFC and later to fill our 2 tanks at JB

everyone had somethings to share or discuss .... : -

--- someone think that his petrol leaking...

--- someone feel exhaust too noisy...

--- someone thought bike engine too noisy or rough... (me lah)

--- someone want to buy this or that accessories...

--- someone die die must go KL (chee chong kai) chinatown...

--- many many many etc etc etc

well i personnally enjoy the sight of all the (tua gu) gathering together...

================================================

Suggestions !!!

We discussed and hope to aquire some suggestions on where to meet up...

but time being .... fixed that lets have meet up during week day night at the

Bencoolen Prata coffee shop

what do u guys or gals think........

Yamaha LC125

Yamaha TZR125

Kawasaki KDX200

Suzuki Savage400

Kawasaki Ninja400

Honda Steed 400

Yamaha XJ600

Harley Davidson Hugger883

Yamaha V-Max 1200

Honda ST1100Y P.E

Little Lamb X9

Meeting Location -- Suggestions and Comments

1. PearlST --- Any weekday night --- Bencoolen Prata

2. Simon Soh --- tues, wed, thur night --- Bencoolen prata

Please Suggest your preferred time, day of the week and location

(Location : please suggest more central area for all siao convenience)

Mai Paiseh.. help hand help leg ... put suggestion pls

Cheers

Yamaha LC125

Yamaha TZR125

Kawasaki KDX200

Suzuki Savage400

Kawasaki Ninja400

Honda Steed 400

Yamaha XJ600

Yamaha V-Max 1200

Honda ST1100Y P.E

Little Lamb X9

Hey all ST and wannabes,

we had a meet-up yesterday at KKFC and later to fill our 2 tanks at JB

everyone had somethings to share or discuss .... : -

--- someone think that his petrol leaking...

--- someone feel exhaust too noisy...

--- someone thought bike engine too noisy or rough... (me lah)

--- someone want to buy this or that accessories...

--- someone die die must go KL (chee chong kai) chinatown...

--- someone want Simon to BLOW for him

--- many many many etc etc etc

well i personnally enjoy the sight of all the (tua gu) gathering together...

================================================

Suggestions !!!

We discussed and hope to aquire some suggestions on where to meet up...

but time being .... fixed that lets have meet up during week day night at the

Bencoolen Prata coffee shop

what do u guys or gals think........

2. Simon Soh --- tues, wed, thur night --- Bencoolen Prata

3. BruiseLee --- Thursday night --- Bencoolen Prata

Cheers

Originally posted by BruiseLee@Apr 23 2004, 01:41 PM

2. Simon Soh --- tues, wed, thur night --- Bencoolen Prata

3. BruiseLee --- Thursday night --- Bencoolen Prata

Cheers

Think it better to add name at ST11 outing rather than here....

Here best for info on ST like wat type of engine oil good, DIY, price list etc....

then ST11 newbie and wannabe will not search high and low for info

Originally posted by amen23@Apr 23 2004, 02:39 PM

Think it better to add name at ST11 outing rather than here....

Here best for info on ST like wat type of engine oil good, DIY, price list etc....

then ST11 newbie and wannabe will not search high and low for info

I agree.....i think this should be the way cos i got a surprise by seeing the same post here and there at the same time.....heheheheh then later i wonder where i should go for the latest news.....hehehehehe good idea......

by the way, who want simen qing to give blow......??? hehehehe should be interesting.....but please don't :bouncefire: me......heheheheheh

hope that will solve your problems....

give yourself some time to test out

and try to forget the issue about fuel leakage

i stand beside but your bike did not explode

Confirm no leak..... i think heehee

all the best

Cheers

Yamaha LC125

Yamaha TZR125

Kawasaki KDX200

Suzuki Savage400

Kawasaki Ninja400

Honda Steed 400

Yamaha XJ600

Yamaha V-Max 1200

Honda ST1100Y P.E

Little Lamb X9

Originally posted by tang1982@Apr 24 2004, 12:23 AM

where is the ST11 outing forum??? cannot see leh......:giddy: :help:

Pearl your comments about the outing........

U talking about me???

Anyway u guys advice me that the problem could be the spark plug, so went to change and discovered the the plug like being BBQ before.:sian:

Although i was not at the meeting, and from what i hear, i think the possible problem for the high fc would be sometimes due to the shorting of the spark plugs..... happened to me before.....the engine runs a little rough and there is imbalance engine running, like got no power when pull throttle......damn pek chek.....like throat kena stuck and cannot scream.......blub blub blub.....sound...., and it takes a lot more petrol to travel the same distance.....usually can hear from the sound of the bike engine........and this shorting of the plugs could be the leakage of the petrol into the head which might be due to the wearing and tearing of the jetting needles........a carb cleaning and checking or replacement of the needles would be good to ensure or the plugs would short time and again and you might face this problem........

hope this helps.......

:smile:

Originally posted by mySTic4256@Apr 24 2004, 07:48 AM

Although i was not at the meeting, and from what i hear, i think the possible problem for the high fc would be sometimes due to the shorting of the spark plugs..... happened to me before.....the engine runs a little rough and there is imbalance engine running, like got no power when pull throttle......damn pek chek.....like throat kena stuck and cannot scream.......blub blub blub.....sound...., and it takes a lot more petrol to travel the same distance.....usually can hear from the sound of the bike engine........and this shorting of the plugs could be the leakage of the petrol into the head which might be due to the wearing and tearing of the jetting needles........a carb cleaning and checking or replacement of the needles would be good to ensure or the plugs would short time and again and you might face this problem........

hope this helps.......

errrr..... forgive my ignorance me still new to this bike.

wat is the jetting needle???:confused: 'Carb' izzit carburator???

Anyway I onlyknow ride bike, the things inside the bike me dunno. Not so pro:cheeky:

Hope I change the plug problem will go away. I be going down to 'looi's motor' now to let the mechanic to check. Only buy 2 week hope still got warrenty. :smile:

Yep yep.......carb would be the carburator.....hehehehe and the jetting needles are the things that allow the petrol to come through to the engine and when these wear out, it sort of leaks petrol into the plugs area.....and when that happens, the exces petrol would result in the shorting of the plugs....be careful.....cos the engine will consume m ore petrol than usual and then create more problems....if your plugs get shorted more than 3 or 4 times in a few months, then it is time to clean your carb and have a look at your jetting needles.....please dun remove the engine head yourself unless you are quite familiar cos need to set back the clearance and all.......cheers.......

tang1982,

get them to check if there's any leak between the manifolds.. it may lead to higher fuel consumption.

Simon Soh

It's not the destination we conquered but ourselves.

Chiang Saen, Land of Golden Triangle

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5254/5500744953_52f8f8de37.jpg

26th Dec 05' - 9th Jan 06' Northern Thailand Trip

ok thanks 4 the advice.

back from looi's motor, the mechanic dunno do wat as i went shopping. He told me to go back try again, and go back to put for a day if the problem persist.

when i reach home just I still can smell petrol. I swear i smell petrol!!!!

sign........:sian: :sian: :confused: :confused: very troublesome if need to go back again.:mad:

All this running around make me very tired, need to sleep.......:sleep: :sleep: :faint:

Originally posted by mySTic4256@Apr 24 2004, 07:48 AM

hope this helps.......

btw...if fc is high and as quote by mystic the spark plug mayb be short. Short spark plug sure may cause irrgeular firing and it is so obvious and noticeable when you throttle .You can feel your spark flug irregular firing in the block. mayb what is more reasonable is to zero in the minor problm first like your spark plugs...maintenance (cheaper alternative, u noe wat i mean) before you go dig a hole in your wallet to see whats going on inside the block etc... Soemtimes a minor rectification can jus solve the problm. Gd luck with your servicing.:cheeky:

:offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic:

BUT

calling all ST siao, wannabes , Tourers, maybe wannabes and interested party..

go to http://www.singaporebikes.com/forum/index....showtopic=35953

and join us for outing and chit chat session

looking forward for all to suggest more gathering location

:offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic: :offtopic:

i know i know i know

heehee

CHEERS

Yamaha LC125

Yamaha TZR125

Kawasaki KDX200

Suzuki Savage400

Kawasaki Ninja400

Honda Steed 400

Yamaha XJ600

Yamaha V-Max 1200

Honda ST1100Y P.E

Little Lamb X9

Originally posted by amen23@Apr 16 2004, 11:04 AM

Wah.....Total it going to cost around 500SGD....

so are u going to get it?

:sorry: back to the topic of the top box....

amen23,

are you still interested in gettin a top box? another alternative is the hepco and becker top box. make and finishin is definitely better than givi and kappa.

you see, i have a neighbour who's considering sellin one of his H&B top box. he told me that he's got both the 42L (one full face) and 45L (2 full face) version. both comes with additional top rack, and the 42L also has a back rest. but first you may need to get a base plate for it. price wise.... let's see if you're interested first lor. anyway, i cant commit to anything coz nothing has been finalized yet.

webbie for the H&B is here

want to get one? :smile:

Drink. Ride. Bloody Idiot.

RedSTer #5025