SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

2 strokes are back! RS250 ADI, ktm exc, 500cc V4 2 stroke!

zyrofillica

its not any 2 stroke bike i want to ride.. its pgm4.. haha.

i dont like the smoke and splattering, i believe other pple dun like it as well. so, rather not buy it. furthermore, the bike is very old already..

wooo... pgm4 the hot favourite... good choice

buy her and rebuild her properly, after that she wont let you down

my rxz used to splatter alot, so far i haven't really noticed my rz's splatter at all, only when i wipe her down then i notice some fine black spots on her that's all

but the smoke, fwah... especially coming from 2 exhaust pipes in the cold morning... but once she's moving it kind of subsides somewhat

boring rider. with a boring bike.

too old to want to appear interesting anymore.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guarantee that those new 2 strokers are not the same as the 2 strokers we grew up and loved with. Probably has lesser power and "feel" due to manufacturers having to conform to being "environmental green" and **** like that.

wahhhh 2 stroke is back..... always love 2 stroke i must say but why are people crapping bout smoke where its the least u should take care? adi is only making better efficency to the beast but the real enemy of 2 stroke is heat frm friction they only solve the efficency probl but what bout the hear problem? hahaga thts what we should be concern off

2 stroke is always nicer to ride and cheaper to maintain than 4 stroke when come to overhauling :D Hope that 2 stroke technology don't just die off like that.

Subaru Impreza 1.6i (SGU) [2006 - ???]

Honda CBR150R (FW) [2009 - 2009]

Honda NSR150SP (FT) [2008 - 2010]

Yamaha T135 (FBE) [2010 - ???]

CBR125/NSR125/CBR150/NSR150/T135 Manuals --> http://www.scribd.com/xbfish