SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Suzuki Hayabusa

bongster6

• Replies 56.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Nok97

• NormalAspirated

• HYB80Y

• quizesilver

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:offtopic:

Half an hour ago, I reach a traffic junction and seeing a Hayabusa already stopped at the lights so I stop about one bike length behind him on his right.

Didn't want to stop side by side with him, just in case he feels that I wants to challenge him at the lights.

He suddenly blow his bike twice even before the light turn green, very solid sound from behind I must say. When the lights turn green, he speeds off at high speed.

I did not speed after him but continue on my way home at my usual speed, he must be very dissapointed that I didn't accept his challenge, kekekek :smile:

It doesn't make any difference whether a motorcyclist has the right-of-way or not, the rider is the one most likely to get hurt.

http://www.motorcycle-accidents.com/bike_photo/4-21-02_b.jpg

Originally posted by ReBornBikeR@Mar 14 2004, 03:43 AM

:offtopic:

Half an hour ago, I reach a traffic junction and seeing a Hayabusa already stopped at the lights so I stop about one bike length behind him on his right.

Didn't want to stop side by side with him, just in case he feels that I wants to challenge him at the lights.

He suddenly blow his bike twice even before the light turn green, very solid sound from behind I must say. When the lights turn green, he speeds off at high speed.

I did not speed after him but continue on my way home at my usual speed, he must be very dissapointed that I didn't accept his challenge, kekekek :smile:

haha maybe tat his style of riding , sometime it's pple style to blow b4 moving off . not all big bike riders always wan to disturb others one

Originally posted by Ah Teck@Mar 14 2004, 07:48 PM

haha maybe tat his style of riding , sometime it's pple style to blow b4 moving off . not all big bike riders always wan to disturb others one

ya true true, maybe he didnt even notice u, since u parking somewhere in his blindspot, according to ur description.

http://1990cbr1000f.superbikeclub.com/images/avatar_1.jpghttp://s.deviantart.com/static/fella-wrench.jpg

The church is near, but the road is icy. The bar is far away, but I will walk carefully.

Never take it hard lah, in fact I am glad he didn't make any provocating moves. :sweat: :sweat:

I always "Kuai Kuai" queue behind whenever I see Hayabusa on the road one.

Their engine sound much better from behind, I love it. :lovestruck:

It doesn't make any difference whether a motorcyclist has the right-of-way or not, the rider is the one most likely to get hurt.

http://www.motorcycle-accidents.com/bike_photo/4-21-02_b.jpg

Originally posted by ReBornBikeR@Mar 14 2004, 09:09 PM

Never take it hard lah, in fact I am glad he didn't make any provocating moves. :sweat: :sweat:

I always "Kuai Kuai" queue behind whenever I see Hayabusa on the road one.

Their engine sound much better from behind, I love it. :lovestruck:

big bike small bike all bike , so all are friends , as the saying goes dun trouble trouble unless trouble trouble you

Sometimes on the road I also let some 2b bikes chiat me into pieces :giddy: :lol:

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f299/Hayasniper/Ranking/sc_cover.jpg

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f299/Hayasniper/Ranking/vip.gif

Know The Rules Before You Play The Game,

Beat It If You Can't Afford To Lose.

Such people I only say they don't know much about bikes. I too, whenever comes to a stop at traffic lights, and there is another bike, be it when i am on the busa or on my x9, i stop behind. But I don't blow before I move off. It only shows the mentality of the rider.

Some people just like to blow to say,"Hey, do you know I am here?" I always get that from all sorts of bikes.

Signalling saves life!

You May Own One BUT I Ride One

It's not what you ride, it's how you ride

hi all!!!!

Very happy to hear that have at the moment 4 busa's on the trip list .

I hope to gather more to go at least 10 so that it' more fun and also not too much to or else its too paced out.

the outing is mainly to makan , put petrol, blow off carbon in the pipes that accumulated in S'pore and also to loosen up the engine. I have heared of a few busa's that blew its engine or cam chain tensioner because the bike was only used for city riding then the owner tried to follow the seasoned highway riders to speeds xceeding 240km so i guess its better to run in the engine to higher speeds progressively over a period of time . Even if the bike is 2 yrs old, it still needs time to wear in the surfaces for high speed.

Don't worry as the average speed on our trip is 150km and the highest we go is about 175km/h because some of u are bringing the wife and mine is also coming along so the human rev limiter is active any higher than that the kidney gets the poking followed by the helmet whack.

We can share mechanical problems and parts discussion and maInly we can bulk purchas too to get discouts on things like engine oil, filters, go fast parts or even things like busa shirts and jackets. My frind and me already made our shirts in JB with the busa logo and word, don't worry its a generic busa logo not some biker gang/groupie t shirt, only M$35 with yur own personalise name on the it.

hope o see more names soon so

ALLL BUSA RIDERS UNITE AND BE HEARD AND SEEN :hungry: :bounce:

Wah teck , remember last time u mention say u run until 240 liddat. Imagine if i were the one on it. LOL. might have been blown away. lol

my rides!

2003-2004 - phantom TA150 (FU6637S)

2004-2005 - nsr150 sp (FT6387T)

2005 - cb400 spec2 (FV1511Z)

2005-2006 - yamaha sparkx 110 (FZ9???Z)

2006-2007 - cb400 spec3 (FZ9???Z)

2007- ??? - GSXR600 K4 (FK????R)

---------------------------------------------------------------------

once a rider, always a rider.

Originally posted by FLSTF@Mar 17 2004, 02:13 PM

hi all!!!!

I hope to gather more to go at least 10 so that it' more fun and also not too much to or else its too paced out.

the outing is mainly to makan , put petrol, blow off carbon in the pipes that accumulated in S'pore and also to loosen up the engine. I have heared of a few busa's that blew its engine or cam chain tensioner because the bike was only used for city riding then the owner tried to follow the seasoned highway riders to speeds xceeding 240km so i guess its better to run in the engine to higher speeds progressively over a period of time . Even if the bike is 2 yrs old, it still needs time to wear in the surfaces for high speed.

Don't worry as the average speed on our trip is 150km and the highest we go is about 175km/h because some of u are bringing the wife and mine is also coming along so the human rev limiter is active any higher than that the kidney gets the poking followed by the helmet whack.

We can share mechanical problems and parts discussion and maInly we can bulk purchas too to get discouts on things like engine oil, filters, go fast parts or even things like busa shirts and jackets. My frind and me already made our shirts in JB with the busa logo and word, don't worry its a generic busa logo not some biker gang/groupie t shirt, only M$35 with yur own personalise name on the it.

hope o see more names soon so

ALLL BUSA RIDERS UNITE AND BE HEARD AND SEEN :hungry: :bounce:

where is the list? hi i also got do 2 t-shirt on hayabusa 1 is white the other is in black. i still have the white one but the black one i think i misplace it maybe i will load the pic and let u guys have a look. :lovestruck:

http://photos-792.friendster.com/e1/photos/29/79/6439792/1_237795204l.jpg

hi to all so soory but i have put the list for the busa outing on the new topic under BUSA OUTING. PLS FILL UP THE LIST AND SMS YOUR HP NO TO 90124475 so that i can keep u guys informed on the date and time and also itinary.

regards,

FLSTF:sorry: :bounce:

hi all!!!!

Don't worry as the average speed on our trip is 150km and the highest we go is about 185km/h because some of u are bringing the wife and mine is also coming along so the human rev limiter is active any higher than that the kidney gets the poking followed by the helmet whack.

We can share mechanical problems and parts discussion and maInly we can bulk purchas too to get discouts on things like engine oil, filters, go fast parts or even things like busa shirts and jackets. My frind and me already made our shirts in JB with the busa logo and word, don't worry its a generic busa logo not some biker gang/groupie t shirt, only M$35 with your own personalise name on the it.

can sms me at 90124475 for more info and also to ctc u back on itinary okhope o see more names soon so

1)FU25--L K2 BLUE/SILVER

2)FX41-- K3 MIDNIGHT BLACK

3)FX77G K2 SILVER

4)FV157

5)FT8C

6)FA23H K3 MIDNIGHT BLACK

7)

8)

9)

10)

calling all busa owners to get together and start maybe our HOG the faster opposite of harleys.... Hayabusa Owners Group(no offence to hogs out there, rode hogs b4 too)

here is the thread for the sake of singaporebiker23 here it is...hope u can come along too..:cheer: :bounce:

Originally posted by FLSTF@Mar 18 2004, 12:01 PM

hi all!!!!

Don't worry as the average speed on our trip is 150km and the highest we go is about 185km/h because some of u are bringing the wife and mine is also coming along so the human rev limiter is active any higher than that the kidney gets the poking followed by the helmet whack.

We can share mechanical problems and parts discussion and maInly we can bulk purchas too to get discouts on things like engine oil, filters, go fast parts or even things like busa shirts and jackets. My frind and me already made our shirts in JB with the busa logo and word, don't worry its a generic busa logo not some biker gang/groupie t shirt, only M$35 with your own personalise name on the it.

can sms me at 90124475 for more info and also to ctc u back on itinary okhope o see more names soon so

1)FU25--L K2 BLUE/SILVER

2)FX41-- K3 MIDNIGHT BLACK

3)FX77G K2 SILVER

4)FV157

5)FT8C

6)FA23H K3 MIDNIGHT BLACK

7)

8)

9)

10)

calling all busa owners to get together and start maybe our HOG the faster opposite of harleys.... Hayabusa Owners Group(no offence to hogs out there, rode hogs b4 too)

here is the thread for the sake of singaporebiker23 here it is...hope u can come along too..:cheer: :bounce:

Go where? well if time and place is alright with me then u sure to see me.... :smile: since now riding hayabusa i very keen to go long distance trip. :cheer:

Originally posted by GTBUSA@Mar 18 2004, 11:39 AM

how bro,found ur pc yet.me also remove my pc leow,scare leh,every one pc seens to have problem.:giddy:

Not yet!! Why you remove urs? Urs is PC 2 or 3? Heard alot of the PC2 spoiled maybe due to wear and tear or maybe other factor who knows??? Did you notice that ur bike goes smoother w/o the PC? :cheeky:

Originally posted by GTBUSA@Mar 18 2004, 11:39 AM

how bro,found ur pc yet.me also remove my pc leow,scare leh,every one pc seens to have problem.:giddy:

Not yet!! Why you remove urs? Urs is PC 2 or 3? Heard alot of the PC2 spoiled maybe due to wear and tear or maybe other factor who knows??? Did you notice that ur bike goes smoother w/o the PC? :cheeky:

Oh ya whats ur decision on the K1?

Originally posted by Hayabusa Sniper@Mar 18 2004, 03:11 PM

sniper i got lobang for pc2. i got a seller want to sell his pc2 for 400+ so i wonder u wan or not. :confused:

Originally posted by Hayabusa Sniper@Mar 18 2004, 03:11 PM

not for the timing.abit broke leow.sorry man.cant readly feel much aft removing my pc2.just remove last nite,will try it out..

[<u>SIZE=7]FALLEN BUT CONTROLLED KNIGHTS[/size]</u>

Originally posted by singaporebiker23@Mar 18 2004, 03:14 PM

sniper i got lobang for pc2. i got a seller want to sell his pc2 for 400+ so i wonder u wan or not. :confused:

Will let u noe thanks man :thumb: