SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Riding together

Hi all, I will be creating a group chat on telegram to organize roundings/supper and all. If you're keen, please PM me your number and I'll add you in.

Looking forward to riding with you all !

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

This thread is alive

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

请原谅我, 一切都是我的错, 都是我ä¸å¤Ÿæˆç†Ÿ

緣分和愛情是什麼

我最深爱的人伤我å´æ˜¯æœ€æ·±

• 3 weeks later...
What are you guys riding?
U pm ex racer he will create GC in telegram.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

请原谅我, 一切都是我的错, 都是我ä¸å¤Ÿæˆç†Ÿ

緣分和愛情是什麼

我最深爱的人伤我å´æ˜¯æœ€æ·±

• 4 weeks later...
Sorry I'm new here, if you all got a gathering/makan session, can i join too? Currently I'm taking my 2b license and i want to find out more about bikes before i confirm on which type i want after i get the license

U need a bike before you can join any gathering.. No one like to give pillion to anyone.. LOL...

Unless you are a female.. hahahah!

Kindly read thru at least the intro section first before decide to post any comments.... thanks... :cool:

Please proceed to this website/web link if you guys have any technical issues on Kawasaki Kips/KR150, I'll update the 1st POST as and when there's a new question. Newbies questions on the top as well. :)

http://www.singaporebikes.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6285055#post6285055

Hi all, I will be creating a group chat on telegram to organize roundings/supper and all. If you're keen, please PM me your number and I'll add you in.

Telegram group?

Kindly read thru at least the intro section first before decide to post any comments.... thanks... :cool:

Please proceed to this website/web link if you guys have any technical issues on Kawasaki Kips/KR150, I'll update the 1st POST as and when there's a new question. Newbies questions on the top as well. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Bro! I pmed you my number. Looking forward to join the group :)

• 1 year later...
On 10/9/2019 at 12:52 AM, RacerEx said:

Yes, telegram group.

ehhh.. how to pm you sia? Been 2 years and I missed your posts!! haha..  a good thing got one bot raise this thread.. :D 

19 hours ago, adesmond2 said:

ehhh.. how to pm you sia? Been 2 years and I missed your posts!! haha..  a good thing got one bot raise this thread.. :D 

Huh? Bot raised thread? Anyway just PM your Telegram name on this web?

20 hours ago, RacerEx said:

Huh? Bot raised thread? Anyway just PM your Telegram name on this web?

moderators already remove that bot.. haha

Telegram name @fumisaki

• 2 months later...