SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

wat's ur DREAM car?

Sky99

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Sky99@Nov 23 2006, 12:34 AM

maybe ur company got alot of rich ppl mah. then also will like think that u must be quite rich and entertain u lor. but i dare to bet that not everyone will treated that way in that kind of showroom.

strangely, i think only those "half-baked" salesmen and companies with a "half-baked" culture will do this. The ultra-rich are not ppl u can judge by one look.

my mom's boss has a declared wealth of $46M....when u see him he looks like any ah pek with old checked shirt and old pants....when he visited my house, when he took off his shoe OMG his socks got many small holes. waliao eh....

In contrast, it's the half-baked junior executives that dress like they are worth million$.

Salesmen who serve the very rich know this and treat any walk-in customer the same, whether they "appear" rich or not.

poot.

Originally posted by Skunk@Nov 23 2006, 03:27 PM

strangely, i think only those "half-baked" salesmen and companies with a "half-baked" culture will do this. The ultra-rich are not ppl u can judge by one look.

my mom's boss has a declared wealth of $46M....when u see him he looks like any ah pek with old checked shirt and old pants....when he visited my house, when he took off his shoe OMG his socks got many small holes. waliao eh....

In contrast, it's the half-baked junior executives that dress like they are worth million$.

Salesmen who serve the very rich know this and treat any walk-in customer the same, whether they "appear" rich or not.

Unfortunately a lot of Singapore SEs don't seem to behave this way...

Just call me Eno.

8 Sep 2004 - ??? : Honda Phantom TA200

4 Oct 2005 - Feb 2006 : Honda FireBlade CBR400RR

Drivers and bikers look at the world from different angles. Don't believe? Just compare them in a corner...

Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you. - Jeremy Clarkson (Top Gear)

Originally posted by Enotsol@Nov 23 2006, 03:38 PM

Unfortunately a lot of Singapore SEs don't seem to behave this way...

not every saleman behave in this way. if u are in ur 20years old+. if u go in the normal showroom like nissan . i bet they mostly will come and entertain u . but u try going to merc , BMW , or all those ex cars. i am quite sure that seldom will have ppl to come out and entertain u . unless u drive a expensive car into their showroom. if not i dun think they will entertain u lor.

To ride on the road, You need skills,Stamina, or even luck.

But to be a good rider, you have to change with your environment,and adjust yourself to its rhythm.

Cultivate the confidence to face the different situations. Don't let yourself to be subdued by the environment :thumb:

Originally posted by warrior.c.o.n.p@Nov 23 2006, 12:16 AM

The new honda civic will b happy 4 me n also toyota celica.. but y honda civic nvr came up with 1.6litre?? did anyone know??

the FD civics do come in 1.6L...

juz a little of 70k~

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v189/stylomilo/Tail.jpg

YES SiR!

Originally posted by Sky99@Nov 23 2006, 12:34 AM

maybe ur company got alot of rich ppl mah. then also will like think that u must be quite rich and entertain u lor. but i dare to bet that not everyone will treated that way in that kind of showroom.

Yes it may be true that my company is flooded with millionaires but it's very simple, as long as you look proper and take a real interest in the car, not like somebody who is out for a free spin , i'm sure they will provide a fair level of service.

A good brand is able to "create" a right culture and customer profile. In other words, it has the ability to attract the type of customers that it wants to attract.

Generally, a rich Ah Beng will probably not choose to buy a Porsche, maybe becos he knows that he wont fit the culture of the brand. He may own a Porsche but he cannot exude the image of a Porsche owner. He would probably prefer to buy a top end BMW or Mercy which is more mass marketed.

That's the power of branding.

The Porsche is also like a cigar, it's a unique acquired taste. Some hate and some love. Guess that's what makes it a "Dream Car" choice yet very attainable by many people's standards.

http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/4128/demimoore2fi.jpg

my dream car... Lambo! :lovestruck:

but tat's real damn far dream. kaka..

BMW 7 series or Lexus sports will do. :cheeky:

Selling E61i...

FoRgeT bouT ytD's saDDnEsS! LoOk FoRwaRd fOr toDay'S haPPinEsS!

u left mi w/o a word.. i love you.

u left tis world out of sudden.. i realli miz u alot.

Life's ShorT.. PlaY TiLL e CorE...

先走了 去了好远的地方

ä¸èƒ½åœ¨é™ªä½ çœ‹æ—¥å‡º ç­‰ä¸åˆ°å¤©äº®

所有回忆模去å´å¹¶ä¸å®¹å·²

生死有天ç»å®š ä¸è¦å¤ªä¼¤å¿ƒ

在我最åŽä¸€æ¬¡ 闭上眼ç›ä¹‹å‰

我想对你说声我爱你

在你怀里 èˆä¸å¾—放弃

心里有åƒè¨€ä¸‡è¯­è¿˜æ²¡è¯´ç»™ä½ å¬

我死劲全力 ä¸æƒ³é—­ä¸Šçœ¼ç›

暂时告别就ä¸èƒ½å†å‘é‡

ä¸èƒ½å†é™ªä½  但ä¸è¦å¿˜è®°

你曾ç»ç­”应我你会好好活下去

EeleeNz aKa SuZuKi BeLL BloG Latest Update On 24 Nov 2006

i dun have BMW. but got BMX bike. lol:smile:

But to be a good rider, you have to change with your environment,and adjust yourself to its rhythm.

Cultivate the confidence to face the different situations. Don't let yourself to be subdued by the environment :thumb:

Originally posted by Sky99@Nov 24 2006, 02:19 PM

i dun have BMW. but got BMX bike. lol:smile:

haha.. BM X series.

hmm~ BMW 7 series nice leh.. Dark Blue... :lovestruck:

Selling E61i...

FoRgeT bouT ytD's saDDnEsS! LoOk FoRwaRd fOr toDay'S haPPinEsS!

u left mi w/o a word.. i love you.

u left tis world out of sudden.. i realli miz u alot.

Life's ShorT.. PlaY TiLL e CorE...

先走了 去了好远的地方

ä¸èƒ½åœ¨é™ªä½ çœ‹æ—¥å‡º ç­‰ä¸åˆ°å¤©äº®

所有回忆模去å´å¹¶ä¸å®¹å·²

生死有天ç»å®š ä¸è¦å¤ªä¼¤å¿ƒ

在我最åŽä¸€æ¬¡ 闭上眼ç›ä¹‹å‰

我想对你说声我爱你

在你怀里 èˆä¸å¾—放弃

心里有åƒè¨€ä¸‡è¯­è¿˜æ²¡è¯´ç»™ä½ å¬

我死劲全力 ä¸æƒ³é—­ä¸Šçœ¼ç›

暂时告别就ä¸èƒ½å†å‘é‡

ä¸èƒ½å†é™ªä½  但ä¸è¦å¿˜è®°

你曾ç»ç­”应我你会好好活下去

EeleeNz aKa SuZuKi BeLL BloG Latest Update On 24 Nov 2006

Used to be the '97 Toyota Camry with 2.2L engine. The styling is nice with power. Pity my dad traded it away for the '05 2.0L model. :mad:

Dreamy car

Ferrari F430. Too bad no space to use its potential.

Reality

I went to the Motorshow and saw the Lexus LS 460.

http://thumb19.webshots.net/t/10/10/5/17/57/2418517570086219119JnDxZv_th.jpg

Click for larger pic

That one is also nice. If I get it now and fulfil my dream, I'll be one big step less to fulfilling my other dream of being a millionaire. :sian:

http://badges.fuelly.com/images/sig-metric2/414133.png

Originally posted by Eeleenz@Nov 24 2006, 02:18 PM

my dream car... Lambo! :lovestruck:

but tat's real damn far dream. kaka..

BMW 7 series or Lexus sports will do. :cheeky:

:lovestruck: same as me. last time i dream that i drive lambo at the expressway. speed like siao. then kena roadblock by police. but cannot catch me. lol. 800k. the only way i can drive it . is when i was DREAMING.. FREE and EXCITING:smile:

talking about DREAM CAR?. why not share wat's ur dream bike too? :cheeky:

Originally posted by Sky99@Nov 25 2006, 04:55 PM

talking about DREAM CAR?. why not share wat's ur dream bike too? :cheeky:

You crazy? You're going to get a good thread locked again :mad:

Jokes aside, it sure is good to dream, especially when it costs nothing :smile:

It 's good to dream especially when it costs nothing, i agree.

I find it's better to dream something at least vaguely achievable and then we can work towards it.

If always dreaming of things out of this world becomes simply building castles in the air.

http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/4128/demimoore2fi.jpg

Originally posted by onefour02@Nov 27 2006, 09:05 AM

http://www.honda.com/images/logo.gif :cheeky:

hahaha.... I also did dream of getting a Honda. The Honda Legend! Too bad now the Accord has a 2 litre-plus engine, so power wise, it's just below the Legend.

A basic model of Porsche 911 will do find for my dream..

or hw abt Mitsuoka Orochi?? haha... looks cool =)

the bmw M6 also very nice =)

but practically.. if can manage to own one lexus IS250 or mazda 6 mps or RX350 or Mazda RX 8 in near future i tink good enuff le lo...:sweat:

Your Cash Cow.. Moo Moo....

Daily Interest 2.0% - 4.0%

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/ayuluv2001/f41000_enzo1.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/ayuluv2001/my_olds_mv.jpg

"In the world there are so many extraordinary motorcyles,but the F4 is something else" Claudio Castiglioni