SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

wat's ur DREAM car?

Sky99

any comments?. so u guys can share wat's ur dream car? and why?. for me i think my dream car is Lamborghini. top speed is around 400km/h? correct me if i am wrong.

To ride on the road, You need skills,Stamina, or even luck.

But to be a good rider, you have to change with your environment,and adjust yourself to its rhythm.

Cultivate the confidence to face the different situations. Don't let yourself to be subdued by the environment :thumb:

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Throttle@Nov 22 2006, 02:08 PM

My dream car is simply a Porsche Carrera 2/4 Turbo (996 series good enough. I dont dare dream further than that. hahah

nice car?. wat do u like about it ?. looks?. performance?.

But to be a good rider, you have to change with your environment,and adjust yourself to its rhythm.

Cultivate the confidence to face the different situations. Don't let yourself to be subdued by the environment :thumb:

Originally posted by Skunk@Nov 22 2006, 02:21 PM

my dream car is the 1991 BMW 320i.

super duper old car....i doubt i will ever own one, because by the time i buy one, probably the only gd ones left are in the museum already.

The new BMWs sux big time.....their old ones are the best.

oic. then good luck for owning 1 lor. should be quite cheap eh?. i do look at the car prices in http://www.sgcarmart.com. even though i dun have license. but look look also shuang . lol. 1991?. should around 20-30k?. correct me if i am wrong.

evo?. evo 10 ?. i heard my teacher that evo 10 is coming out soon. good for evo-fans. civic?. the 1 in ur pic?. :thumb:

Originally posted by Sky99@Nov 22 2006, 02:21 PM

nice car?. wat do u like about it ?. looks?. performance?.

I've always like the Porsche 911 look since a kid.

I've driven a few series before including the 964, and 993

Sometimes cant explain why I like it. but I look things which have good history and designs which can stand the test of time. also cult status.

also power is certainly enough as it has a 3.6l inline 6 engine. Pumping out 300++ horses. 0-100km/hr in 5++ secs . top at close to 300km/hr.

but alas, cant afford it yet.

http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/4128/demimoore2fi.jpg

Originally posted by Skunk@Nov 22 2006, 02:21 PM

my dream car is the 1991 BMW 320i.

super duper old car....i doubt i will ever own one, because by the time i buy one, probably the only gd ones left are in the museum already.

The new BMWs sux big time.....their old ones are the best.

hmmm, why 1991 320i? why not 1997 320i with the face lift.

1991 difficult to get good one but 1997/98 E36 320i still can find.

you can afford it anytime lah , bro

Originally posted by Throttle@Nov 22 2006, 04:26 PM

hmmm, why 1991 320i? why not 1997 320i with the face lift.

1991 difficult to get good one but 1997/98 E36 320i still can find.

you can afford it anytime lah , bro

it's so old already, so cheap i wanted to get one, unfortunately they're so old, im scared of old contis. My father used to own an old conti, scared already. So even if i can afford also no use, it's heyday is gone already, i can only admire it from afar :(

I dont like the facelifted versions, I like the old old boxy boxy ancient BMW look. Just my weird preference keke.

Wonder if it's possible to "downgrade facelift"....change the shell of a new BMW to that of an old old one kekeke.

poot.

Originally posted by Skunk@Nov 22 2006, 04:32 PM

it's so old already, so cheap i wanted to get one, unfortunately they're so old, im scared of old contis. My father used to own an old conti, scared already. So even if i can afford also no use, it's heyday is gone already, i can only admire it from afar :(

I dont like the facelifted versions, I like the old old boxy boxy ancient BMW look. Just my weird preference keke.

Wonder if it's possible to "downgrade facelift"....change the shell of a new BMW to that of an old old one kekeke.

You can always custom make the bodywork :D

I don't really have a dream car... if I'm really rich I'll probably get a RWD 2-door car to learn drifting.. maybe an old S15 :smile:

Just call me Eno.

8 Sep 2004 - ??? : Honda Phantom TA200

4 Oct 2005 - Feb 2006 : Honda FireBlade CBR400RR

Drivers and bikers look at the world from different angles. Don't believe? Just compare them in a corner...

Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you. - Jeremy Clarkson (Top Gear)

Originally posted by Throttle@Nov 22 2006, 04:43 PM

the 1991 BMW and the 1997 BMW have the same look , they are both the E36 model.... (like my ISCoupe model) unless you mean older than the E36??

oh, i've not noticed it, now that u say haha

http://www.sgcarmart.com/main/info-20YKWROh-1128.html

http://www.sgcarmart.com/main/info-2XYQqOWJ-1001.html

i love the square square obiang backside. Most of the time i notice these old beemers are of the '91 to '93 batch....less of the '97 batch, probably because of the 2011 COE where many dealers snatch the certs.....that's why never notice the similarity keke

poot.

Originally posted by Throttle@Nov 22 2006, 04:04 PM

I've always like the Porsche 911 look since a kid.

I've driven a few series before including the 964, and 993

Sometimes cant explain why I like it. but I look things which have good history and designs which can stand the test of time. also cult status.

also power is certainly enough as it has a 3.6l inline 6 engine. Pumping out 300++ horses. 0-100km/hr in 5++ secs . top at close to 300km/hr.

but alas, cant afford it yet.

I've driven a few series before including the 964, and 993. wat's the difference?. tell me more about the prices , looks , performance. thanks !:smile:

I prefer 964 series onwards actually.

I'm just recalling from memory so may not be accurate.

964 series is from '89 to '93

993 series from '93 to '01

996 series from '01 to '06

Latest is 997 series

Average Prices are from SGD350k to $750k

Looks are similar (long front short rear, auto spoiler, froggy eyes) but the later models have more refined bodylines with much nicer interior and leather fittings and higher techno and more bhp. the older models got more "froggy" look

want to drool? just hop down to Stuttgart Auto showroom at Leng Kee.

I was there last weekend for the Porsche PreOwn Car Fair. Many models for sale, I drooled and drooled .......sigh

LOL. but the staff there won't really entertain u eh?.

Nope, the staff were nice to me....They gave me their cards and also the 997 book, price list, accessories list etc.... Becos when i gave them my namecard, they say," oh many of your colleagues are our customers..."

Originally posted by Throttle@Nov 22 2006, 11:58 PM

Nope, the staff were nice to me....They gave me their cards and also the 997 book, price list, accessories list etc.... Becos when i gave them my namecard, they say," oh many of your colleagues are our customers..."

maybe ur company got alot of rich ppl mah. then also will like think that u must be quite rich and entertain u lor. but i dare to bet that not everyone will treated that way in that kind of showroom.

Dream car most prob a SL55AMG. I've only seen it a few times and also less common than Porsche's 911. Speaking of Porsche 911 there's 1 particular one i would like to own is the 993 carrera RS. Once I saw it, red in color with '993' num plate.:sleep:

AMG Mercedes - The combination of Speed and Luxury

Feb 2004 ~ June 2004 - 1994 Cagiva Mito Mk2

Nov 2004 ~ April 2005 - 1995 Aprilia RS125 Extrema

Mar 2006 ~ Jan 2007 - 1993 Cagiva Mito Mk2

Mar 2005 ~ May 2008 - 1994 Cagiva Mito EVO

JuL 2007 ~ JuL 2008- 1993 Honda Civic EG8

Dec 2006 ~ JuL 2010- 1997 Aprilia RS250

JuL 2008 ~ ? - 2004 Subaru Impreza WRX

JuL 2010 ~ ? - 2005 Yamaha R6