SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

<Trip> FriDay RelaX MaSSage Trip (Once a Month)

siam_23

Thanks siam_23. I would really wish to go for a relaxation trip. Would like to know more abt this event. Would you please enlighten me?

29th October Relaxation trip to JB.

Interested to go:

1. siam_23

2. Flareon1982

Would like to go but need to check out some admin stuff

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d158/flareon1982/Misc/1.jpg

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Bro Flareon,

PM U.

What bike u riding actually?

What would you like to know.

PM me your question :)

What admin stuff u referring?

Thanks siam_23. I would really wish to go for a relaxation trip. Would like to know more abt this event. Would you please enlighten me?

Interested to go:

1. siam_23

2. Flareon1982

3. Chew

Hi Bro Flareon,

PM U.

What bike u riding actually?

What would you like to know.

PM me your question :)

What admin stuff u referring?

Admin stuff as in what is the facilities what type of massage etc lo. And the price of course. Need to change money you know

What bikes are you all riding? I worried i cannot catch up if your bikes are too agile.

Hi Flareon 1982,

I only know 2 type, standard Thai or Oil only.. I think they have "suana" but I dont use normally coz late liao.....................I prefer Standard Thai $75RM for 1.5hrs........oil will be $95RM...................I think is quite ok............Quickly change lor now ringgit is weak.............

What bike? I normally top up FULL petrol..........so i use FJR.............unless that day my tank full..........then I change small 1 :)

Dun worry..............short trip cant go tooooooo fast.....................will wait for u also if u r with me.............................but u must know how to take care of yourself also when u ride in MALAYSIA :)

Admin stuff as in what is the facilities what type of massage etc lo. And the price of course. Need to change money you know

What bikes are you all riding? I worried i cannot catch up if your bikes are too agile.

Hi Flareon,

Cool.....................then I make sure my petrol is empty tht night so that I wont be neglected by u :) Hahaha

Oh..............................U mean 1st x in JB massage??? Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrr in sg u go many time mah? So dun scold me if not up to your expectation hor...........................I also new in this area :(

Bro Chew.......................................dun only c c look look.....................MASSAGE TRip coming soon......................[QUOTE=flareon1982;6733821]Thanks siam_23 for your patient in explaning to me. First time going into JB for massage.

BTW I riding a FJR too. :p

Hi Flareon,

Cool.....................then I make sure my petrol is empty tht night so that I wont be neglected by u :) Hahaha

Oh..............................U mean 1st x in JB massage??? Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrr in sg u go many time mah? So dun scold me if not up to your expectation hor...........................I also new in this area :(

I never go massage in sgp also. haha. I am just feeling adventurous thats all. I try to make it empty also. If not i buy fish pump to store the remainder before going haha.

Bro Flareon1982,

Ic...............adventurous.............................anyway, some ppl love massage........................for me, I m those that prefer once a month only.................a form of relaxation..............also.............to ride.......to eat.....to pump fuel..........................

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX=this is confidential!!! :)

I never go massage in sgp also. haha. I am just feeling adventurous thats all. I try to make it empty also. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXhaha.

Hi Bro tanChunXun...................yap......... if we go from Woodland surely pack......................kekeke

I stay Serangoon area.................Cant asked me go TUAs right :)

I try on the last trip but also JAM :)..................from there ride back JB.................almost the same I guess..............further....................really not so convenience :)

will the queue for first link be very crowded around that time?

Hi Bro heng22,

Wht problem u referring?

the problem is we cant squeeze like the small bike lor....................n i always keep to the right side so that I can go Biometric............I 1 person with NO pillion.............also scared they kiss our bike lor.................other than tht...................must push a bit lor............but lucky I can still touch the ground when sitting on it :).........................

Nothing else............................If heavy jam is a bit leh che............so far still ok............as long as dun JAM from the TOP...............................hehehe

Hi siam_23, me riding fjr also. Just curious did u face any problem entering JB by gg in thru woodland with ur bike when the place is busy and pack?

Bro Siam23, 10pm is super pack one lor! :eek:

The jam will probably stretch to the crest of the bridge, and will take an hour or more to clear.

We tried going in at 12 midnight on a friday night last month and only encountered a slight jam, so we thought of going in to pump an hour earlier today, but...... ....... JAM! And it's not the strawberry type... :(

We spent 25-30mins queuing up on the SG side alone. And we can consider ourselves lucky, because at 11.30pm there was a commotion up ahead and everyone revved their engines and suddenly the queue started moving! And we zoomed in by the right side using the counters usually used for cars, bypassing the bike on the left beyond the biometric lane. Can see the sian 1/2 look on some of their faces.

So I concluded that they open the other gate to bikes at around 11:30pm, so if we go in after 11:30pm like that last time, instead of 10pm the difference in the traffic should be significant and is worth considering going in later.

Motorcyclist are the nicest people on the road, try not to kill us.

Hi siam_23, me riding fjr also. Just curious did u face any problem entering JB by gg in thru woodland with ur bike when the place is busy and pack?

i got this prob of going through the checkpoint. I took the trouble to take out the boxes before i go past.

Interested to go:

1. siam_23

2. Flareon1982

3. Chew

Lai Lai Lai. Who else is going.

Hi Bro Silent Hunter,

Thanks for the advice...................I know the jam will be tough actually unless we go in from 2nd Link at that hrs......................actually, I'm flexible on the timing nowadays..................Just that another kaki Bro Chew prefer to go in early so that he can report home earlier..................in such, my moved out timing is Push forward just to "SUIT" him..............hahaha (Later he kill me:P)...................Anyway, Timing for me is flexible..................any comments on the TIME SCHEDULE from the participating kakis?

Bro Siam23, 10pm is super pack one lor! :eek:

The jam will probably stretch to the crest of the bridge, and will take an hour or more to clear.

We tried going in at 12 midnight on a friday night last month and only encountered a slight jam, so we thought of going in to pump an hour earlier today, but...... ....... JAM! And it's not the strawberry type... :(

We spent 25-30mins queuing up on the SG side alone. And we can consider ourselves lucky, because at 11.30pm there was a commotion up ahead and everyone revved their engines and suddenly the queue started moving! And we zoomed in by the right side using the counters usually used for cars, bypassing the bike on the left beyond the biometric lane. Can see the sian 1/2 look on some of their faces.

So I concluded that they open the other gate to bikes at around 11:30pm, so if we go in after 11:30pm like that last time, instead of 10pm the difference in the traffic should be significant and is worth considering going in later.

i got this prob of going through the checkpoint. I took the trouble to take out the boxes before i go past.

Bro Flareon1982,

I used to take out the boxes last time but nowadays no more coz my carpark & my house is a distance....................cant be carrying thru & flow................further, I lock it nowadays.more lazy to untie :)

but with boxes, my leg is protected................Just that I cant squeeze.................................

Oh, PM me your contact :)

Any issue on the timing?

Hi Bro Heng22,

So u joining the coming ride for the massage trip?

If yes just pop in your name then?

:)

2nd link.........................c where u stay.........................Bro Chew will be very happy if we go from 2nd link......................... :)

Hi siam_23 & Flareon1982, thanks for replying. I always worry abt the side pannier hahaha. Thats is why I always go in via 2nd link.