SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[CDC] Class 2B (2010)

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For 2b stop at the first line right?

Anyway, after you cross the white line,

1. release throttle

2. Apply front brake 80% & rear brake 20%

(remember do not apply brakes so hard that you lock the wheels)

3. Elbows lock & eyesight should look straight up. (try to look at the guardhouse)

4. Just before coming to a stop, clutch in.

5. Check right. Right leg down.

6. Left leg up and kick down to gear 1.

7. Check left. Left leg up.

8. Right leg up and signal right.

9. Check right and move off.

10. At the giveway line, check right for any vehicles. Stop if neccesary else do not stop.

Do these step confirm no points will be given to you :p

* Honda Varadero XL125V2 * Yamaha Spark T135LC 08 * Honda Foresight FES250 * BMW F650GS K72 * Honda Super4 Revo CB400 NC42 * Yamaha Spark T135LC 12 * BMW R1200GS LC K50 *

managed to book 7th oct slot. not so bad....waiting time less than 1 mth.

no need to be sorry, not sure why too, but i'm not too affected by my failure.

was more funny than sorry.

all silly mistakes, like wide turning, sharp turning, another wide turning, wobble when lane changing blar blar blar..

try again lor.

i take bus to join you guys for the outing instead :cheeky:

wah...i never log on for so long, been very busy with work and the bike revisions.

thanks for all your well-wishes guys!

too bad my Q was really short, just have to book for 2nd attempt for TP. hahaha!!

@S.m.H, your friend's bro is malay? indian? chinese? number tag?

Oh okay. Better do it well and properly next time round okay. All the very best. Luckily, your next TP is so early. I will fetch you to our outing in my bike if I pass. My friend's brother is an Indian but I am not sure about which number tag it is. He got 28 points.

S.m.H wow you've ridden it? the rs125 is the seat high? i scared i short cannot touch ground.

i passed my class 3 license yesterday!:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Personally, I don't quite feel any difference in height between our Yamaha YBR125 & Aprilia RS125. But I guess actually there is. But it is too slight to realise it. It is not at all that high. Very small difference. It is possible to touch the ground. But it is slightly difficult to balance the weight of the bike at first. Because it is quite heavy compared to other 125cc bikes. Furthermore, it is the typical backaching type of sport's bike.

Anways, congratulations too that you passed.

1. release throttle

3. Elbows lock & eyesight should look straight up. (try to look at the guardhouse)

10. At the giveway line, check right for any vehicles. Stop if neccesary else do not stop.

Very well said! But there is a small correction on step 7. It is Check left. Left leg down.

:cheers:!

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri to all Muslims!

Anyways, how come it is unusually so quiet here for the pass few days? For the past few days, we have been remaining on the same page.

R.I.P to Shankar & a Malay rider. Shankar got into a fatal accident a few days back involving a RVF400 CBR1000 and a car. A malay rider got into a fatal accident yesterday. For more details, check out the papers or the net or you can send me a private message.

:cheers:!

1. release throttle

uh. questionXD clutch in and stop already, normally is put left leg down right. so isit left leg down alr, check right, then right leg down?(so 2 legs are down) then after that left leg kick gear to 1, then check left and left leg up?

uh. questionXD clutch in and stop already, normally is put left leg down right. so isit left leg down alr, check right, then right leg down?(so 2 legs are down) then after that left leg kick gear to 1, then check left and left leg up?

u left leg down when stop. check right. right leg down and left leg up, TOGETHER. haha. don worry u wont fall off one. means right down left up at the same time.. im quite sure they don let u both legs down.. will get demerit points i think.

after that kick to gear 1, u need to half clutch den can kick. if u fully clutched in, the gear cannot kick down, i also dono why. haha anyway half clutch and kick to gear 1 den check left, left leg down, right leg up (together again).

signal right and move off.. rmb check back right, den check blind spot when entering road. :cheeky:

A true friend never gets in your way unless you happen to be going down.

u left leg down when stop. check right. right leg down and left leg up, TOGETHER. haha. don worry u wont fall off one. means right down left up at the same time.. im quite sure they don let u both legs down.. will get demerit points i think.

after that kick to gear 1, u need to half clutch den can kick. if u fully clutched in, the gear cannot kick down, i also dono why. haha anyway half clutch and kick to gear 1 den check left, left leg down, right leg up (together again).

signal right and move off.. rmb check back right, den check blind spot when entering road. :cheeky:

ohhhhh. okay! thanks! prac 4 on wed:D (kiasu taking down notes)

eh...

you can put both leg down lar..

look at the brackets

clutch in... (left leg down)

check right... put right leg down (now left leg and right leg both down)

left leg up and kick to gear 1 (now only right leg down)

check left and put left leg down. (now left leg and right leg both down)

check right and put right leg up. (now only left leg up)

then signal right and move off.

* Honda Varadero XL125V2 * Yamaha Spark T135LC 08 * Honda Foresight FES250 * BMW F650GS K72 * Honda Super4 Revo CB400 NC42 * Yamaha Spark T135LC 12 * BMW R1200GS LC K50 *

Personally, I don't quite feel any difference in height between our Yamaha YBR125 & Aprilia RS125. But I guess actually there is. But it is too slight to realise it. It is not at all that high. Very small difference. It is possible to touch the ground. But it is slightly difficult to balance the weight of the bike at first. Because it is quite heavy compared to other 125cc bikes. Furthermore, it is the typical backaching type of sport's bike.

I agree (although I am comparing SSDC's Honda CB125 to my 08 RS125). The seat height feels pretty much the same - the sharp tail of the RS makes it look taller, but it squats down and lowers in height when I sit on it. One big difference I felt between the school's bike and the RS was not height but weight. My RS feels a LOT lighter between the legs than the CB125. The inflated-looking fairings make it look large and heavy, but it is deceptively light. In a weird sort of way, I miss the mass of the CB125. It felt more planted/stable at crawling speed. But the RS is world's better at everything else.

Cry 'Havoc'.....and let slip the dogs of war

eh...

you can put both leg down lar..

look at the brackets

clutch in... (left leg down)

check right... put right leg down (now left leg and right leg both down)

left leg up and kick to gear 1 (now only right leg down)

check left and put left leg down. (now left leg and right leg both down)

check right and put right leg up. (now only left leg up)

then signal right and move off.

cause from what i learnt, instructor show one also don have both feet down. i rmb this too clearly lol. but maybe both legs down also can. ninny think u need check with ur instructor!

Confirm during the change of legs can put both down. Else dinner on me. I did it for my 3 tp. Unless I'm wring and tester all blind hahahahahahahahaha

well, there is a pt in time when u have to put both legs down else how to balance the bike and switch to left leg up to kick down gears.. what i remembered was, as long as u check ur right blink spot before putting the right leg down , left blind spot before u put down that left leg down aft kicking gears, all's fine

Crap. Super paisey sia just now. Parked my bike at the open air carpark. My bike was at the inner part, and im surrounded by other bikes. Then when i wanna go out, i 'pedal' and try to squeeze through a space, throttled a bit. Then i fell. Macam slow motion. Nb, super paisey. Somemore my friend and her friend saw and he helped my pick up and push the bike out. :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Crap. Super paisey sia just now. Parked my bike at the open air carpark. My bike was at the inner part, and im surrounded by other bikes. Then when i wanna go out, i 'pedal' and try to squeeze through a space, throttled a bit. Then i fell. Macam slow motion. Nb, super paisey. Somemore my friend and her friend saw and he helped my pick up and push the bike out. :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

hahahaa don worry la.. u also jus starting to ride. they understand also. wont laugh at u one. hahaha