SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[CDC] Class 2B (2010)

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

failed uh... rain jacket gave me false hope.. tot that i would be dry all the way, end up still soaking wet... failed uh 34 points.. cant concentrate cause i was wandering whether my mobile was wet or not..

pokaywak bro! 34 eh, tak agak agak siol,ade any immediate failures? Anyway hope you pass the second time around when its not raining, you wearing what number tag just now?

Edited by Adrik smirnov

if your bike ain't dirty, your not riding it enough

hahha knucklehead are u a teacher?

hehehhee NOOO. i can never be a teacher.

i'm just a normal working class person. my place takes in attachment students. so.. yeaa.

sometimes it's abit hard "training" my "students" coz one of them is older than me. haha!

Knucklehead - yup, girl. My nick so manly meh? Haha just saying. Anyway, regarding checks and blindspot

knucklehead said it very clear already.

Inch forward only when got wall. Slope, no need to.

it's like a unisex nick lah. but generally i think ppl think that you're a guy also.

just like my nick. haha .. ppl tot i guy sia ehehe

pokaywak bro! 34 eh, tak agak agak siol,ade any immediate failures? Anyway hope you pass the second time around when its not raining, you wearing what number tag just now?

prac 8, 34 points still ok. my friend, prac 5 get 40 points, ape cakap? haha

sometimes it's good to experience rain during your prac 8, who knows during TP you won't be so lucky with mother nature? then at least you get to visualize what may happen when the road is wet.

dear STALKER on SGBikes.com ,

YOU CAN SUCK MY MIDDLE FINGER DEEP DEEP !

regards,

yours truly.

wooo . i just remembered .. last time wen i taking my prac 4, got this guy also skid at ebrake. had bruises on his elbow ... his shirt tear abit. then you know what? he had some sort of piercing in his belly area, and that part of his body also bleed. OUCH !

but its okay lah. like they say, better to fall in circuit than to fall on actual roads. (=

dear STALKER on SGBikes.com ,

YOU CAN SUCK MY MIDDLE FINGER DEEP DEEP !

regards,

yours truly.

wooo . i just remembered .. last time wen i taking my prac 4, got this guy also skid at ebrake. had bruises on his elbow ... his shirt tear abit. then you know what? he had some sort of piercing in his belly area, and that part of his body also bleed. OUCH !

but its okay lah. like they say, better to fall in circuit than to fall on actual roads. (=

... i always very scared about piercings being forcefully torn off the flesh.

Okay thanks alot for the advice, any tips on prac 2? i failed once, now waiting for my 2nd try.

Prac 2 is mostly observing how to check blindspots, check back. Is to help people who just learn to 'ride' motorbike to learn basic road safety and to ride safety with others. If you can show the instructors proper head check and signalling, can pass already.

I have to retake all my lessons except for Orientation and spent the most time - 3 lessons to clear Lesson 3. I wonder how some people can claim they clear certain lesson in 1 go. Most who do so have ride friend's or family member's bike here or in other country like Malaysia so they come with some knowledge already.

I remember visiting relatives in Malaysia and this kid was riding around. Obviously below legal age limit but in those quiet kampong alleys, who will catch you?

I have to retake all my lessons except for Orientation and spent the most time - 3 lessons to clear Lesson 3. I wonder how some people can claim they clear certain lesson in 1 go. Most who do so have ride friend's or family member's bike here or in other country like Malaysia so they come with some knowledge already.

I remember visiting relatives in Malaysia and this kid was riding around. Obviously below legal age limit but in those quiet kampong alleys, who will catch you?

fret not i actually took lesson one 4 times, i was thinking "what did i do wrong" and it occurred to me that i did the engine braking wrong -.-

if your bike ain't dirty, your not riding it enough

Yup was there taking lesson 1... freakin failed... I failed the speed control and cornering

I dun quite know how they judge cornering... I was doing fine...

u mean bending? isnt it by the S which everyone will do, the last station at the small circle there beside the stationary bikes.

A true friend never gets in your way unless you happen to be going down.

FLO RIDER > first they will make u learn how to kick gear at evey pt when u go round and round, then aft that, they will make u learn how to stop and move off at stipulated lines .. hope u are enjoying the big circle outside , more fun~

anyway, fellow mates here, i got the keys of my fino today, like finally.. phew~~