SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[CDC] Class 2B (2010)

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to those who passed their TP Today!! Can't believe I'm one of them. I thank my stars.

Congratulations to all those who passed! I hope you people will get your dream bike soon!

you forgot to add my name! i spent 2 yrs for my 2B at CDC:faint:

haha but rarely spend time in this thread ..:cheeky:

Haha! Sorry! The reason I did not include your name is because I was not familiar with you as much as the rest as you were not active in the thread. But do not worry! I do know you now. Haha! You are welcomed too.

Theory lesson slot if got any/earliest just go...Dont delay...

BTW CONGRATZ TO THOSE WHO PASSED TP ON 12th AUGUST!!

Yes, that is true. Never ever delay theory as it will take a very long time. Just try your very best to keep yourself free on that day.

:cheers:!

Just passed my prac 5 yesterday. now waiting for rtt on the 28..

How many e-trail should i book b4 rtt to be sure that ill ace it?

I suggest you take at least 2 E-Trials as close as possible before the test as in 1 E-Trial session you can finish at least 5 papers. So in 2 E-Trial sessions can finish everything. Be careful to understand what your mistakes are and just not do blindly. View your mistakes and correct it in the future. Better study hard for it too as you would not want to wait again. Anyways, all the very best to you.

Yay! I passed RTT today.

Haha! Congratulations! Keep going as you are almost there.

Is e-trial complusory? Or the internal evaluation is complusory. A must to go e-trial??

Internal Evaluation is complusory. Once you pass internal evaluation, you can book your RTT.

Eh. 2ndd times of prac 1. 5 times. alot eh. I wan pass it faster and least times. Save money and time. LOL.

i failed prac 1 thrice already. gosh. is prac1 like the hardest to clear?

ive serious problems with stopping steadily, moving from pylon to pylon, and that figure 8 on those yellow patches on the ground thing. somehow i always feel that i can't turn tight enough even though i'm putting my eyepoint where i want to go, but somehow the bike just doesn't cooperate.

and fellow 2B learners, what's up with the theory lesson bookings? the slots are like so limited! i still haven't attended a single lesson!

i passed the 6th time for prac 1! :angel:

never give up! i have a guy fren failed TP once then give up..until today no bike licence..such a puss..:cheeky:

hello people, just enrolled for 2B at CDC yesterday on my birthday.

any tips on how to pass prac 1?

alot of my friends stuck at prac 1 for a few times.

and where can i get better gloves rather than the durian seller gloves? :D

hell yeah i just passed prac 1 yesterday. like the 5th try damit!!! :angel:

Nowadays, I realise that there are alot of mates finding alot of difficulty in Practical 1. Sad Sad! Anyways, a thing that instructors will not teach you during Practical 1 would be Confidence. Most of us fail Practical 1 as we lack to show the instructors that we are confident about our ride. Even though you are a noob or do not know anything, just be confident and do not kanchong and do not show the blurr face. If you do so, most probably you can pass. Even if you did not make it, it is okay. Keep trying just like the rest of us. That would prove us to have the real passion for bikes. 1 of my friends, he took practical 1 7 times and passed after that. This took him more than a year as he was not so well off and had to save money slowly before booking the next Practical 1. So keep trying and all the very best to all of you! For your information, I passed Practical 1 on 1st try. I am not boasting or offending anyone so I hope no one will have misunderstanding with me.

where can i get better gloves rather than the durian seller gloves? :D

I would personally recommend Helmet Boys. You can either visit their thread in the forum or their website. I personally have dealt with him for some stuffs and he offers great & impressive service. I would recommend MFIZZ motorcycle protective gloves for the time being that you will be taking your practical in CDC. All the very best!

i think you saw one of the moderators lar..

i ride a spark lor...

you were the one who went to view the sparks with me!

ignore vidak...

he's senile...

... :weep:

@huairen....i was thinking u might have got yourself a GS and i was right!! :thumb:

cool man! must be enjoying your ride alot. what colour is it?

aiya exposed... :cheeky:

the key is... do not aim to just "pass" or scrap through prac 1... take your time to familiarise yourself with controlling the bike... which is much more important... :smile:

http://photos.friendster.com/photos/78/20/5760287/2_900727903l.jpg

what makes you think i will get a gs in the first place??

anyway.. the ride is good :)

it was just a random thought, saw a big fat yellow gs at petrol station + thought to myself, hmm, maybe huairen got a gs. then came home + saw your post! haha :D

aiya exposed... :cheeky:

he exposed himself in his new signature lor!! :angel:

it was just a random thought, saw a big fat yellow gs at petrol station + thought to myself, hmm, maybe huairen got a gs. then came home + saw your post! haha :D

he exposed himself in his new signature lor!! :angel:

mine's just a slim sliver gs...

* Honda Varadero XL125V2 * Yamaha Spark T135LC 08 * Honda Foresight FES250 * BMW F650GS K72 * Honda Super4 Revo CB400 NC42 * Yamaha Spark T135LC 12 * BMW R1200GS LC K50 *

Nowadays, I realise that there are alot of mates finding alot of difficulty in Practical 1. Sad Sad! Anyways, a thing that instructors will not teach you during Practical 1 would be Confidence. Most of us fail Practical 1 as we lack to show the instructors that we are confident about our ride. Even though you are a noob or do not know anything, just be confident and do not kanchong and do not show the blurr face. If you do so, most probably you can pass. Even if you did not make it, it is okay. Keep trying just like the rest of us. That would prove us to have the real passion for bikes. 1 of my friends, he took practical 1 7 times and passed after that. This took him more than a year as he was not so well off and had to save money slowly before booking the next Practical 1. So keep trying and all the very best to all of you! For your information, I passed Practical 1 on 1st try. I am not boasting or offending anyone so I hope no one will have misunderstanding with me.

ur fren story is just like me..no money to pay bike pracs when schooling.. :'(

it doesnt matter how many times, how long, or how much u spent on the practicals/test..got licence happy already..huhu!!

-_-

I got mine from LAB for 15bucks. Still holding on. Helmetboyz are also reliable and they have package, if im not wrong for 2b learners.

oh yeah any tips for prac 2? don want to fail so many times again :faint:

Remember to check blindspot, obey traffic rules. :)

Anyone got tips for plank? I still drop occasionally. I looked far, gripped tank, mount plank at a fast speed. 50/50 chance i'll clear. HELPPPPPPPP

i also same weakness. my most frustrating obstacle!

after trying out all tips from other forumers + a few instructors, i think remembering to relax is the most important.

every time before i mount the plank, i take a deep breath, when i'm on it, i try to relax all my muscles + breeze thru the plank, just looking forward + playing with throttle.

for plank... just have to learn to balance...

use only clutch control and tap rear brake lightly...

look far and grip tank.

few years ago i bought a thor mx glove at $15 only

usually price is $45.

until now it's still usable.. and i'm still using it!

btw.. what bike is fz16?

* Honda Varadero XL125V2 * Yamaha Spark T135LC 08 * Honda Foresight FES250 * BMW F650GS K72 * Honda Super4 Revo CB400 NC42 * Yamaha Spark T135LC 12 * BMW R1200GS LC K50 *

if u guys intend to upgrade right after probation and obtain ur cls 2A..forget about getting 1st hand bike or ex bikes like aprilia..not worth the money. Let ur first experience on the road be a simple 2nd hand bike..make it ur riding experience. Touch wood..$h1t do happens. I know how excited newbie riders are (i was there b4). Experienced riders gave me the same advice. Glad i did think rationally coz i want to upgrade soon!! :cheeky:

if u are rich and wants ur dream 2b bike..by all means! :angel:

-_-