SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

[CDC] Class 2B (2010)

Once during CR, I was queueing up for fig 8. Then one small size boy stop behind me. After a while he got impatient and decided to filter out, his crash bar buang my bike make one damn loud sound as he went by me. Never stop or say anything just ride off.

if can rub crash bars means he very very near to u already.

once my bike was stationary, waiting to turn back into nursery, a girl came up from behind and ram right into me, the orange light on top of my handle bar fell out. huh? where? why? what? duh?????

possible not able to go neutral?

got! i kenna one bike before....no matter how i kick, simply can't return to neutral. scary. quickly go back + change bike.

@fredee relax. Some people super kanchiong, we cannot do anything also.

i super relax. if u kanchiong your own problem, don't expect me to do foolish things together with u.

Edited by fredeee

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alamak. I think I misread your question. Book your internal evaluation first. If it's not available for booking, call them up.

@Faizal is it? 830am slot? Were you at road or circuit revision?

@fredee relax. Some people super kanchiong, we cannot do anything also.

The circuit in the morning just now was quite quiet. :s.

A question, how do you kickstart a bike? If the bike cannot go neutral then how?

Clutch in and kick start

* Honda Varadero XL125V2 * Yamaha Spark T135LC 08 * Honda Foresight FES250 * BMW F650GS K72 * Honda Super4 Revo CB400 NC42 * Yamaha Spark T135LC 12 * BMW R1200GS LC K50 *

wa sian jus came back from prac 3. failed at figure 8. only managed to do like 2 correct ones out of 6 tries like that. any tips? i keep kena curb, sometimes still go up the curb shortcut out :dozed:

if you hit the curb until it become a shortcut... that means you are understeering... so... lean more! :cheeky:

http://photos.friendster.com/photos/78/20/5760287/2_900727903l.jpg

hahaha ok friday my next lesson. i try lean more then. but u know there is this part where after the first left turn, den immediately change to right side den must lean right. that part abit problem when switching also. damn o_O

A true friend never gets in your way unless you happen to be going down.

Its hard the first time, but you'll get better. Try going slow first, go through the motions. I used to practice the leaning motion at home. Like, sit on a chair, arms out, and lean left and right as if im on the bike. Stupid i know, but it helped me. Maybe try that out?

Or, practice on a bicycle. :)

hahaha ok friday my next lesson. i try lean more then. but u know there is this part where after the first left turn, den immediately change to right side den must lean right. that part abit problem when switching also. damn o_O

Lesson 3 is like that one lah. I took it 3 times before the instructor passed me out of pity because it was raining. Hard to meet the timing.

Speaking of Internal Evaluation - wrote in to CDC yesterday night. Response came this morning, found the link on website - enabled. But when want to book, something is wrong with the timing in the headings.

http://i37.tinypic.com/302symu.jpg

Jack: I think the timing wont affect anything one. jus maybe wrong order. good luck with ur IE man! :cheeky:

About the timetable issue for Internal Evaluation, CDC just called me up personally to explain. They open a new session for early morning but their IT people slot it right at the back which confuses anyone who is looking at the time as it doesn't run chronologically.

Looks like I can book for IE this Friday evening, clear it then book RTT liao. I heard the booking schedule very jialat, especially the DRT after the RTT too.

Looks like I can book for IE this Friday evening, clear it then book RTT liao. I heard the booking schedule very jialat, especially the DRT after the RTT too.

The schedule really jialat one. I waited 6 weeks after IE for my RTT, then now waiting another 6 weeks for my DRT...

Never let someone else's irrational fears hold you back.

what's wrong with cdc with all these theory test schedule...

did you all write into complain about the waiting time?

* Honda Varadero XL125V2 * Yamaha Spark T135LC 08 * Honda Foresight FES250 * BMW F650GS K72 * Honda Super4 Revo CB400 NC42 * Yamaha Spark T135LC 12 * BMW R1200GS LC K50 *

good luck for TP tmr...

@wonderless - 6 tries on fig8 only? that is very less.... suay...

ya cause got many ppl doing. think got bout at least 10? did together with the other ppl who are doing revision also. so need wait very long before can try again. damn. hope i pass this friday :cheers:

A true friend never gets in your way unless you happen to be going down.

ya cause got many ppl doing. think got bout at least 10? did together with the other ppl who are doing revision also. so need wait very long before can try again. damn. hope i pass this friday :cheers:

all the best...

be confident...

dont scare u will fall.

control throttle...

your 4 impt eyesight point when turning in the fig8.

tap your rear brake lightly to slowly.

most imptly...

be confident!

Guys I wanna ask a question.

After road test route,when already enter CDC back,at beside the chevron/filter lane marking is signal left and check what blindspot before moving off for the turn?

Can anyone tell me,??Shadowluva??anyone??

Enrolled> 21/03/2010

Passed TP>19/08/2010>>Yamaha YBR125:)