Jump to content
SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

    Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

    Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

    Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

    Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Recommended Posts

Posted

Anyone knows where to get 1.5mm aluminium chequered plate ? Dont need a big piece though, jus need small piece to do foot plates for my bike. Anyone knows where to get ?

2 roads diverged into a wood, and I-I took the road less traveled and that makes all the difference!

  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

its different, but diamond plates will do oso if its 1.5mm aluminium..

2 roads diverged into a wood, and I-I took the road less traveled and that makes all the difference!

Posted

i tot of tat too..but i have no means to ferry this big plate of 4 x 8 feet :(

2 roads diverged into a wood, and I-I took the road less traveled and that makes all the difference!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...