SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Scuba Diving

C70

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello! me long long time no dive liao, last dive was in 1995 sept :sweat: seeing this post makes me feel like going back into the sea :cheeky: when u going next dive? n how to contact u lah? me already got nitrox cert. but now adays is there any new rules or anything i need to update b4 dive. :sorry: almost 9 years no dive think i lost wats going on in the underwater diving world :help:

1991-Katana125 1992-GN125 1993-Terminator250 1995-Intruder400 1996-ZX-7RRP1 & Charade1L 1996-Vulcan800 1998-Accent1.5L 2001-CorollaXLI 2002-TDM900 2005-Phamton150 2006-FJR1300 2007-KLE500 & WRX JDM 2010-Spark135 & Legacy GT 2012-Focus SW & Sylphy 2015-V Strom 650XT & D Tracker, 2016-Cross Country & RS4 125, 2017-Moto Guzzi V7ii Stone

i'll be taking my lesson in july....

'02~'13 ::: RXK, SP, Daystar, TA150, S4 VtecII, Nissan March, VtecIII, R6, Dr200SEY, VerS, F650GS, HayabusaY2K, Honda Fit, Gilera Runner180FXR, toyota vios, DR200SES, BlackMax

NOW ::: DR200SE, Versys, Mitsubishi Lancer

Guest enHANZed
Originally posted by raz@Apr 7 2004, 04:48 PM

i'll be taking my lesson in july....

how many of u are going in july ? i have some frens who are interested in taking up the OW course ....hope a bigger group= better price

and i'm also looking for kaki's to go diving ...i sometimes go alone :cry:

Originally posted by enHANZed@Apr 7 2004, 04:57 PM

how many of u are going in july ? i have some frens who are interested in taking up the OW course ....hope a bigger group= better price

and i'm also looking for kaki's to go diving ...i sometimes go alone :cry:

i'm going with the female riders kakis... total 5 of us...

wats the OW course?? :confused: paisei... i'm thinking of the same thing too.. bigger group better price... :smile:

'02~'13 ::: RXK, SP, Daystar, TA150, S4 VtecII, Nissan March, VtecIII, R6, Dr200SEY, VerS, F650GS, HayabusaY2K, Honda Fit, Gilera Runner180FXR, toyota vios, DR200SES, BlackMax

Guest enHANZed
Originally posted by raz@Apr 7 2004, 05:06 PM

i'm going with the female riders kakis... total 5 of us...

wats the OW course?? :confused: paisei... i'm thinking of the same thing too.. bigger group better price... :smile:

OW course = open water ...where u all intending to take up your course ?

im a advanced diver

Originally posted by enHANZed@Apr 7 2004, 07:03 PM

OW course = open water ...where u all intending to take up your course ?

im a advanced diver

ic... we all taking beginners lesson... :cheeky:

Guest enHANZed

where la ?! have u all already checked out the prices ??? i have some replies from many dive shops regarding group prices .

Guest Taferine

hey all divers ah... cool...

Im a rescue going for DM...

if u guys wana dive... let me know... i intro u to GILLDIVERS.COM

Good instrutor and DMs....

:cheeky:

Guest enHANZed

din want to upgrade too high ......like bikes ...ride so big for wat ...as for diving ...get so high for wat ...one year dive at most once nia

anyway whos free for a dive 23-25th april......i should be going but no kaki leh ...location : anywhere in malaysia

Originally posted by enHANZed@Apr 7 2004, 11:10 PM

din want to upgrade too high ......like bikes ...ride so big for wat ...as for diving ...get so high for wat ...one year dive at most once nia

anyway whos free for a dive 23-25th april......i should be going but no kaki leh ...location : anywhere in malaysia

i wan go leh...hanz u sponser me ah...

july 14-19 i should be going again...

if u can apply leave, can go together

If at first you don\'t succeed, skydiving is NOT for you!!!

Originally posted by enHANZed@Apr 7 2004, 11:10 PM

bro hope you r not offended but hor....goin for higher gradins doesn't mean to show or compete...just that u learn to be a better diver in more conditions......knowledge is the most important aspect in scuba divings.....not onli u might benefit but others will too....As for mi i'm alreadi a Padi MSD(master scuba diver)......and been divin for the past 18 years.....thought now seems i'm tourin more on my bike then divin....numbers of dive....lost count cos i do not log my dives animore......Just sharin my views.....always remember.....PLAN YOUR DIVE....:smile:

Originally posted by FX PJR@Apr 7 2004, 11:40 PM

bro hope you r not offended but hor....goin for higher gradins doesn't mean to show or compete...just that u learn to be a better diver in more conditions......knowledge is the most important aspect in scuba divings.....not onli u might benefit but others will too....As for mi i'm alreadi a Padi MSD(master scuba diver)......and been divin for the past 18 years.....thought now seems i'm tourin more on my bike then divin....numbers of dive....lost count cos i do not log my dives animore......Just sharin my views.....always remember.....PLAN YOUR DIVE....:smile:

hanz....

ting dao le mei you....dive master talking ok...faster go upgrade lah.....

haha

hey i'm interested!

but if anyone of you is going, is it possible that you guys state the price??

I wanna go diving!!

Reverie: you joining the naval diver??

coool eh

hehe

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3007/2652402314_eb7483892a_o.jpg

Guest enHANZed
Originally posted by FX PJR@Apr 7 2004, 11:40 PM

ya upgrading = more knowledge ...but even than i only intend to stop at rescue ...DM course not cheap leh!...and im too lazy to plan my dives whhahahahah :thumb: and dunt worry i wont get offended ...logical advice for wat get offended :cheer:

Guest enHANZed
Originally posted by eyz@Apr 7 2004, 11:46 PM

hey i'm interested!

but if anyone of you is going, is it possible that you guys state the price??

I wanna go diving!!

Reverie: you joining the naval diver??

coool eh

hehe

depends on location u wish to take up...local or overseas. ...local is about $250 ?

overseas such as malaysia could cost about $450 -$500

Originally posted by enHANZed@Apr 7 2004, 11:55 PM

ya upgrading = more knowledge ...but even than i only intend to stop at rescue ...DM course not cheap leh!...and im too lazy to plan my dives whhahahahah :thumb:

yah.....your style of diving...

plunge, descend, blow bubble, out of air, ascend, weeeee....another dive completed....hahahahhaha

Guys

I didn't give up diving after very bad experience in Pulao Hantu, bad visibility, strong current and 'lau ya' assistant instructor. It was history 4 years back.

I did my Advance Course in Tioman, Tekek Village.

I went there again on 27th to 28th March, two weeks ago. 7 divers of us. I did 4 dive over the weekend. It was my 3rd time visit there, saw a schools of Barracuda at Renggis, big size around 1.5 metres and there were about 50 of them.

Saw a turtle at Soyak Island, managed to swim with her about a mintue and took some pictures of her using Sea N Sea underwater camera.Also saw few Pumphead passing by.

And saw two little beautiful Nudibrance in my last dive, forget the dive site, saw one rusty car which they sink it purposely.

Overall visibility not so good, 5 to 9 metres only.

Jeff and Michele operate ' Ecodiver' there, they are both friendly and good instructor.

Spent RM$390 for 4 dive, two way speed boat tickets and one night air-con challet. All equipments provided, they will set up the gear for you too, so kind of relax.

My did my first 2 visit there backpacker style.Take bus from Kallang and drop at Mersing. Even come back sg i take local bus, transit at Kota Tinggi and reach Jb custom check point.

Compare to Redang and Lang Tengah Island which i dive before, the price is relatively cheap !

The plus point need to be single out, duty-free Island make it more attractive, 3 can of Tiger beer selling at RM$10. can get mabuk every night.

Cheers !

:cheeky: