SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

KR

b01

jus wan to check up wif u guys.... yesterday jus accident on my left @ jb... wad are the things dat i nid to take note of?

1 tink my fairings are damn scrap.... try to start my engine can but will die veri fast... my gear shift also break... my side stand became unstable.....

other tinks to take note????

izit possible if i ask my fren who has a license to bring my motor to workshop? i abit scared liao... yesterday we manange to LEPAS @ wdls immigration... nt sure if in spore itself... coz my left ankle injured badly and so cant change gear...

izit possible to use insurance?? heard my parents want to make police report but dun no can claim or nt... coz i accident @ jb but e car hit and run... didnt manage to see e plate....

hope u guys can help me through... :help: :help: :help:

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alamak bro! just reply bout ur question abt kr power up, then read u accident! sorry to hear this. hit n run!! abit hard lah bro, i think better to make police report at jb coz of insurance claim, but must tahan their sacarstic remark k. all the best!

Guest czh2002sg

I'm more concerned about tie rider. Bike can be fixed, at most only change bike. Rider only got one.

Just bring it to a mech you frequent. I don't trust JB mechs, especially if its got to do with electrical systems. Fried my bike changing signal switch there. Paintwork costs 200+ ringgit if you really want to do there, including patching of fairing. Gear Shift lever and stuffs everywhere sell fake Yoshimura one lah, Singapore and JB no diff, this one might as well do there. A mech will be able to better assess the damage and advise you what tot ake note. Seek a second opinion if you suspect he wants to chop you. I personally frequent GA Motor at Blk 32 Sin Ming Drive, near LTA

Take care bro.

If u holding 2nd or 3rd party insurance 4get it about claim,dun waste time,if accident happen in jb very hard to claim,unless u got 1st party insurance,as 4 my case i had an accident in jb which is comfirmed by jb police that car fault,up todate ordy 2 years hvn't get the claim,end up i buang the case..2b bike repair cost shld be cheaper and it's can be done in jb also..If ltrs bike fairing itself 4 1 side top and bottom will cost 1k...