SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Evo 9 Spoiler on an Evo 10! Nice or ugly?

Hi fellow members!

I stumbled upon this Evo X forum and this particular thread caught my attention:

http://www.evoxforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2585

It is about an Evo X owner who replaced his Evo X spoiler with an Evo 9 spoiler!

Personally, I think the current Evo X spoiler does not look "Fierce" enough, but an Evo 9 spoiler is too narrow for the wide body of an Evo X. It would be nice if the Evo X could have a WRC sized version of it's current spoiler!

What do u guys think? Would u put an Evo 9 spoiler on your evo X to improve it's looks? Or simply put a GT- Wing instead? :cheeky:

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm. For one moment, it look terrific. then the other moment, it look kinda hideous. Oh gosh, I myself is having this mixed feelings. hahaha.

I think I will go for the evo X spoilers. :)

Faster than fast,

Quicker than quick.

Nah.. too expensive. Maybe I'll just get an Altis. haha.

I think that is still too expensive for you. maybe go for a 2B bike first.

http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/4128/demimoore2fi.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

looks okay, personally for usage wise get a GT wing or else stock would suffice. Personally the Evo X still looks FUGLY for to be called a Jap Evo. Its so euro designed copying a lil from GTR and Volvo etc unlike its Evo 7-9. Sweet stuff :thumb:. Coincidentally they pulled out from WRC after Evo X design was released into the rally and Ralliart closed down.

Been a Evo fan for years till this Volvo mutation was implanted with the SST(its the only good you can find in the Evo X).

I did see Lancer Glx aka Cs3 doing up until it replicates a Lancer Ex or Evo X. Weird sheet. :puke: