SingaporeBikes.com Telegram Now LIVE! Join NOW for the Last Reviews, News, Promotions & Offers in Singapore! ×
  • Join SingaporeBikes.com today! Where Singapore Bikers Unite!

Thank you for visiting SingaporeBikes.com - the largest website in Singapore dedicated to all things related to motorcycles and biking in general.

Join us today as a member to enjoy all the features of the website for FREE such as:

Registering is free and takes less than 30 seconds! Join us today to share information, discuss about your modifications, and ask questions about your bike in general.

Thank you for being a part of SingaporeBikes.com!

Anyone With HONDA CBR 150R? COme in!

badboi

How do those european countries certify that these drivers are able to ride a bike safely with the right technique?

well i read that they have like a 1 day training on how to handle the bike (basics) then they get the 'L' plate and they can buy a 'Learners bike that complies to the 15 hp)

i guess the reason they didi that is bec ppl there need transport.. with out a car or a bike.. how the hell are they gonna move around? esp in suburban areas...

singapore used to be like that right? i remembered by uncle went for like a 1 day lesson and he an get a bike (had to put his L plate) and then he can ride.. after he's o with the bike.. go back for test.. if pass get license then can take out L plate...

*sigh* those the the good old simpler days.. were traffic was light and bikers Dont die that easily...

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

oic. yeah i heard of the olden days in s'pore when ppl can ride around just by putting an L plate and do not need to apply for a proper license.

:offtopic: sibei eng hor~~ everydae still slacking at home posting here...while I work my Ars# off here..:lol:

http://www.naruto-kun.com/gallery/Gifs//Itachi/Itachi_01(80).gifhttp://www.naruto-kun.com/gallery/Gifs//Naruto/Naruto_01(79).gifhttp://www.naruto-kun.com/gallery/Gifs//Lee/Submitted_Lee_01_%5BKonohamaru%5D.gifhttp://www.naruto-kun.com/gallery/Gifs//Kakashi/Kakashi_02(18).gifhttp://www.naruto-kun.com/gallery/Gifs//Naruto/Naruto_01(78).gifhttp://www.naruto-kun.com/gallery/Gifs//Sasuke/Sasuke-04.gif

Anyone know the price of any of these two bikes new?

Honda Varedo XL 125

Honda CBR 150

Would really like to know, i hope someone can give me some good tips on how much they are and where to buy em cheap and reliable...thanks man.=)

Better to be loved, than to hate...

Anyone know the price of any of these two bikes new?

Honda Varedo XL 125

Honda CBR 150

Would really like to know, i hope someone can give me some good tips on how much they are and where to buy em cheap and reliable...thanks man.=)

ehh its not varedo (altho alot of ppl pronounce it like that)

its (Var - Ra - day - Row) Spelled as Varadero

;)

named taken from a beach in cuba...

last i check

Honda CBR 150 = 3.5++ (around there)

Honda Varadero XL 125 = i got this for 9.5k(otr, with nohting but a lousy cheapo zeus helmet and 2nd party insurance) but heard now its only 9k (with box! and 1st party insurance)

hey great ok thanks

oops i'm a bit of a newbie to bikes, can someone explain the diff between the 1st party, 2nd party insurance?

and will financing be possible?

1st party (u bang people, their car damage, ur bike damage.. u can claim fo rur bike damage, the other party can also claim form your insurance for the damage u caused)

2nd party (only the other party can claim damage.. u cannot, but if your bike is stolen or burn, then u can claim)

3r4d party( same as 2nd but no fire and theft claim)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ah kuek

my friend campmate riddin one.

very petrol saving $10 can go 350 km

pick -up quite gd also

ugly aperance but gd buy !

my friend campmate riddin one.

very petrol saving $10 can go 350 km

pick -up quite gd also

ugly aperance but gd buy !

i feel its not ugly lah! the design is very good nice and futuristic.. but i only i flaw.. the size!! DAMMM SMALL!!!

Hi guys, i just change the bike from honda wave to CBR150 their charge me $4.2K havent include Insurance n monthly installment is $143.60 x 36months so u guys think is it expensive . i take the bike on next tuesday n is repsol design..So is it a problem bike? I afraid is problem bike leh.. so got any ah beng lap with this cbr 150?? I heard $10 can run to 350km?? Thats mean honda wave $8 can run up to 280km n almost same with CBR 150CC..

• 4 weeks later...
Hi guys, i just change the bike from honda wave to CBR150 their charge me $4.2K havent include Insurance n monthly installment is $143.60 x 36months so u guys think is it expensive . i take the bike on next tuesday n is repsol design..So is it a problem bike? I afraid is problem bike leh.. so got any ah beng lap with this cbr 150?? I heard $10 can run to 350km?? Thats mean honda wave $8 can run up to 280km n almost same with CBR 150CC..

$4.2k not on the road is bit ex for tat bike. :confused: did u trade in ur wave?? cos i know Lee Motor is selling it less than $4k. if u trade in u shd get a cheaper price.

Basically CBR 150 is a much smaller version of a has-been FZR in th early 90s. both oso 4 stroke but of coz the CBR has quite a sleek design & is new bike. FZR was considered heavy in 2B category. i dun think its problem bike but dun expect to lap too many ppl cos 4 stroke engine at 150cc can't do much. but its definitely good for squeezing traffic cos really damn light. Even a RXZ is heavier & so far i haven't been lapped by any CBR 150.

Mileage wise it depends whether ur carb is tuned properly,do u always carry pillion & if u always like to open ur throttle,then of coz fuel consumption will be high. otherwise the tank is smaller than RXZ too. mine can pump up to $17 & usually clocks up to 380++ km. reserve can last another 50km at least. :p

The difference between dreams & accomplishments is pure desire.

Me aiming for CBR 150 RR when i get my 2B license...TP Test on 19 Jun 03 (next thursday). Wish me good luck!

Well, anyway, where is a good place to buy bikes? Me newbie, scared kana chopped...heard a lot of good comments about Loois..can buy there? Is it more expensive? How about after-sales?

The Bluest Sky Is Crystal Clear And Infinitely High

actually I like the design of the CBR150r also. It is small for small people like me hee hee :D

It looks ok with box also :p

Should have bought it....so cheap. If I bought it instead of the X9, I already finish my installments liaoz.... :cry:

Now still paying installments :cry: :cry:

We R One!

• 2 weeks later...
cbr150cc new bike pic

i was told by someone from Mah that if u get the repsol design, u have to pay S$500 more than the normal grey/red/blue colors.

Adventure

Getting lost is part of the fun

Aug 2003 - Oct 2004: Kawasaki KRR150

Oct 2004 - Feb 2006: Honda CBR400RRR

Oct 2005 - Jun 2006: Honda Wave R

Nov 2005 - ???: Honda CBR1100XX Super Blackbird

Akan Datang: Suzuki GSX-R600K6

Just want to ask some of the owner of this bike,what is the best oil engine for CBR150R?I'm currently use the Castrol ph...(forget) silver colour one type 15w-50...feel like the bike vibrated a little bit after use it,it's that normal?My bike currently milage is 3000.I have the manual,but all in Thai language...I've see the manual about the type of engine oil,is just like Category 1> 10w,20w,20,30 and 40.Category 2> 20w-40/50,15w-40/50, 10w-40 and 10w-30.I've no ideal about this...

BTW,I'm newbird.Hope all the oldbird here can give me some advise...thanks!

Who said don\'t look back,don\'t believe him...

Just want to ask some of the owner of this bike,what is the best oil engine for CBR150R?I'm currently use the Castrol ph...(forget) silver colour one type 15w-50...feel like the bike vibrated a little bit after use it,it's that normal?My bike currently milage is 3000.I have the manual,but all in Thai language...I've see the manual about the type of engine oil,is just like Category 1> 10w,20w,20,30 and 40.Category 2> 20w-40/50,15w-40/50, 10w-40 and 10w-30.I've no ideal about this...

BTW,I'm newbird.Hope all the oldbird here can give me some advise...thanks!

I am also riding a CBR150RR...got the manual but it's all in thai as well. Pretty desperate for a translated version...anybody noes where i can getone? I would understand so much more abt my bike if i had one. Sigh...help...another thing, the motor diam told me this bike no reserve tank one...true a not?

I am also riding a CBR150RR...got the manual but it's all in thai as well. Pretty desperate for a translated version...anybody noes where i can getone? I would understand so much more abt my bike if i had one. Sigh...help...another thing, the motor diam told me this bike no reserve tank one...true a not?

Ya,is true.Couse CBR150R got the fuel meter....BTW,what's engine oil did you use?

Who said don\'t look back,don\'t believe him...

Looks like there are quite a few riders of CBR150RR after all...anybody wants to meet up someday to discuss more? The whole damn manual is in thai and i cannot take it anymore. I really want to noe more about my bike and how to take better care of it.

Ya,is true.Couse CBR150R got the fuel meter....BTW,what's engine oil did you use?

I dun even noe wat engine oil i am using!!! When i pushed it out of the motordiam, they already filled up for me. I have only clocked 138km so far...just got my bike last friday.